Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

What a load of drivel these fannies spew - their club was formed to keep Catholics away from Protestant soup kitchens, nothing to do with raising money for the poor, they were literally formed to ensure Catholics remained segregated.

It is brainwashed into them. Even one of their official videos (available on Youtube but don't put yourself through the torture) states that Celtc were founded on charity and helping the Irish, are not sectarian etc, and (and I quote) "the less said about Rangers, the better, who didn't sign a Catholic for over 115 years".

It is brainwashed into them. Even one of their official videos (available on Youtube but don't put yourself through the torture) states that Celtc were founded on charity and helping the Irish, are not sectarian etc, and (and I quote) "the less said about Rangers, the better, who didn't sign a Catholic for over 115 years".
I know mate, they're deranged and permanently blinkered.

The thread Scottyboy shared is hilarious. So many funnys.

Fiddly Dee going straight into the starting XI :oops::eek:B-DB-D

The money they are spending will have us scared (Birmingham reserve on loan from Charlotte FC FFS, brand new MLS team, no name Japanese players who already failed in Europe on loan or for paltry fee)

Signing good players attracts good players. Aye, agree to an extent. They probably want to sign some good players then.

That Twitter thread is an unintentional laugh a minute (or laugh a post)

Last edited:
No one will agree with me and I’ll get abuse, or worse called a timposter but ignore the nonsense comparison with WW2 and nazi Germany there is an important point we need to address.

The disparity in stadium capacities, the amount of money we bring in with retail/hospitality needs corrected. Until those fundamental differences are sorted we are swimming against the tide and long-term we’re unlikely to remain the most successful club.
The biggest barrier to us remaining the most successful club is the institutionalised bias against us. Luckily for us, despite having to deal with that, we're just too good.

They are all jizzing in their scants because Fat Ange has had a wee hissy fit over McGree and said he'll never try and convince anyone to sign for Celtic (even though he made a "personal appeal" to him). If they don't recognise the opportunity then they shouldn't be at the club. Lol. They're lapping it up aswell. Sounds great, a manager who won't bother his arse trying to sell his club to potential signings as if he's above it.
Wonder if We should remind them the original “Anjin san” , James Blackthorne” was a Protestant that hated Jesuits?

James Clavell Loyal.

They are all jizzing in their scants because Fat Ange has had a wee hissy fit over McGree and said he'll never try and convince anyone to sign for Celtic (even though he made a "personal appeal" to him). If they don't recognise the opportunity then they shouldn't be at the club. Lol. They're lapping it up aswell. Sounds great, a manager who won't bother his arse trying to sell his club to potential signings as if he's above it.
While he can’t be arsed Ross Wilson gives players a presentation about the club and clips of them playing and how it fits in with how we play. I’ll take our way.

While he can’t be arsed Ross Wilson gives players a presentation about the club and clips of them playing and how it fits in with how we play. I’ll take our way.
Ange is an absolute shitebag bullshitter. He’s the opposite of what they try to project him as. The money launderer will love him because he’ll take everything they ram up him and tell the fans everything is great. They’ve forgotten all about the structure they supposedly rioted for because Ange “steps in personally” and fails.

What a load of drivel these fannies spew - their club was formed to keep Catholics away from Protestant soup kitchens, nothing to do with raising money for the poor, they were literally formed to ensure Catholics remained segregated.
In other words, formed to propagate/maintain sectarianism.

And as there was no sectarianism in Scottish football at the point they were founded, it is factually correct - indisputable - that they introduced sectarianism into the game.

And as there was no sectarianism in Scottish football at the point they were founded, it is factually correct - indisputable - that they introduced sectarianism into the game.
Nail on the head mate.

Not quite true. Hibernian were in existence as an Irish club from Edinburgh, and they had Erin Go Bragh (Ireland Forever) emblazoned across their shirts. Where do you think Brother Walfrid got the idea to form the vermin?

Not quite true. Hibernian were in existence as an Irish club from Edinburgh, and they had Erin Go Bragh (Ireland Forever) emblazoned across their shirts. Where do you think Brother Walfrid got the idea to form the vermin?

I'm interested to know, as I don't know the answer: did Hibs (merely) embrace their Irish roots/culture, or were they an overtly Catholic club in their formative years?

The former isn't necessarily fomenting sectarianism, while the latter is.

Apologies if I've missed this on the thread but on the huddleboard they are panicking today as the rumour is from their ITK posters that Furuhashi is out long term (12 weeks). Him, Turnbull and Celtic medical staff flew to London the other day to get their updates and Furuhashi has a grade 4 "unusual tear" and is fucked.

Just sharing what's happening on the dark side, for what it's worth the other posters on there are taking it as gospel due to who posted it.

Hope it's right :D

Back