Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Apologies if I've missed this on the thread but on the huddleboard they are panicking today as the rumour is from their ITK posters that Furuhashi is out long term (12 weeks). Him, Turnbull and Celtic medical staff flew to London the other day to get their updates and Furuhashi has a grade 4 "unusual tear" and is fucked.

Just sharing what's happening on the dark side, for what it's worth the other posters on there are taking it as gospel due to who posted it.

Hope it's right :D
Wee tango attempt maybe? Hope not.

Apologies if I've missed this on the thread but on the huddleboard they are panicking today as the rumour is from their ITK posters that Furuhashi is out long term (12 weeks). Him, Turnbull and Celtic medical staff flew to London the other day to get their updates and Furuhashi has a grade 4 "unusual tear" and is fucked.

Just sharing what's happening on the dark side, for what it's worth the other posters on there are taking it as gospel due to who posted it.

I've seen the same rumour on another Tim forum which basically said a few Celtic ITK have said it's true . It's probably came from the Japanese manager saying Kyogo wouldn't be getting called up for their qualifying games because he was injured .

If it is true it just shows the stupidity of playing him so much after the amount of games he had already played in Japan .

In other words, formed to propagate/maintain sectarianism.

And as there was no sectarianism in Scottish football at the point they were founded, it is factually correct - indisputable - that they introduced sectarianism into the game.

Celtc were formed by a sectarian bigoted cleric, and backed by the wealth of both the RC Church and local businessmen. They had a stadium built before they even had a team in place, which they then created by bribing the best players in Scotland to jump ship from their clubs and head to the Piggery. It should be noted that paying players was illegal as Scottish football was a strictly amateur sport. Celtc were spawned in 1888, via sectarian bigotry and corruption. Nothing has changed at that pathogen within Scottish society.

If Kyogo is out injured for a while and japan replace him with the new celtic player they all seem to be chugging over (despite never seeing him play) and rogic is on international duty meaning they only have 2 away and can’t postpone then i will chuckle for a prolonged period of time.
Could they not just go to Ross Hall to do that type of check

If Kyogo is out injured for a while and japan replace him with the new celtic player they all seem to be chugging over (despite never seeing him play) and rogic is on international duty meaning they only have 2 away and can’t postpone then i will chuckle for a prolonged period of time.
Nuts that you're allowed to sign players in January that you know might be called up for internationals in the first week in February and use the call ups of said players as justification for getting a match postponed.

If they only have 2 players called up, they could conceivably scour the international fixture list and sign or loan a Vietnamese/Thai/Fijian international (or whoever else has a fixture in the Asian confederation) very cheap in the last week of January, then go for a call-off.

Wouldn't put it past the dodgy f#ckers, either!

Nuts that you're allowed to sign players in January that you know might be called up for internationals in the first week in February and use the call ups of said players as justification for getting a match postponed.

If they only have 2 players called up, they could conceivably scour the international fixture list and sign or loan a Vietnamese/Thai/Fijian international (or whoever else has a fixture in the Asian confederation) very cheap in the last week of January, then go for a call-off.

Wouldn't put it past the dodgy f#ckers, either!
Wouldn’t be shocked if the beggars did that we might play this game beginning next season

Celtc were formed by a sectarian bigoted cleric, and backed by the wealth of both the RC Church and local businessmen gangsters. They had a stadium built before they even had a team in place, which they then created by bribing the best players in Scotland to jump ship from their clubs and head to the Piggery. It should be noted that paying players was illegal as Scottish football was a strictly amateur sport. Celtc were spawned in 1888, via sectarian bigotry and corruption. Nothing has changed at that pathogen within Scottish society.
Fixed that for you.

Karma!

On Boxing Day when he went off injured their manager said he played him because he ‘wanted to play‘ even though he’d been teetering on the brink of ripping it for weeks, amateur stuff.

As humorous as it is, I'll reserve my laughs until he actually doesn't turn up for the match. They've been pretending they've injuries for old firm games for as long as I can remember then on the day said crocked players run out just fine.

And as there was no sectarianism in Scottish football at the point they were founded, it is factually correct - indisputable - that they introduced sectarianism into the game.
And we know there was no sectarianism in Scottish Football at that point because Rangers had Catholic players before Celtic were even formed.

'Brother Walfrid' introduced sectarianism into Scottish Football. That's a fact.

And we know there was no sectarianism in Scottish Football at that point because Rangers had Catholic players before Celtic were even formed.

'Brother Walfrid' introduced sectarianism into Scottish Football. That's a fact.

Celtc were formed by a sectarian bigoted cleric, and backed by the wealth of both the RC Church and local businessmen. They had a stadium built before they even had a team in place, which they then created by bribing the best players in Scotland to jump ship from their clubs and head to the Piggery. It should be noted that paying players was illegal as Scottish football was a strictly amateur sport. Celtc were spawned in 1888, via sectarian bigotry and corruption. Nothing has changed at that pathogen within Scottish society.
Post of the year so far.

Karma!

On Boxing Day when he went off injured their manager said he played him because he ‘wanted to play‘ even though he’d been teetering on the brink of ripping it for weeks, amateur stuff.
Karma!

Karma!

I know lol.

I will still take it with a pinch of salt though as I am not entirely sure you can get a grade 4 tear. Thought it only went to grade 3. Unless his leg is hanging off lol.

I live in hope…

I know lol.

I will still take it with a pinch of salt though as I am not entirely sure you can get a grade 4 tear. Thought it only went to grade 3. Unless his leg is hanging off lol.

I live in hope…
Looks like you're correct. His hammy must be in the sea.

I'm interested to know, as I don't know the answer: did Hibs (merely) embrace their Irish roots/culture, or were they an overtly Catholic club in their formative years?

The former isn't necessarily fomenting sectarianism, while the latter is.
Very overtly Catholic. For their first 20 years only catholics were allowed to play for them, and their players had to be members of the Catholic Young Men's Society

Looks like you're correct. His hammy must be in the sea.

haha aye. I will file this rumour under 'bullshit' until it is confirmed.

Would be gobsmacked if it wasn't just Celtic playing games to avoid him having to go to Japan. He will be in the team on the 2nd. Strengthens them but not enough to make us fear them

I'm interested to know, as I don't know the answer: did Hibs (merely) embrace their Irish roots/culture, or were they an overtly Catholic club in their formative years?

The former isn't necessarily fomenting sectarianism, while the latter is.
They had written into their club policy to only sign Catholics, after which the SFA instructed them to change it. See the book The Old Firm by Bill Murray.

haha aye. I will file this rumour under 'bullshit' until it is confirmed.

Would be gobsmacked if it wasn't just Celtic playing games to avoid him having to go to Japan. He will be in the team on the 2nd. Strengthens them but not enough to make us fear them

If he is out for the games before the Old Firm then I'll take it as they've some hard games like Tynecastle and they struggle without him.

If he is out for the games before the Old Firm then I'll take it as they've some hard games like Tynecastle and they struggle without him.
I agree. Plus, if he is out for the next couple then he must legitimately have at least some form of injury. I doubt they would then start/play him against us on the 2nd. If he is fit enough to be on their bench then he would have been called up to Japan.

Plus, I am not sure that they can declare him unfit for the international period and then play him without suffering the wrath of the JFA/Fifa.

As humorous as it is, I'll reserve my laughs until he actually doesn't turn up for the match. They've been pretending they've injuries for old firm games for as long as I can remember then on the day said crocked players run out just fine.
Yes its an old classic from them every time 2 or 3 defo out then hey presto day of match they run out on the pitch first 11 as old as the hills this one they do since i was a kid.

I cant believe the hype this little diving cheat has caused. The only time he has played us an out of position Balogun had him in his hip pocket.

Long and short of it is, is if we are anywhere near our best, no matter our injury/international call ups, we will will wipe the floor with these yahoos. As we have done for the past 2 and a half years.

They are nothing, as has become apparent in the last few months. Kerrydale confirms this on an hourly basis.

Would be hilarious if they got 2 international call ups, say Rogic and Vickers or one of the new Japanese guys. And Kyogo injured.

Still missing the 3 players they are worried about but without the ability to call the game off.

Dims summed up in two tweets .

They have forced clubs to release pre-contract signings for low sums before using this same shameless tactic.

How exactly can Rangers force another club to accept bids? This imbecile and his demented mind also seems to think clubs decide transfer policy based on what the Daily Record or Sun writes. :rolleyes:

As for the shameless tactics remark his Rangers obsessed mind obviously doesn't seem to remember nonce fc paying Hibs 27k for Didier Agathe who was a mainstay of their team under O'squeal as well as buying Lustig for a nominal fee after a pre-contract was signed.

Yes its an old classic from them every time 2 or 3 defo out then hey presto day of match they run out on the pitch first 11 as old as the hills this one they do since i was a kid.
True. But are those stories not usually placed through their men in the press rather than "ITK" guys on forums?

Back