Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Wouldn’t that mean the games on the 26th of January should be the games on the 2nd February?

I’m confusing myself now!
Ha ha, the 26 Jan games were programmed in since the start of the season. Rather than disrupt those games as well they simply slotted the two games from New Year into the first available free dates after the revised Winter Break.

It was all wrong, moving the break, but they have slotted the two postponed games into the schedule in the order they would have been played - Sheep first and then Dhims.

They are being played in order think mate - but fitted around the Scottish Cup schedule and League fixtures for 26 Jan that were already programmed in.
We should have played scum this weekend and the SC games on the 2nd. That would have meant round 2 games complete before round 3 starts.
Caveat-they should actually have just been played when they were meant to.

We should have played scum this weekend and the SC games on the 2nd. That would have meant round 2 games complete before round 3 starts.
Caveat-they should actually have just been played when they were meant to.
As I said earlier though, you’re then ‘messing’ with another scheduled fixture when there is no need to do so. As it stands the Dhims will be weaker on 2 Feb than this weekend anyway.

I agree your final sentence by the way.

So stupid. Of course the team top of the table is likely to have more penalties cause they have more efforts on goal and goals not from penalties. Its cause they are more often than the not the most attacking team. What morons they are.

Anyone know if they’re in a worse position injury-wise going into the OF than they would have been if it wasn’t rearranged?

Unless they’ve completely changed since the 1st OF then McGregor, who would have played, is a massive miss. Started all their build up against us.

Kyogo also huge miss for them. Is Jota still out? Rogic and Turnbull missing?

The ex-players will be briefed and reports tomorrow will be how the game should be moved because of missing internationals.

M1K3Y89

3 min. ago#7604
In the hospital now. No chance for Huns game.

Edit - 6 weeks minimum

McGregor keeps Celtic ticking over. He’ll be a massive loss to them, no two ways about it.

If it’s 6 weeks at least he’s out, they’ve got to play the following league games without him;

Hearts (A)
Dundee United (H)
Us (H)
Motherwell (A)
Aberdeen (A)
Dundee (H)
Hibs (A)
St Mirren (H)
Livingston (A)

Every single one of those away games are difficult especially without their club captain and to be fair, he’s key to them with his experience in those kind of fixtures.

I honestly can't remember him playing well against us since the Gerrard era began.
He's not been the same since he was moved back to a holding midfield role. When he played behind the forwards then he was dangerous but he's not got anywhere near the same influence.

Have to laugh about them so excited about Rogic, he was getting chased out the door last season.

Anyone know if they’re in a worse position injury-wise going into the OF than they would have been if it wasn’t rearranged?

Unless they’ve completely changed since the 1st OF then McGregor, who would have played, is a massive miss. Started all their build up against us.

Kyogo also huge miss for them. Is Jota still out? Rogic and Turnbull missing?

The ex-players will be briefed and reports tomorrow will be how the game should be moved because of missing internationals.
Not sure to be honest Jota us back and they have signed a few players but they are left with that big donkey as the main striker and their captain who is fuked.

Back