Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Anyone see them dropping points tonight? I think its unlikely but their midfield could struggle if hearts are right out the traps.
If Hearts come out fast and don't try to 'keep it tight' or let Celtic come onto them, then I can definitely see them taking something from the game.

Too many teams get it into their heads that they need to just contain Celtic for 60 minutes regardless of injury problems - putting them under pressure is far more likely to yield results.

If Celt!c go there and tank them it would be no shock at all.

Lets be realistic, Hearts have some decent players but a load of dross as well, plus a fake Coach. If you watch(ed) that previous game at Tynecastle months ago you see Celt!c were abysmal but even then created a load of chances and Hearts snatched it via some defensive dogs dinner situations.

Celt!c are defensively dodgy and there for the taking of anyone who wants to have a go but you do still need to be able to manage a game effectively which Hearts rarely do. Theyre better than most of the SPFL but thats not saying anything and until the final whistle blows with a home/draw confirmed Im assuming Celt!c win routinely and its just one step closer to us having to do the job.

Is it any wonder?
I don't know I think hearts could get something tonight they have missed Baningime who is back for them he is not a bad player, and Ginnelly has been amounst the goals, and who knows maybe Halliday and McKay as well as our man Souttar gets among them, I will try to be watching any off the ball stuff against souttar, will be interesting

If Celt!c go there and tank them it would be no shock at all.

Lets be realistic, Hearts have some decent players but a load of dross as well, plus a fake Coach. If you watch(ed) that previous game at Tynecastle months ago you see Celt!c were abysmal but even then created a load of chances and Hearts snatched it via some defensive dogs dinner situations.

Celt!c are defensively dodgy and there for the taking of anyone who wants to have a go but you do still need to be able to manage a game effectively which Hearts rarely do. Theyre better than most of the SPFL but thats not saying anything and until the final whistle blows with a home/draw confirmed Im assuming Celt!c win routinely and its just one step closer to us having to do the job.

Is it any wonder?
If they deploy Barry McKay and the boy ginelli really wide and give them the ball 3/4 up the park and run at them or even the quick diagonal over the top there pace would make it a bad night for them

Why would they not out of interest? They beat them there last time and they were very unlucky at Parkhead.

In fact they are the one team you can guarantee will be up for it against them, they might not win, but they'll give it a bash.
People just say things that have no basis in reality.

Why would they not out of interest? They beat them there last time and they were very unlucky at Parkhead.

In fact they are the one team you can guarantee will be up for it against them, they might not win, but they'll give it a bash.

basing it on my usual pessisism & therefore delighted to be proved wrong
plus they seem to manage to only drop points when not expected to

weak St Mirren team
Hearts just up and not up and running yet
Livingston on a terrible run

when everyone thinks they might - the bastards manage to get a win

I reckon they will win tonight, similar to when they beat hibs at Easter road with almost no resistance.

Screenshot-20220127-133620-Edge.jpg

I actually had a look at that thread and by their logic Diallo was offered around Derby and Birmingham who are skint therefore that’s why we got offered him because we are also skint.
It’s nonsense. Romano says we are covering his full wages, skint clubs can’t do that. It’s also pure speculation that he’s been “offered” anywhere, a player like that doesn’t have to be offered around looking for takers.

Yes they constantly bring it up accusing us of hating it when I really couldn't give a shit.

They hate that we don't care, they really want us to care about religion it's quite pathetic really.
Totally agree. Said this for years.

It's them that's obsessed with religion, not us.

They bring it up constantly.
There the ones who insist on teaching it at there schools its called indoctrination ,brainwashing .It was the jesuits who said give me a child till 7 and i will show you the man .We all know what happened to some of those unfortunate children .

Latest posts

Back