Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

The agreed fee is £6.5m apparently
Must be really, really, good.
Whats that, going by their logic, about the sixth of the player our lad is!
(He is a good player but you can’t admit that to a scum supporter because they’ll retort with something like “he’s the best Portuguese player ever in Scotland or some nonsense like that.”
They just can’t help themselves, they need to think they’re the best and only them being oppressed and everybody hating them,* stops them proving it.)

*This is despite everybody luvving ra Sellik and them being the biggest and best supported team in the whole wide wurld, so they ur.

Last edited:
(He is a good player but you can’t admit that to a scum supporter because they’ll retort with something like “he’s the best Portuguese player ever in Scotland or some nonsense like that.”
They just can’t help themselves, they need to think they’re the best and only them being oppressed and everybody hating them,* stops them proving it.)

*This is despite everybody luvving ra Sellik and them being the biggest and best supported team in the whole wide wurl, so they ur.
Once we win the league I would tap him up.

They always seem to conveniently forget referee decisions that go for them. I'm sure edouard had a similar tackle the Alloa lad made against dundee utd. I can't remember but i dont think he even got a yellow and they defended the tackle as just robust and momentum following through. But that is quickly forgot about as it doesn't support their self pity attitudes towards refereeing decisions.

Show me proof of Israeli fascination on here….the floor is yours
Some posters do this weird thing on here, where they try and make false equivalence between our fanbase and their's.

Someone mentions Celtic in any way inevitably leads to "and some say they're obssessed". As if making a comment about Celtic is equivalent to writing books and making films about us, going through our finances with a fine tooth comb or taking out adverts in a foreign newspaper about us.

What the 2 posters mean is "some people, with in the hundreds and thousands who support Rangers, are pro-Israel (shock horror, probably some who like K-pop and Love Island too and I hate both those things) and I dont like that". But thats not the same as taking foreign flags to games in a show of support for an overseas conflict nothing to do with us/them, taking foreign terrorist flags to games and openly supporting terrorist organisations from foreign countries.

Another false equivalence.

Unfortunately the two posters have been blinded by their own biases and are unable to see how completely different the two things are.

They always seem to conveniently forget referee decisions that go for them. I'm sure edouard had a similar tackle the Alloa lad made against dundee utd. I can't remember but i dont think he even got a yellow and they defended the tackle as just robust and momentum following through. But that is quickly forgot about as it doesn't support their self pity attitudes towards refereeing decisions.
Last season Edouard went over the top of the ball and stamped on a player
Last season Edouard twice forearm smashed a player in the head

Didnt get a red for either incident. Not sure if even got a yellow card or incurred a foul to be honest.

*This is despite everybody luvving ra Sellik and them being the biggest and best supported team in the whole wide wurl, so they ur.
Liverpool have the real Diego jota the Tim’s got there one at the barras

Diallo has just tweeted about his first training session going well.

The first comment is from one of them (because of course it is):

Irish flag in the name and plays for rangers
Nauseated face
Nauseated face
Nauseated face

Nauseated face

Back