Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Firmly in the “denial” stage of grief at the moment it seems:

“I think the fear of them winning is maybe worse than if they actually did. Worse has happened to me as a a Celtic supporter, I got over that and I’d get over this quicker.

I’d be spewing for a couple of days, angrily hunting out footage of them disgracing themselves and consoling myself with “at least I’ll never be a h**” type of thoughts. Then move on and start looking forward to the new season and the transfer thread.

Gonna be a long summer with no qualifiers to panic about. Would be nice to enjoy h*** pain rather than endure their supremacist pish.”

still-game-sitcom.gif

Driving on the m80 near Cumbernauld,
How are the mentally challengeds celebrating their title win?
Painting on signs about it? Nope!!
On a billboard they've scribbled
Jimmy Bell rot in hell KAH and haha to the 66!! Scumbags!!

not to derail the thread but whatever happened to that guy who used to dress up as slash and do sweet child of mine on buchanan street

Just took a look over at Kerryfail to catch-up on some of their pain.

They have a thread called "What's this? A Champions gloating thread"
It opened 5 days ago and is 19 pages long.

They also have a thread about us.....
In the same time that their "gloating" thread has been up, they've added 50 pages.

Last edited:
Another made up story of trouble.
Absolute mentalists getting old pics and pretending to be Spanish.
I would say, what is wrong with them? But that is obvious.

I'd love to see someone contact one of these clowns, pretend to be a journalist and ask "Miguel Sanchez de le Cruz" or whoever for an interview and see them absolutely wet the bed trying to get out of it / find a bullfighter costume.

Not one of us though, we have a final to prepare for!

Another one jeeso lol am looking forward to next week to see the tally up of how many wee Spanish kids' sand castles got destroyed this week
and a quick search on google lens reveals...

UPDATE: Manager plans to rebuild Cafe on the Corner after early morning fire​

May 27, 2014 | by David Cobb | Copyright © 2022

from the Chatanooga sun times!!!

Just took a look over at Kerryfail to catch-up on some of their pain.

They have a thread called "What's this? A Champions gloating thread"
It opened 5 days ago and is 19 pages long.

They also have a thread about us.....
In the same time that their "gloating" thread has been up, they've added 50 pages.

Bet they never thought when they started the "pure Sevco man' thread a few years back that it would span Rangers ending Terry Munro by 25 points and now the team just 90 minutes away from a major European trophy in Seville of all places:))

Back