Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

they are sitting on the doorstep of potentially one of the biggest stories in world football history

Surely they are not all that stupid?
Therein lies the problem.

They are far from stupid.

Any of the following sums them up;

Duplicitous, disingenuous, devious, sneaky, indirect, two-faced, underhanded, shifty, deceitful, self-serving, double-dealing, dishonourable and downright bigoted.

Therein lies the problem.

They are far from stupid.

Any of the following sums them up;

Duplicitous, disingenuous, devious, sneaky, indirect, two-faced, underhanded, shifty, deceitful, self-serving, double-dealing, dishonourable and downright bigoted.
I’ve said this before on here.
I worked with a lad who had absolutely no interest in football, he was into computers and angling but his family were “Celtc minded” with all that entailed.
I was talking to a St Boo fan and bemoaning the fact Timothy seemed to get an easy ride when he started shaking his head so I jarred him.
” Are you that effin naive?” He said.
He then went on to tell me how his Uni had set up ( and funded) a computer programming club which had very quickly become a Celtc propaganda machine, it was used to trawl the Web and ”promote” positive stories about Timothy and negative stories about Rangers.
He used the example of links with Children. Google Celtc / children and up popped a picture of Celtc fans helping a school in Thailand. Google Rangers / children and the result was right out of Kerrydale Street.

I cannot swear he was being truthful, but I had no reason to doubt him.

What a deluded, spud dependant, smelly, filth supporting, revolting, sack of crap. Your club fiddled your attendance figures (tax evasion), whilst fiddling with kids and ruining the lives and dreams of hundreds and then re employed the disgusting perpetrators, whilst hiding a huge organised pedophile ring.

Your club accepted soft loans from the coop bank, dodgy land deals from both GDC and EDHB, caused a refereeing strike despite that referee correcting an erroneous decision. This was after years of threatening referees, smashing their windows, having them followed by private detectives. Had your crappy stadium tarted up by GDC for an event your cultural leanings would see you rail against.

Your officials and associates did everything they could to destroy Rangers, not happy to live in our giant shadow, tax officials, law makers etc were shown to be wholly unprofessional and derelict in their attempts to stop Rangers. Your 8.75 in a row was earned through corruption and the basest levels of mob rule…We in reality broke no laws, HMRC retrospectively, as only they could, rescinded the allowances around EBT’s.

Let one filth fan show me legal documents pertaining to Rangers being found guilty of any crime. What was done to Rangers was opportunistic and borne of your huge inferiority complex. We have always been scotlands premier sporting institution, whilst your club has always been a disgusting cesspit of cheating and corruption.

We as a support want f*ck all to do with ‘the old firm’, your seething anger and overwrought despair at our being in the limelight of European football is frankly, delicious. Couldn’t care less about your filthy club, the separate entity episode tells one everything they require to know about filth fc…Disgusting, inhuman and morally bankrupt.

Today is about Rangers and our progression on the European stage, I’d be happy if after Saturday we never competed in the corrupt shithole that is todays Scotland…Rangers deserves much better than the petty hatred and backbiting of Scotland’s Micky mouse football set up.
Couldn’t have said it better myself. I doff my cap to you Sir

Should've taken a photo of it for this thread, but driving along the Gallowgate yesterday I noticed one it their slophouses (the Ween Man?) had 3 German flags flying. Actually burst out laughing at how pathetic it looked. Not the first time they've shown support for Germany I suppose.

FS_MKocWIAMssf6

Fixed it for the fucking mutant.
and we have always paid our way”

You know for a rhancid club that made up some claim about” living within thier means “ weren’t they burning the family furniture in the 90s and maxing out all lines of credit and tax avoidance schemes until Ferguson McCann came in and doped celtcs accounts back to health?

Tell you what, that glowing report from Seville on BBC Breakfast there will have them absolutely spewing. Us winning over the city of Seville and generating worldwide good publicity will be as much a dagger in their hearts as Rangers lifting the trophy.
IF we win this, on top of the glory, legendary status and massive financial windfall, the greatest additional pleasure will be WE STOLE SEVILLE OFF THE TIMS FOREVER!

Went from no bother to running away from bother. Once again, everyone is reading this shite and wondering how Scotland doesn't fall over more often.
Typical dim no idea of how they come across to most people in the real world . He was replying to Stan Colymore because Colymore tweeted that all the trouble last night came from Frankfurt ultras dimmy not happy .

I do always laugh at the mentally challengeds that moan about Rangers fans “coming out of the woodwork” by wearing colours for big occasions.

Yes that’s because we don’t all need to be dressed head to toe in football colours for every dogwalk, shopping trip, haircut, holiday, funeral, wedding, and just about every other fûcking event you manky cûnts feel the need to dress in green and grey for.

It’s great that they have such a mentality though. It makes it that bit easier to know who and what they are from a mile off.

Phoning Morrisons about a Northern Ireland flag hahahaahahahaha
Who is this beggar tramp??? No shortage of serious issues in her life and her stupidity is off the chart.

Imagine publicly threatening to vandalise someone's property...then feel the need to phone a housing office and a supermarket.

If that old slag is married I genuinely feel for the guy...unless he is also a beggar.

Back