Kerryfail Meltdown - A new hope

Scott1975

Catriona Shearer tweeted about the conditions inc water shortage in the stadium in Seville
this imbecile replied to her going on about sectarian singing in resorts outwith Seville
She replied that she hated that side of things had nothing to do with it and didn't see/hear anything in Seville itself

just another example of a moral crusader who seems to be unable to behave how he wants others to

aka a lady's front bottom
She sounded like an absolute belter

Wouldnt think twice about putting a pillow over that lol

The People

Last edited:

Walters80

Honestly that cult from the east end must attract every nonce who has a severe inferiority complex in the entire world.

Imagine sitting for countless hours making a spreadsheet of how many points each club who won a European trophy got domestically the season they won it.:oops:

I sometimes wonder what some of them they would do in life without Rangers? Every blog, website and publication they have is utterly obsessed with Rangers to the point of insanity.

Solmask

B-D B-D B-D

Not getting wanked off enough by the media!

You can imagine him scouring the internet everyday looking for Celtic articles so he can be offended if they aren't pro Celtic. People like him will always see bias because of their own twisted viewpoint . This was another piece of nonsense from him the other day I genuinely wonder if he even watches Celtic games .

Bknowe

You can imagine him scouring the internet everyday looking for Celtic articles so he can be offended if they aren't pro Celtic. People like him will always see bias because of their own twisted viewpoint . This was another piece of nonsense from him the other day I genuinely wonder if he even watches Celtic games .

No Jimbo, that's the way to 6 guaranteed gubbings as a pot 4 team :)

Walters80

Words are what I do for a living.

Trying to portray yourself as some kind of literary genius when in reality all you do in life is sit on your fat backside dragging your knuckles across a keyboard 365 days a year foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog about Rangers.

Am I crazy? Am I mad?

Lets just keep this short Forrest, you are indeed what psychologists would call a bat **** crazy bigot.

The battle to be (Ibrox) player of the season

Love how you've taken the time to edit out (Rangers) and replace it with (Ibrox). Your such an utterly insane pathetic little bigot Forrest.

Have these people seen the team of the years? How many Celtic players?

Funny cause you said the exact opposite when talking about the Europa league team of the year and how many Rangers players were in that.

Apparently when it suits your anti-Rangers agenda these "teams of the year" don't count unless yahoo players are in it.

This is what I do all day every day.

Aye congratulations on such a fantastic life. You don't leave the house and beg for money on the internet by regurgitating the same "pure sevco man" blog 7000 times a year well done sir.

Last edited:

insanicdrunk

No one cares who got 8 or 9 points, it has no relevance whatsoever. The aim is to get a points tally high enough to progress. One club done this, the other didn’t on multiple occasions, but you don’t hear about that in the media.

Smoky bear

Forrest, have you ever thought of doing a few articles for Jackanory

"the lady's front bottom is not for turning"