Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Having not tried enough to raise his heart rate above resting for a year and a half, Edouard scores twice on his debut (heard his first was his first touch) in the EPL.

Can't wait for the seethe on that one.
It has already begun.
They are talking about a sell on fee already. His first goal was a mishit trundler best I could see and his second was woeful defending. We'll see how he goes on from here.
They are raging he wasn't trying up here.
They are also sick of the way we won today.
Glorious reading, as it has been for almost 18 months now.

Eduard scored twice today for Palace.
Palace fans sing the Adored song.
Ryan 67 posts this complaining about English fans stealing their songs.

Ryan67
5 minutes ago#221
Palace can eff off with “i wanna be adored” what is it with these shampoo English clubs not coming up with their own atmosphere
Then goes and sings you’ll never walk alone today without a hint of irony

Unlikely. Some yahoo on SSB said he wasn't worried about Furahashi's biscuit knee, as he knew someone in deep at Liarstown, who told him the Greek boy has a rocket for a shot and goalies were coming off with strapped up fingers.

Pure fantasy stuff from a guy who was clearly as bright as a blackout.

Ah right, I obviously took your snapping hands comment a bit too literally first time

It has already begun.
They are talking about a sell on fee already. His first goal was a mishit trundler best I could see and his second was woeful defending. We'll see how he goes on from here.
They are raging he wasn't trying up here.
They are also sick of the way we won today.
Glorious reading, as it has been for almost 18 months now.
I take it they are fuming about "the usual penalty" despite it being the stonewalliest of stonewallers you will ever set eyes on?

They missed a good chance just before Celtics first too. Starfelt looks a bombscare, even their RB got skinned a few times by Charles-Cook.
Probably going to sound like sour grapes but Ross County could have got something out of this game, if they had anything approaching a striker. They actually carved Celtic open again and again. Had a couple that went right across the face of goal and if they had committed bodies in would have scored.

The yahoos first goal was a ludicrous deflection that 99/100 goes for a corner.

Ross County make another chance and the boy heads it straight at Hart with the whole goal to aim at. They head up the park and score.

Charles - Cook was taking the piss all day and if he had anything to actually aim at could have had 2 or 3 assists.

Probably going to sound like sour grapes but Ross County could have got something out of this game, if they had anything approaching a striker. They actually carved Celtic open again and again. Had a couple that went right across the face of goal and if they had committed bodies in would have scored.

The yahoos first goal was a ludicrous deflection that 99/100 goes for a corner.

Ross County make another chance and the boy heads it straight at Hart with the whole goal to aim at. They head up the park and score.

Charles - Cook was taking the piss all day and if he had anything to actually aim at could have had 2 or 3 assists.
Agreed. I only seen the 2nd half but they were extremely lucky they never conceded. Charles-Cook was a handful, glided past the Croatian RB at will.

There is no way in hell they’ve sold 50k season tickets. The amount of empty seats at the pigsty was obvious and there’s now wet people are buying season tickets and not going after being locked out for 18 months. Nobody in the Scottish media has the balls to mention this though
Come on, Saturday at 3pm is such an inconvenient time for home fans to get to a game that's not on TV. There were thousands of season ticket holders that just couldn't make that time!

One goal for this Greek striker tomorrow against Ross county and I'm sure some filthy bheast in the Scottish media will be telling us that the new 2m pounds player is now a 30m rated superstar.

We have friends in high places, they don't even know
Unlikely. Some yahoo on SSB said he wasn't worried about Furahashi's biscuit knee, as he knew someone in deep at Liarstown, who told him the Greek boy has a rocket for a shot and goalies were coming off with strapped up fingers.

Pure fantasy stuff from a guy who was clearly as bright as a blackout.
No doubt about it then, they are shiting it, they have all went baws deep on the Japanese being the saviour. If they have already moved on to a ne. one u know they are clutching at straws

They are back to being world beaters again it would seem. Which is nice for them. Be interesting to see how they fair on the Livi astroturf next weekend. Livi are struggling this season but that pitch is a leveller.
Saw most of their game. They struggled to break Ross county down. They scored from a massive deflection, from way out th box. Hadn't looked like scoring till then. Before that Ross county 9n the counter attack looked threatening. They genuinely don't look like they know how too defend at all. Quite naive, every time Celtic attack they commit so many bodies forward. Will get caught out against any team with a poacher and gas winger

They are back to being world beaters again it would seem. Which is nice for them. Be interesting to see how they fair on the Livi astroturf next weekend. Livi are struggling this season but that pitch is a leveller.
That's true, hate playing on that surface, like playing a different game. They should struggle in particular tho, we have played in it, and made use of long diagonals at times to by pass the shitness of the pitch

Then goes and sings you’ll never walk alone today without a hint of irony
What is also so ironic about "I wanna be adored" is that it is actually a put down as in mocking ones seeking attention and recognition. It is a classic song hijacked by the manky mob not realising it is taking the piss. Very fitting for a Club who would do ANYTHING to get recognition.

Please love us. Please, please.

Pathetic wankers.

Saw most of their game. They struggled to break Ross county down. They scored from a massive deflection, from way out th box. Hadn't looked like scoring till then. Before that Ross county 9n the counter attack looked threatening. They genuinely don't look like they know how too defend at all. Quite naive, every time Celtic attack they commit so many bodies forward. Will get caught out against any team with a poacher and gas winger
Will be interesting to see how they fare against Hibs. I can see Boyle doing damage with the way they play. Any team with fast forwards can get some joy.

Will be interesting to see how they fare against Hibs. I can see Boyle doing damage with the way they play. Any team with fast forwards can get some joy.
Definitely, the black dude for Ross county ( can't mind his name) was getting a lot of space against them. With a better striker, they could have scored a couple, better teams will score against them, and I'm talking Hibs level, Aberdeen. Will be closer than last year but I'm definitely confident we will win the league again

Someone sent this in a chat I'm in...

Screenshot-2021-09-12-at-02-15-01.png

Definitely, the black dude for Ross county ( can't mind his name) was getting a lot of space against them. With a better striker, they could have scored a couple, better teams will score against them, and I'm talking Hibs level, Aberdeen. Will be closer than last year but I'm definitely confident we will win the league again

Be interesting to see what happens when the yahoos go away to Livi next week. The yahoos have been doing okay at home but on the road it's an entirely different matter.

They have currently played 5 league games comprising 3 at home and 2 away. Won all 3 at home lost both away games. And in fact they haven't registered an away win in any competition since February.

What is also so ironic about "I wanna be adored" is that it is actually a put down as in mocking ones seeking attention and recognition. It is a classic song hijacked by the manky mob not realising it is taking the piss. Very fitting for a Club who would do ANYTHING to get recognition.

Please love us. Please, please.

Pathetic wankers.
An excellent observation but they have history on that front. I believe they often call Ibrox 'Castle Grayskull' from He-Man & MOTU, thinking it was some sort of derogatory reference. However, in the show Grayskull is the source of light and power, of all things good on Eternia. It also happens to be one of the best looking creations from any kids cartoon series.

They should be told but then again I doubt most of them have the intelligence to understand irony, never mind recognise it.

An excellent observation but they have history on that front. I believe they often call Ibrox 'Castle Grayskull' from He-Man & MOTU, thinking it was some sort of derogatory reference. However, in the show Grayskull is the source of light and power, of all things good on Eternia. It also happens to be one of the best looking creations from any kids cartoon series.

They should be told but then again I doubt most of them have the intelligence to understand irony, never mind recognise it.
I always tell them tbh, get a smug satisfaction for letting them know castle grayskull was the good guys base

Back