Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

You can almost taste the pain here :D

That's 6.111 titles per year. Maybe time for everyone to stop the sniping and show these guys a bit of respect, hmm?

Am properly dreading the new season. Last year was a calamity, to have these cheating, unrepentant, bafflingly angry and entitled bastards win the league felt like being poisoned. I know the press don't think so and I know that anyone connected to Ibrox doesn't think so, but this was an absolute disaster for the game in Scotland. To see that mob take the top prize, queasily enabled and cheered on by those bloodless myrmidons in the press and all those silent boardrooms across Scotland, the brazen nature of it all, the astonishing lack of accountability, it just laid bare the fact - known by so many for so long - that the game in Scotland is effectively rigged in their favour.

I resent the fact that they've made the game unwatchable for me.

Still, as ever, will be hoping against hope that someone - anyone - stops them. Starting with Livingston today. Even though the very concept of Livingston annoys me. (As a boy, living in Edinburgh, used to occasionally follow Meadowbank Thistle around the place - magic set of fans - and the dire alchemy that saw Meadowbank Thistle become Livingston still deflates me. What a waste.)
He called us entitled. He called us entitled dude.

Is the guys hied in the scum top photo shopped
I don't think so.
The actual construction and features of the head make it look so but the problem, as I mentioned in another post, is that his right shoulder is twice the width of his left.
This gives him a somewhat Frankenstein/Igor look and leads to the optical illusion his head is photoshopped. Scientifically speaking.

Last edited:
Think it was onside. The right back was playing him on. The arm is not offside. You can only be offside with a part of the body that you can score with. You can't score with an arm.

In any case the defenders stopped playing so the goal shouldn't have been allowed anyway

You can score with the upper arm/ shoulder.

"The free kick for the goal"?

The free kick that was about 40 yards out? That one?

Nothing to do with the fact that Bain was miles out his goal? Who then dived like a midget trying to grab a frisbee?

Nah, you're right. Not the fact they're shite, quite clearly cheating.

*ironically, he's closer to the straws than Bain was to the winner.

You just know in all of they podcasts , they really want to say we have to do it the way Rangers done it and copy our model, But they just can't stomach the truth.
Why they harbor so much bitterness and anger for this 9 years old club is baffling to me. They’ve been crying out for decent competition for years and now they’ve got it, instead of being happy, they’re spraying jets of diarrhoea out car windows.

That podder Kenny on the left , I swear I know him from somewhere , has he been on tv or anything ? Wracking my brains to think back if I worked with him . What’s his surname does anyone know . PS the boy on the right is hilarious “ Bain is just shite “ hahaha
I used to work with a lad offshore, die hard blue nose, he is his spitting image! I actually had to take a second look :D

Nothing to do with the fact that Bain was miles out his goal? Who then dived like a midget trying to grab a frisbee?

Bain was awful but the defence was just as bad. Hearts didn't make any distracting runs to make space they just ran forward. Three Hearts players in a central position just ran forward and were not picked up or challenged. They didn't lose their markers as they didn't have any markers. None of the Celtic players realised that three Hearts players in a central position should probably be marked.

IMG-20210801-WA0002.jpg
Toiling right down to the cheerleader in chief.

'To see that mob take the top prize, queasily enabled and cheered on by those bloodless myrmidons in the press and all those silent boardrooms across Scotland, the brazen nature of it all, the astonishing lack of accountability, it just laid bare the fact - known by so many for so long - that the game in Scotland is effectively rigged in their favour.'

Well roger me sideways, a mouth breather who has stumbled on a big, fancy wordB-)

Bain was awful but the defence was just as bad. Hearts didn't make any distracting runs to make space they just ran forward. Three Hearts players in a central position just ran forward and were not picked up or challenged. They didn't lose their markers as they didn't have any markers. None of the Celtic players realised that three Hearts players in a central position should probably be marked.
Exactly what the pundits on sky commented on post match. 3 hearts players in a position to nod it in which souter did and hardly even a defensive jump from the scum defence .glorious :)) their new super dupper centre half looks....well....not very super .ha ha ha .

Exactly what the pundits on sky commented on post match. 3 hearts players in a position to nod it in which souter did and hardly even a defensive jump from the scum defence .glorious :)) their new super dupper centre half looks....well....not very super .ha ha ha .
Despite being comically bad for Hearts first goal I'll give starfish the benefit of the doubt as that was the first game he has played since last season. Also the AngeBall system seems to deliberately try to isolate its own CB's by giving zero cover from either WB or any CM's.

'To see that mob take the top prize, queasily enabled and cheered on by those bloodless myrmidons in the press and all those silent boardrooms across Scotland, the brazen nature of it all, the astonishing lack of accountability, it just laid bare the fact - known by so many for so long - that the game in Scotland is effectively rigged in their favour.'

Well roger me sideways, a mouth breather who has stumbled on a big, fancy wordB-)
The above is why you simply cannot talk to a 'shettleston' about football.

Probably just watched Troy.

47199a9c3d9745506e5e3babb8275538.jpg

I’ve no clue what Bain was doing.

It's more the "for so long the game in Scotland is effectively rigged in their favour" that sticks out for me. How any of us couldn't see this when papped down to the 4th tier with made up illegal punishments designed to keep us on our knees forever if not finish us off completely is beyond me. :rolleyes: :))

Despite being comically bad for Hearts first goal I'll give starfish the benefit of the doubt as that was the first game he has played since last season. Also the AngeBall system seems to deliberately try to isolate its own CB's by giving zero cover from either WB or any CM's.
All it’s Gona take is a misplaced pass and teams will score from their own half. It’s coming.

Apparently the deal for Buta the right back is nowhere near complete and he is back playing for Antwerp.

Get the feeling they are waiting to see whether they get past the Czech team now. Dropping out of the EL would be a disaster financially
Maybe going with ralston after his wonder goal B-D B-)

Back