Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Apart from being a moon howler can someone explain what "by Bryson" means please?
The SFA guy who blew their double contract fantasy in the LNS enquiry.

Of course they completely ignore that and have convinced themselves that for several years, every player who played but had an EBT was not eligible to play. They didn't extend this thinking to Juninho however.

Nutters.

Last edited:

Bryson was the head of registrations at the SFA and he stated to the LNS inquiry that any player, once registered, could not be 'invalid'. The players were correctly registered by the SFA and, therefore, there was nothing in the rules that said they could be retrospectively made 'ineligible' despite the Yahoos wanting such a rule to be invented.

Bryson was the head of registrations at the SFA and he stated to the LNS inquiry that any player, once registered, could not be 'invalid'. The players were correctly registered by the SFA and, therefore, there was nothing in the rules that said they could be retrospectively made 'ineligible' despite the Yahoos wanting such a rule to be invented.
It’s embarrassing they have this sense of injustice when they want to make retrospective rules up to create an injustice! Absolute moon howlers!

Anyone recall this documentary from a few years back?

The old man was, I think, a wino/junkie/waster who'd been living at Her Maj's about half his life. He got out and decided to turn things around. Obviously young Frankmcgarvey and Frankmcgarveyswife were delighted, and decided to treat him to a slap-up at Chez Nosh de Posh, a Michelin Tyre restaurant.

"Only the latest season's hoops will do. Got tae make a good impression n'at!"

I wonder which wing he's on now?

"Whiddae yooze French call a restaurant, big chap?"
Andy Robertson has done well since his waiter days

Which can be exciting and great to watch if you have the quality to play it but its probably not going to win your trophies and leave you on the end of some big defeats when you play decent teams.
The comparison between them and Newcastle under Keegan (first time around) is nonsense really as his side were actually very competitive and although they fell short in terms of winning in the end they were beaten out by some exceptional teams and even then only just. He probably came as close to anyone in terms of making the style work really well.

I read constant reference to "swashbuckling" but the only buckling Celt!c do is their defensive collapses when anyone puts them under pressure. They have not got the players to be attacking since they cannot afford to trust the backline. Its also highly questionable whether they even have the attacking players to be attacking given the quality and fitness deficiencies that are evermore apparent.

It is of course all fantasy nonsense and as long as Rangers can shake this slackness they themselves have picked up, itll be 56 without too many problems.

As for Big Ange, he was a disastrous pick, then he became a ground-breaking tactical genius and now hes dodgy again. Long may it continue.

Very true. I read an article about how Brentford were having a lot of success after realising it was impossible to sign young players, develop them then sell them to a big club. They changed their strategy to giving a second chance to guys the big clubs had developed but who didn't quite make the grade.

When you think of it we have a few gems that fit that mould too. Kent didn't quite make it at Liverpool & same with Kamara at Arsenal, but they got great football education's which we're now reaping the benefit of.

Peterborough have done well at this. Toney didn't make it at Newcastle. Sold him on to Brentford. All about talent and hunger in the player

Which can be exciting and great to watch if you have the quality to play it but its probably not going to win your trophies and leave you on the end of some big defeats when you play decent teams.
Yogi Hughes and Falkirk might be the more appropriate comparison for Flangeball, with the lack of expectation or pressure to get results, as long as the football looks “pretty”

Always get a laugh out of the unwashed rabidly declaring that '' yo0o0oz ur deed! ''

Reminds me of emil antonowsky from Robocop at the gas station before he gets wrecked.

Their little feverish minds hate the fact that not only did we not die, we returned with upgrades n shit. We're stronger and better.

For anyone wanting a trip down memory lane.

Older Bears might remember Ossie Ardiles' Spurs team of the early 90's - they often played with five forwards!

They were mesmerising to watch with quality players like Klinsmann, Dumitrescu and Popescu...

They finished fifteenth in the league and Ardiles was sacked early the next season.

Anyone recall this documentary from a few years back?

The old man was, I think, a wino/junkie/waster who'd been living at Her Maj's about half his life. He got out and decided to turn things around. Obviously young Frankmcgarvey and Frankmcgarveyswife were delighted, and decided to treat him to a slap-up at Chez Nosh de Posh, a Michelin Tyre restaurant.

"Only the latest season's hoops will do. Got tae make a good impression n'at!"

I wonder which wing he's on now?

"Whiddae yooze French call a restaurant, big chap?"

And how will sir not be paying for this?

Stolen credit card? Legging it after dessert? Or claiming vile, anti-Irish, anti-Catholic racism when presented with the bill?

I cannot believe this is real (and I had to check a couple of times) but their official twitter account is trying to punt tickets for their league cup game by announcing the return of the Disco Lights.

Yes, they used the phrase "bringing back the disco lights".

Phenomenal stuff. Partridge-esque.

staggering
we'd have a 15 page thread on here if that was us

aspiring to be tinpot

He does a wee turn and shoots from everywhere. He is lucky he has a good shot on him as that’s all he seems to possess. Extremely unfit looking and doesn’t really offer anything defensively.

Most over rated player in Scotland at the moment.
Does the same turn every time he gets the ball.

[/QUOTE]
Unbelievable that a few weeks back they genuinely thought they were gonna stick 5 past us at Ibrox!
I had one in work telling me he was confident they would win in fact he could see a real high scoring drubbing maybe 5 or 6 he was actually looking at me sympathetically whilst telling me this.
I had spoken to him previously on one occasion about football that was last season before the Scottish Cup game when he predicted a comfortable 2 - 0 victory for them.

Lovely stuff

Have they always called the board Tories during their 8.75 years, or was it only when they were challenged on the field?
Became tories when we pulled away in the league last season. The way they can instantly find a seemingly non-offensive word for people they hate is quite admirable. What they actually mean is English/not catholic enough/prod etc.

I cannot believe this is real (and I had to check a couple of times) but their official twitter account is trying to punt tickets for their league cup game by announcing the return of the Disco Lights.

Yes, they used the phrase "bringing back the disco lights".

Phenomenal stuff. Partridge-esque.
Right guys. You've had your fun but can we keep Alan Gordon Partridge out of this.

He's a ruddy great guy who current deserve to be associated with them.

D'eres more to Alan dan dis.

Back