Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Went through Compton on the BART no sign of green and grey. I've been to over a dozen US cities including Boston, have only seen it at Universal in Orlando.

I'm confused

BART is the Bay Area Rapid Transit which covers the San Francisco Bay Area. It doesn't go within 350 miles of Compton which is in Los Angeles.

Thinking of Amtrak?

Can't say I remember anyone wearing the green and grey when I lived in several states - California, Alabama and Louisiana. Not even in an Irish bar on European nights.

they now want Welsh back

The Poacher

Considering retirement
6 minutes ago#8441
No football sage but I offer this as one way of working through this:

Dear Ange, Id put Welsh back in for Starfelt, Theres little evidence that Starfelt can be depended on - if he needs time to work on stuff then give him that time, Welsh looks more able to do the job we need done at this moment. Hart, CCV and Welsh is a decent, strong central defence. Seen plenty good things from Scales

We need legs in midfield - is that Henderson or the 'box-to-box' Shaw we signed on a pre last season? Id ask for 60 - 70 top gear minutes from one of either Turnbull or Rogic, rotating.

We're looking at having Bitton back in as the deeper CM - for all his faults hes the better option for that postion than Soro, who has been given quite the shoeing on here but looked bit better as the right sided MF than a defensive screen.

Id actually make it more of a traditional 433 shape in the interim, the target has to be to win every game till the new year before getting more time to work on 'the system'.

You get as far as the new year, grinding out wins, settling the team down, bringing players back from injury then you've managed the situation.

To keep blindly playing a certain way when it isnt getting the results is not meeting your responsibilities.

Teenagers? Us in our fifties more like lol. Great tune.
I know, I know.
It's a reference to Paul Hawksbee on TS. Always says it sarcastically when a reference is made to anything from that era. " Ask your dad" is another.
It is a great tune btw. A firm favourite of mine.
Knew the tune before the story of GG.

I actually don’t mind Ange, he seems a decent enough person.

I’m not sure he knows how bad it could get for him though
He definitely doesn’t understand Glasgow or the expectations there is at Rangers/Celtic

As others have said, it’s proper Warburton vibes here. I honestly think Ange would believe finishing 2nd would be a good achievement in Glasgow :D

Back