Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I can't post screenshot but there's a brilliant one

Isn't it strange how Griffiths was taken off 5 minutes before the penalty then ex sevco Cummings takes it? He also pointed with his eyes where he was putting it out.

Brilliant
Pointed with his eyes? If only there was a word for that action you do when you point with your eyes. Oh that's right it's called looking. He looked. He looked where he was putting it, the same way most people look at where they're hitting the ball.

Not saying I’m counting that Champions League money already but..

200.gif
Winner winner, chicken dinner

Post oft the day

Ange wondering why people are calling the league so early? Well probably because you’re 2 points off the amount we dropped in the whole of last season and it’s not even October yet.

If we can get at least a draw on Thursday and a win at the weekend and they drop points against the sheep, it’s gonna be a lovely international break. B-D

During the months they traditionally play football?
Usually yeah. June and July are the monsoon season and the J league season usually starts at the end of Feb/start of March, though it's started a bit early and finished late the last couple of years due to a break for the Olympics being scheduled.

Usually yeah. June and July are the monsoon season and the J league season usually starts at the end of Feb/start of March, though it's started a bit early and finished late the last couple of years due to a break for the Olympics being scheduled.
Every days a school day

I genuinely thought they played through their good weather and didn’t play during their bad weather

Back