Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

this must be up there with the craziest ive read

shugmc

36K6,356

Older than dirt

9:12 PM - 1 day ago#8613
Brother Clancy is a carrot. He always gives us eff all, and he can repeatedly take a running eff to himself
:mitb:

I’m in Portugal now.

One of these two things happened in the last couple of days.

1. A sporting fan in the bar was talking football with me. He told me he loved the greatest goal scorer in the SPL era and started chanting “Boyd, Boyd, Krissy, Krissy Boyd.. “ before telling me he hated the FB s and all their anti Protestant hatred and how all of Portugal laugh at Celtic.

2. A sporting fan at the bar was making general football chat with me. When he asked who I support and I said Rangers, to connect with a foreign fan he asked me about the one thing he knew about my team and so he asked who is that Scottish forward who scored a lot of goals for Rangers and I said Kris Boyd and he said yeh that’s the one.

But I’ll come on FF and share the fairytale version because we have a desperate need to be loved.
I’m in the same hotel mate……he woke me up singing the famine song poolside this morning.

So far this morning I have genuinely had
  • Still have time to get our act together and 3 old firms left (sure I have heard that before)
  • Still got Kygo, Jullien and Forrest to come back (sure heard the same about the last two before)
  • Playing great football just not scoring
They need to be top 6 before the split for that to happen and quite frankly on current form that isn’t a given.

I saw a bunch of defensive stats recently and Jullien was the best they had by a distance. Still true that everyone becomes a saviour when they're injured.
The big fairy should have been sent of at least half a dozen times and booked every game i saw him play. He escaped virtually every time. Funny how that happens, eh?

Had he been refereed to the same standards as our players his record would've been appalling.

Last edited:
Johnstone 2010 wrote

“Horrific to think we chose this guy (Ajeti) over Ivan Toney.”

Inject that level of hurt right into my veins :shh:B-D
I heard Simon Jordan on talksport a wee while ago saying that tonev would've walked to play for them aswel :)) hope most of them know that too

this must be up there with the craziest ive read

shugmc
36K6,356

Older than dirt

9:12 PM - 1 day ago#8613
Brother Clancy is a carrot. He always gives us eff all, and he can repeatedly take a running eff to himself
I love that they've gone to the effort of creating a wee orangeman ref emoji for their forum. In fact, I see it can be pasted across, cheers bhoys.

So far this morning I have genuinely had
  • Still have time to get our act together and 3 old firms left (sure I have heard that before)
  • Still got Kygo, Jullien and Forrest to come back (sure heard the same about the last two before)
  • Playing great football just not scoring
Love it when they start counting old firm games as points in the bag. It’s the first level of desperation. Won’t be long till they’re dreaming of teams we’ll drop points to and taking them off our seasons total.

The Tim's are desperate for admin to be true. They can't stand that we are back and they are on the slide. They have nothing to cling to other than us going out of business, and for so many of them being accountants and having friends in high places they fail to grasp why admin happend the first time.

Nothing but sad bheasty losers. They can't stand competition. They certainly didn't get any from the rest of the so called Premier teams.
The smelly bastards have went from going for 10 in a row, global domination, trying to mock us at every turn to now making videos of how ecstatic they are with how quick Joe Hart gets the ball back in play from a goal kick They are in desperation mode and were actually creaming themselves because their Japanese striker fist pumped each player coming off a warm up last midweek. That’s how far these mutants expectations and realism has fallen. It’s glorious.

Back