Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

The smelly bastards have went from going for 10 in a row, global domination, trying to mock us at every turn to now making videos of how ecstatic they are with how quick Joe Hart gets the ball back in play from a goal kick They are in desperation mode and were actually creaming themselves because their Japanese striker fist pumped each player coming off a warm up last midweek. That’s how far these mutants expectations and realism has fallen. It’s glorious.
The amount of mental derangement from them is something to behold. At times I feel bad for them. The pain and the suffering. The delusion. Then I remember, and say %^*& them. %^*& every last one of them. WATP.

I'm confused

BART is the Bay Area Rapid Transit which covers the San Francisco Bay Area. It doesn't go within 350 miles of Compton which is in Los Angeles.

Thinking of Amtrak?

Can't say I remember anyone wearing the green and grey when I lived in several states - California, Alabama and Louisiana. Not even in an Irish bar on European nights.
My mistake, was in san fran then la. Went through compton on the way to the airport!

That would have required a sample cup and a turkey baster as there is no way Spiers has pumped a woman. Ever.
you never know. They say there is someone for everyone, so maybe somewhere there is the female equivalent of Graham Spiers……

They need to be top 6 before the split for that to happen and quite frankly on current form that isn’t a given.

Imagine the meltdown if SKY never got their 4th OF game. Big refund demanded from the SPFL :D
I'm sure the blazers and officials would "ensure" that didn't happen. I can foresee a last minute penalty to scrape into the top 6 on goal difference, leapfrogging Dundee Utd in the process.

Imagine the meltdown if SKY never got their 4th OF game. Big refund demanded from the SPFL :D
I'm sure the blazers and officials would "ensure" that didn't happen. I can foresee a last minute penalty to scrape into the top 6 on goal difference, leapfrogging Dundee Utd in the process.
Or a new top 8? :)) :)) :))
I would love them not to make the top 6, that would be hysterical. Maybe St boo will make a late run?, or Aberdeen get their new man in early?

Do we have an updated version of their managers hit list for 7 games?

Ange is in relegation trouble.

Is it a possibility that Celtic searched for football managers and didn’t realise he is an Aussie Rule Manager?

B-) B-) B-) B-)

FATuErDVIAUDd2j

James Forrest|18:22 27/09/21
I wanted the Ibrox club in the draw, because I have been saying since the draw that gave us Raith Rovers was made that their best chance to win the League Cup was to get us at Ibrox early, when we were least prepared, and when they failed to do that I figured that was it.

When next we play against that team of theirs we’ll (hopefully) have near enough a fully fit squad and we’ll have a fully integrated team.

That will make us the favourites.

On the wide open spaces of Hampden and Celtic Park, I think we’ll own them.

Dear god where do you even start with this?

1. The Ibrox pitch is bigger than at Hampden and Celtic park and all you've owned in 2021 is 4 defeats out of 4 in the so called open spaces.

2. You do realize your mob is 6TH in the league right now so how on earth would you be favourites?

PS Drugs are bad.

3. That fully fit squad will consist of dross like Turnbull, Rogic, Ralston, Taylor, Starfelt and Mccarthy wow truly terrified at the thought of playing a team which has 3 midfielders who struggle to play 90 minutes of football at any level.

An all-green Hampden showpiece would be a nice way for Ange to get his hands on some silverware though, but I’ll be feeling optimistic either way.

The only way Flange will get his hands on silverware this season is if he turns off the PS4 and goes to bed.

Back