Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Wee fat James Forrest is having a nuclear meltdown on his blog.

James Forrest|19:26 03/10/21 "He gave the referee a decision to make,” Ross said instead. Aye, a decision about whether to wear the full sash at the Lodge later or a Castore training kit.

7df99ea8bd0ab61a534cdb8e22244be2--life-memes-pittsburgh-steelers.jpg

Aye. The Aberdeen player was counting them up for him as well.
Unreal.

"Thats 5 ref"
"Thats 6 ref"

It was embarrassing. Amusingly, its what led to Turnbull getting booked for a fairly innocuous foul. But Madman just knew he couldnt keep letting them foul with impunity and Turnbull's foul came shortly after one by another player, most likely Jota - but I forget, that should have seen yellow. Madman knew he'd took it too far, and so booked the wonderboy for relatively little

Unreal.

"Thats 5 ref"
"Thats 6 ref"

It was embarrassing. Amusingly, its what led to Turnbull getting booked for a fairly innocuous foul. But Madman just knew he couldnt keep letting them foul with impunity and Turnbull's foul came shortly after one by another player, most likely Jota - but I forget, that should have seen yellow. Madman knew he'd took it too far, and so booked the wonderboy for relatively little
It was weird as fck how he ended up booking Turnbull.

went on Hibsnet for some seethe, saw this.

You're a complete and utter moron if you think that was a red. Just like the one in 2019. Complete joke but to be expected in this backwater league.

Its a backwater league because of tackles like that ffs!!
Some laugh calling the league a backwater because there's finally at least one ref that's not stuck in the 80's. Never mind that no other Scottish clubs besides us and Celtic can qualify for European group stage football, even after they add a 3rd competition that clubs from countries like Armenia, Kazakhstan, Slovenia, Finland and Estonia have managed to get into, in large part because the second Scottish referees aren't whistling their matches, their tactics are found out.

Some laugh calling the league a backwater because there's finally at least one ref that's not stuck in the 80's. Never mind that no other Scottish clubs besides us and Celtic can qualify for European group stage football, even after they add a 3rd competition that clubs from countries like Armenia, Kazakhstan, Slovenia, Finland and Estonia have managed to get into, in large part because the second Scottish referees aren't whistling their matches, their tactics are found out.
Yeah UEFA actually went out their way to dream up an entirely new competition, solely to give diddy teams the chance for some European football and they all managed to make a rip-roaring arse of qualifying for it.

McManus is a scumbag in a long line of scumbags at Hibs TV.
McManus is another hypocritical celtic fan. Let’s rewind to March where Edouard dived against us looking for a penalty in an old firm game at Parkhead. McManus clearly stated it should be a penalty as “Edouard had to move out the way to avoid being injured regardless if there was any contact - it’s a stonewaller”. Now because Rangers get the decision he’s saying there needs to be contact. The guy is just a parody!

Last edited:
The Rhecord on-line – more propaganda than a subscription to Pravda

I normally confine myself to commenting on articles on Ra Sellick as a little way to try to lighten the mood each morning.
Given the number of posters who feel their eyes may fall our if they read the Rhecord on-line let alone touch a printed version, I don’t mind taking one for team as it were. Besides I’m in France and the only revenue they’ll get from me is if Intermarche or Carrefour start advertising with them.

Anyhow, today I deviate. Only slightly as there is the usual selection of hooped turd polishing and fanbhoy musings to peruse, but I felt I needed to also expose the sheer desperation of Chief Guffwriter, Keith Jackson.

Yes we all know he hates us and our team and especially our board, but today’s masterpiece is dressed up as a little opinion piece about the ‘confusion’ of SPFL managers. In attempting to make himself look even remotely unbiased, he tries to shoehorn in some guff about the Edinburgh club's 'bosses' and Stephen Glass into his ‘story’ but the headline gave it away……

Steven Gerrard's spending message to Rangers board hints he was brought to Ibrox for one reason only – Keith Jackson

He gives lip service to the fact that Ange’s heroes snatching an away win isn’t the end of their travails. But he can’t help himself, can he? In typical contradictory fashion he suggests that Ange’s team selection combined with Glass’s ‘unbelievable’ decision to take Legoman off the pitch almost capsized the turning ship, although he couldn’t bring himself not to whip himself into a friendly about the ‘quality’ of the Japanese strikers goal in the process.

No, the crux of the matter is Keith’s assertion that a throwaway comment by our gaffer about our lack of spending in the last window, has signalled that it has dawned on the boss that his only mission was to halt Terry Munro. This revelation clearly means that Steven Gerrard will now be leaving in a hissy fit before the season is out. You wish Keith, you wish.
Elsewhere….

* Predictably the Rhecord hacks scoured the universe looking for someone to say Ryan Porteous’s assault on Joe Aribo wasn’t a red card. After asking every retired referee and ex-Sellick pundit they could find they eventually resorted to Sportscene, but even then Richard Foster disappointed them. Five articles are dedicated to the search. Finally they found someone….Yes, on the hotline. The only surprise was that it wasn’t from Gordon (Parks) Ashley
Denis Bruce, Bishopbriggs, said: “Would VAR have confirmed that Porteous’ tackle was a bad one? Or was it just fortuitous that Porteous was sent off when Hibs looked in control of the game?”
Are ye ragin’ Denis…..

EDIT - they also found Tam McManus, but his opinion doesn't count because he is a potato

*To complete the series on ex-players being even more brilliant when they leave the hoops, we have the amazing headline
Brendan Rodgers haunted by former Celtic hero as Odsonne Edouard helps pile the pressure on Leicester boss
Having understandably assumed that ‘French Eddy’ had scored at least one of the two Palace goals which rescued a point, I was astonished to discover he had not. Not even an assist. Apparently Rogers will have been haunted when ‘Edouard joined his team-mates' wild celebrations’ after the equaliser. There’s even a picture to prove it! It seems ex-players brilliantness doesn’t extend to ex-managers. Beware Ange, beware…..

Last edited:
The absolute seethe and paranoia after our result yesterday is gloriousB-D

In amongst all the rage on Kerryfail about referees, there’s a dumb mentally challenged posting about how we are all supposedly in agony sitting at Ibrox because David Murray made all the seats smaller to fit more of us in which means we are too cramped:))

Has someone actually gone to the effort of photoshopping that?

Wasn't the original image on here with the defender clearly behind the strikers

It's clearly photoshopped. Look at the thick black line where Roofe intersects with the Hibs player's shorts.

Imagine how much of a waste your life must be to sit and do that, for no benefit other than to whip other weirdos into a froth, all the while forgetting that TV evidence exists and no one is going to care about your pointless efforts.

Edit: you can also see the full outline of where Roofe was on the pitch. So it's not just sad, but sad and really shite

Has someone actually gone to the effort of photoshopping that?

Wasn't the original image on here with the defender clearly behind the strikers
It shows the lengths they’ll go to be a victim. The scary thing is the amount of them that are like that. There’s a mass mental health problem amongst them. Egged on by people who should really know better.

Back