Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Compared to most of the lunatic comments we see on here that is interesting with some reasonable replies. It is amazing that a few of them claim to have noticed their decline pre B R & consider his tenure to be a "blip" on their decline.
The thread is pretty new I'm sure the maniacs will start with cheating claims soon.

Who does James Mccarthy play for? I last remember him signing for Everton then just disappearing
No one - hes a free agent (he was at palace but they freed a raft of players - Cahill / Townsend /Van Arholt / Clyne etc)

The mutants are ready for storming the gates of the Glitterdome on Sunday

jRwlrYC.jpg

Lovely reading!

Haha I read the first few replies and all of them are just about how they've effed up with no mention of our improvement or the fact they were so obsessed with us they let their club get in the mess it is.

To be fair though they have made such a rip roaring cnut of it the last 12 months even us Rangers fans couldn't have done any better if we were in charge.

Isn't McCarthy just coming off a massive wage and has premier league interest.

Apparently there is talk they are going to give Hart 35k a week.

They've just cleared out expensive wages and don't have as many high earners. You'd think they'd have learned their lesson about their wage budget going out of control.

Apparently not.

They've just cleared out expensive wages and don't have as many high earners. You'd think they'd have learned their lesson about their wage budget going out of control.

Apparently not.

If he can stay fit he’s a decent signing on a free, at the moment, they are a Mcgregor injury from complete disaster

If he can stay fit he’s a decent signing on a free, at the moment, they are a Mcgregor injury from complete disaster
Injuries have hammered McCarthy. He is a decent player but he is always one game away from being out for a few weeks.

I also don't think he will have had a preseason either, so he would need time to get match fit.

I think Scottish teams have had a fear of them over the last eight years that disappeared after last Xmas. A realization that you don’t need to fear them and some suicidal self weakening have left them in a position like Saturday. Hearts stood their ground with them and made the game a toss up in the last fifteen minutes. There is no fear factor around them anymore.

Conveniently ignoring the fact their club has spent by far the most in Scotland since McGinn was allowed to slip through their fingers...:)

They really are absolute turds.

Apparently not.
You'd think Hart, based on his career highlights not his current level, could get more than 35k a week from a lot of clubs. And its not like they have the carrot of CL football to make up the gap financially.

I dont see this one being a goer.

some moonhowler
https://mobile.twitter.com/RayConnelly3
@RayConnelly3

The board must do something about this. We have been cheated by Scottish referees for many years and it’s getting worse. They are totally unaccountable. This is costing the Club money and the board have a fiduciary duty to sort it out once and for all -foreign referees
@CelticFC
Pity I couldn’t remind him when Scottish referees were hounded by his club to the point, the referees went on strike and they brought in foreign referees for Celtic’s next game and he gave a dubious penalty or some other game changing decision to the opposition during the game- exactly the same thing that caused them to hound Scottish referees for - being biased against Celtic

Apparently not.
Hart is on 50k a week. He's got another year of his contract to go. Are they seriously saying he's going to drop a potential million quid just to play for the poops? Can't see it.

some moonhowler
https://mobile.twitter.com/RayConnelly3
@RayConnelly3

The board must do something about this. We have been cheated by Scottish referees for many years and it’s getting worse. They are totally unaccountable. This is costing the Club money and the board have a fiduciary duty to sort it out once and for all -foreign referees
@CelticFC

Careful what you wish for Timmy, difficult to intimidate officials when they fly in and straight back out. Need to heave the brick with a hell of a force from Shettleston to smash a window in Germany ;)

You'd think Hart, based on his career highlights not his current level, could get more than 35k a week from a lot of clubs. And its not like they have the carrot of CL football to make up the gap financially.

I dont see this one being a goer.

So used to seeing carrot as an autocorrect on their forum that I read it as such. Took a while to make sense of it B-)

Back