Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

IMG-20210929-WA0001.jpg
Is his transfer fee still 5mil? Or now that he’s shown to be shit, is it 3mil?

I just came across this full blog on kds with video evidence of every incident of corruption :))

What is really great about it is they have 2 incidents from the Dundee Utd game but leave out the most blatant penalty you could ever see.

The selective nature of the incidents in that is incredible. Their expected outcomes of the incidents if they went to VAR is even more incredible.

What kind of fûcking nutcase do you need to be to think VAR would have deemed that Porteous tackle a ‘no foul’.

They really are a different breed.

Still not a peep on KDS about todays events, they have all been groomed in the art of sweeping everything under the carpet.
No, but see here, I posted it elsewhere

(viewed via mobile) will give insight

Desperately hoping they can pin it on one of the companies and close it down? I do like the one saying it could kill the club. It should be closed down anyway.

That whole thread is beautifully painfully embarrassing to read.

This particular cretin puts a lot of time and effort into cultivating that special brand of paranoia.

I loved the 90s that much, I believe I’m reliving those days right now!!

We just need some more car park demos and the back to the future years are back where they belong!!

Read the first response and decided to stop reading there before I get too angry. Their wee cult is more important to then than anything. Not even a child sex abuse scandal can see them put morality first.

"The problem is if you start compensating some then that could be seen as being guilty which could leave them open to other cases. It would put sponsors off too I think. I understand why people would say there is a moral reason to do it, but I think it could kill the club."

Record reporting they’re “giving Taylor an new contract and pay rise”. Hilarious if true but are they maybe just putting out nonsense to work their fans up and deflect from the front pages?

Greg Taylor to get a new contract and nice pay rise !

They are sick about this because he is completely pish.
Maybe theres nobody to wish a Happy Birthday to this week so theyve got to come up with something, anything to fill the void.

Even if its giving an extension and pay rise to a player they dont rate and the fans cant stand.

Still not a peep on KDS about todays events, they have all been groomed in the art of sweeping everything under the carpet.
They have a CSA thread in their version of the lounge. Have seen posters be referred to it. I noticed it a while ago when something showed up on a google search for kds. When I opened the thread they were told to go to the CSA thread in the lounge, cause a thay huns n’at, know

Damn, this individual is having a proper meltdown over this. Glorious.

Honestly I wish the SFA would just say "f*ck it" and go with English refs. Doubt they could afford Premier League or even Championship level referees so they probably wouldn't be any better than what we've got.

First it would be hilarious when we still win the league anyway because we are better than them.
Second it would be hilarious to watch them come up with a whole new set of conspiracies.

Lads, I f*cking love this kind of sh!t.
LOL.
What the hell were they thinking!?

I'd like to think I am realistic about the kind of players we can sign and are signing. We bring in guys who will probably never really make it at the top level but that can do a job for us and maybe then go on to play at a mid to bottom level in one of the top 5 European leagues. Maybe there will be the odd exception that goes on to be a top star. We are not spending much so we get good performers that are a bit inconsistent but can raise their game at times.

These eejits sign some guy who wasn't fancied at West Ham. Signed on a 4 year deal for 8 million in August 2019, sold to tims for 5 million a year later to secure "The Ten". Ah but he totally turned down Barcelona in his under 21 days! Yup. Turned down Barcelona to play for Basel, Augsburg, St Gallen, Basel and West Ham.

This kind of pandering is just embarrassing. Like the kind of stuff kids might make up in school.

Imagine the guys on Heart & Hand trying to convince us that Lundstram had been on Bayern Munich's radar but he turned them down.

Lads, I f*cking love this kind of sh!t.
LOL.
What the hell were they thinking!?

I'd like to think I am realistic about the kind of players we can sign and are signing. We bring in guys who will probably never really make it at the top level but that can do a job for us and maybe then go on to play at a mid to bottom level in one of the top 5 European leagues. Maybe there will be the odd exception that goes on to be a top star. We are not spending much so we get good performers that are a bit inconsistent but can raise their game at times.

These eejits sign some guy who wasn't fancied at West Ham. Signed on a 4 year deal for 8 million in August 2019, sold to tims for 5 million a year later to secure "The Ten". Ah but he totally turned down Barcelona in his under 21 days! Yup. Turned down Barcelona to play for Basel, Augsburg, St Gallen, Basel and West Ham.

This kind of pandering is just embarrassing. Like the kind of stuff kids might make up in school.

Imagine the guys on Heart & Hand trying to convince us that Lundstram had been on Bayern Munich's radar but he turned them down.

You nailed it, they are playground bullies and snipes, that make up tall tales to be in with the other liars.

They wur, I know a guy in football monies, and he says Bayern were sniffing about, but he doesn’t like flying or ferry’s, so he chose Rangers.” They are crackpots. :)):))

They’ve won the ‘After 8 Games xG Title’ lads, we may as well call the league now.
They’ve won the ‘After 8 Games xG Title’ lads, we may as well call the league now.

I have to admit, I don't know what the expected goals stat actually means but a few questions:

1. Why does the total expected points for a game not add up to three in any of the games? Not rounding up properly would account for some I would assume).

2. If Ross County and Dundee United have the same expected goals, why are they awarded a different number of expected points?

3. Who gives a feck?

4. Why has he printed Rangers xPoints total to the tenth, not hundredth of a point. :)

It's not about prediction it's a badly flawed method of working out "fair" results based on chances in games.
Is a useful indicator but only really is effective after the first two legs of games are played.

The split also means its become less reliable after that.

In essence good to see your not shooting enough etc or sitting but conceding if dropping points but nothing else

I have to admit, I don't know what the expected goals stat actually means but a few questions:

1. Why does the total expected points for a game not add up to three in any of the games? Not rounding up properly would account for some I would assume).

2. If Ross County and Dundee United have the same expected goals, why are they awarded a different number of expected points?

3. Who gives a feck?

4. Why has he printed Rangers xPoints total to the tenth, not hundredth of a point. :)
I'm not sure how they assign likelyhood for xGoal but I do know that they don't account for the player the chance falls to, who the keeper or last man is, how much pressure is on the situation etc. They assign the chance a score. So an open goal will likely be assigned a an xG of 1.

The points work by them running the game 100,000 time using the xG stats. So basically the xPoints is an average of what points the simulator gives over the 100k games although. The form of the teams are taken in to consideration which can cause the xPoints to differ even when xG is the same.

Who gives a feck? Well people looking for an y glimmer of hope that their team isn't sh!te.

Last edited:
Record reporting they’re “giving Taylor an new contract and pay rise”. Hilarious if true but are they maybe just putting out nonsense to work their fans up and deflect from the front pages?

It's 100% true. Ange told Taylor in August he rates him highly and is first choice left-back. Taylor asked for a wage rise and Ange said he didn't think there was budget but would try and work something out.

3. Who gives a feck?

This explains it so much better than I ever could...

I just came across this full blog on kds with video evidence of every incident of corruption :))

What is really great about it is they have 2 incidents from the Dundee Utd game but leave out the most blatant penalty you could ever see.

What a lot of shite but for me they have made it so one sided no one could possibly begin to think they have a case how can they say the VAR call on the tackle on aribo is no foul

Is a useful indicator but only really is effective after the first two legs of games are played.

The split also means its become less reliable after that.

In essence good to see your not shooting enough etc or sitting but conceding if dropping points but nothing else
xPoints at a player level would be useful so you could directly see who was costing/gaining a team points. xPoints per team doesn't really tell you anything new and as already mentioned by someone else I expect they will drop the xPoints table idea when Rangers inevitably take the xLead.

Read the first response and decided to stop reading there before I get too angry. Their wee cult is more important to then than anything. Not even a child sex abuse scandal can see them put morality first.

"The problem is if you start compensating some then that could be seen as being guilty which could leave them open to other cases. It would put sponsors off too I think. I understand why people would say there is a moral reason to do it, but I think it could kill the club."
They have already compensated one....The doors are now open!!

Fkn hell: :))

"Looking at the dodgy decisions - as ropey as we've been at times... if we had VAR and all these decisions had been given correctly the most likely scenario is that we'd be on 15 pts (we beat Hearts and DU) and the zombies'd be on 13 pts (lose to Mwell, still beat RC and Livvy, draw with Dundee, lose to Hibs, as Lundstram would have been off too). That's the difference the rotten (and that's being generous) refereeing has made this season. So, it's barely October and already the refs have made about 8 points of a difference (from 6 behind to 2 ahead of them). Extrapolate that across a whole season and it's almost 40 points of a difference. Which is why the club needs to step up now (and, yes, we all know they won't) or we are facing the Mowbray season all over again. Ange should at least be highlighting this, as it's his job on the line."

"Looking at the dodgy decisions - as ropey as we've been at times... if we had VAR and all these decisions had been given correctly the most likely scenario is that we'd be on 15 pts (we beat Hearts and DU) and the zombies'd be on 13 pts (lose to Mwell, still beat RC and Livvy, draw with Dundee, lose to Hibs, as Lundstram would have been off too). That's the difference the rotten (and that's being generous) refereeing has made this season. So, it's barely October and already the refs have made about 8 points of a difference (from 6 behind to 2 ahead of them). Extrapolate that across a whole season and it's almost 40 points of a difference. Which is why the club needs to step up now (and, yes, we all know they won't) or we are facing the Mowbray season all over again. Ange should at least be highlighting this, as it's his job on the line."
They’ve worked themselves into a huge frenzy over a correct response card. They’re also saying it doesn’t matter if Walsh is a celtc fan, him being a PE teacher at a school with Rangers youth players compromises him more. They’ve absolutely lost it. Mass mental health problems in that support.

From the top 5 leagues in europe only man city finished 1st in both the real league table and the xpts table last year.

Premier league Xpts table said brighton should have been 5th at the end of the season ffs

This analyst also states that those under performing should see an upturn and vice versa.

That's absolutely rubbish there are too many variables.

£40,000,000 spent on players over the last two summer windows and the biggest wage bill in the league but somehow they need to try and convince themselves that referee's are the reason they are sitting behind Motherwell and Dundee Utd in the league.

Back