Kerryfail Meltdown - A new hope

wontoofree

Surely though if they were building on top of that stand they would be removing the thing that needs propped up and replacing it, not actually building on top of it.
The 'props' are not for holding the roof UP, they are there to hold the roof DOWN
In high wind conditions the roof is liable to uplift - similar to an umbrella in very windy conditions.

Walters80

Sevcoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
angry-face-meme-2.jpg

Atheist Bear

Your not getting 8000 tickets, get over it!

but how much it winds them up is tremendous.
It winds them up because we’ve taken from them the biggest highlight of their season. The parties they had at Ibrox, especially the last few visits before we shut them down, were what they looked forward to the most every season. Folk came from all over the world to get into the broomloan on OF days, jumping barriers, having a whale of a time. They absolutely loved it. Now it’s gone, all gone.

People accuse us of sour grapes. Well aside from their behaviour of throwing flares at players and explosives into the Rangers end, damn right it’s sour grapes. We can’t have them having that much fun at our place. Sorry chaps, but I’m happy to reduce your enjoyment on OF day even if it means losing an allocation that was already slightly advantageous to celtic anyway.

linthousebear1981

It winds them up because we’ve taken from them the biggest highlight of their season. The parties they had at Ibrox, especially the last few visits before we shut them down, were what they looked forward to the most every season. Folk came from all over the world to get into the broomloan on OF days, jumping barriers, having a whale of a time. They absolutely loved it. Now it’s gone, all gone.

People accuse us of sour grapes. Well aside from their behaviour of throwing flares at players and explosives into the Rangers end, damn right it’s sour grapes. We can’t have them having that much fun at our place. Sorry chaps, but I’m happy to reduce your enjoyment on OF day even if it means losing an allocation that was already slightly advantageous to celtic anyway.

Giving any away team 8k of seats in a 52k capacity stadium is ridiculous you are not far off giving them 1/5th of the stadium. They should be reduced to the standard away allocation we give to other teams. Its not like other SPL teams where they rely on us and them to sell out their stadiums and take up more than half of the stadium. We don't need them to sell out that game.

km_2083

If only was a way to logistically put them out of site if the cameras like they do to us and have the union bears in the corner permanently projecting atmosphere,

St Andrews Bear

Busted Armchair Bear
Your not getting 8000 tickets, get over it!

It’s 800 and that’s your lot. And that’s what we’ll be taking on the 2nd.

Rangers have sold so many STs it doesn’t allow for the old allocations anyway but how much it winds them up is tremendous.
That accent and the lisp ffs if you never knew he was a Tim by looking at him then all you had to do was listen to him for 15 seconds. That’s literally all I could tolerate

Gauche.

A cracker of a thread of a thread this one. Apparently Alfie is being a used of witchcraft.

Also that pic in the bottom right hand corner looks good for a Zoom or teams background. :))

Good grief, initally I thought a joke, but the way he praises the catholic church it could well be a serious article from one of them.
Hubble, bubble, toil and trouble loyal.

Ever Ready

Rudolph Hucker

I see that bampot conveniently left out our covid crisis leading up to the last Old Firm, a match we won...
But, but, but…

…no it’s ok, I got it.

The Covid crisis we had was a smokescreen to cover up the fact that we’ve been fiddling our Covid tests for the last year or so. We could only do this against celtic and still be sure of winning since both clubs are colluding to hand Rangers the title this season to guarantee the CL money we’ll need next season to keep the lights on.

Or something like that. TBH, it looks reasonable compared to the mad “Alfie With-Doctor” stuff further up the page. They really are completely mad.

Jorg

the 'sevco' thread is always near the top of the board, if not the top thread

they hate us more than they like talking about celtic

it's glorious :D