Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

The feast awaits!

DBmi-Oi-PPx-SOZ.jpg
To paraphrase Chief Brody - They're gonna need a bigger fence.

Last edited:
Why would they pay significant sums for a left back with at most 18months left in his contract. They have two left backs already at the club so why another when they have more gaping problems. Seems strange even for them

Kieran Devlin (Celtic correspondent for the Athletic) has said on one of their pods today that there’s deals agreed for Joe Hart & James McCarthy but Ange has said he doesn’t want them :))
Bheggars can't be choosers, wait....

The lad was also known to Man City and had a trial there a few years back. Another coincidence :))
Tbf a not good enough 'list' borrowed from Man City would still have some crackers, %^*& knows who from or where their targets are coming from, the obvious links and still nothing from the media is weird right enough

Only thing that makes any sense is the big Man City Sheikh is a proddy :shh:

Here's 2 players to instantly improve your team Ange
...Nah you're alright mate I've got Soro and Bain who fit my getting pumped system far better :))

I actually think Ange is doing the right thing there if he wants full control of the signings.
They just smack of your usual crowd pleasing signings they like to do. Roy Keane, Robbie Keane, Juninho etc.

Hart is done and McCarthy is a crock. Hope they sign both.

Last edited:
Liam Scales, 23 years old, Shamrock Rovers. Can play centre half also they are saying. Valued at £90k but Timmy have offered £600k to get it done.

I suppose Ange has long been an admirer of this player and he’s the one wanting to sign him

Staggering.

Joey Bartons targets for Fleetwood now the cash rich discoballing Celtic’s targets

Get the magnifying glass out bears. Who is Mick Collins of Man City and who does he have links to ?

Back