Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I'll never get that 30 seconds of my life back. Fortunately I'm of an age that at least I'll forget it fairly quickly although it will probably come back to haunt me in about 20 years time.
I’m lucky enuff that I won’t have 20 years left so I don’t need to worry about flashbacks.

For the record, that “tune” is the first thing that ever made me feel lucky about my mortality!

Feck me. That Gaty Ralston book about The Gallant Pioneers has so many facts wrong. He doesn't once mention that the 4 Lads wanted to murder Catholics.
Do catholics even get mentioned? We are not as obsessed as these idiots.
i know you are joking but f me they are obsessed in trying to take our great club down.

Do catholics even get mentioned? We are not as obsessed as these idiots.
i know you are joking but f me they are obsessed in trying to take our great club down.

It's mentioned in a sentence to highlight how silly the argument is that Rangers were set up as the Protestant club etc... as the team was set up by four lads who had a love for football.

And, as per my other post, a Catholic charity was just one of the charities that Rangers (and other clubs at the time) raised money for.

It's mentioned in a sentence to highlight how silly the argument is that Rangers were set up as the Protestant club etc... as the team was set up by four lads who had a love for football.

And, as per my other post, a Catholic charity was just one of the charities that Rangers (and other clubs at the time) raised money for.
I know.
Its their inferior complex thats got them condemning Protestant help when all we wanted to do was help. And that has backfired spectacularly. All the catholics wanted to do was keep catholics away from the big bad prody who just wanted to be charitable, but it seems that being charitable to catholics is anti catholic and and anti irish.

Okay Russel bhoy lets compare.

Total number of people killed because Rangers fans sing four lads had a dream.

Total KillingsProtestantCatholicNot from NI
4LHAD0000

Total number of people killed by the terrorist groups you and your mob glorify every week.

OrganisationTotal KillingsProtestantCatholicNot from NI
IRA1696 (49%)790338568

Now which song(s) promote murder the most?

Having developed this vintage item of merch for over a year, we decided to copy another company’s design and add horrible sleeves

Is that an optical illusion?

The guy on the right is clearly taller but at the same time also looks shorter!

Are they breeding with hobbits?

£53. Suppose they'll get their money's worth when they wear it to school, work, shopping, the pub, dancing, football, the beach, taking the bins out, visiting someone in hospital, funerals, weddings, christenings, decorating, Christmas, New Year, birthday, Easter, the equinox's, and lastly, after lounging all day in it, wearing it to bed as a pyjama top.
You missed court appearances.

Four lads hud us crying
My daughters eyes a wis drying
This tune is downright racist and we are offended
It’s aw in ma heed
Rangers are deed
A keep telling myself, we’re getting cheated

So let’s complain like we always do
About the words of Big jock knew
Even though we know them to be so very true
If I don’t like the song
Then it’s got to be wrong
I’ll moan it’s not right,getting treated like shite

So I’m going to head for home
And i hope I’m not the only one
Millions of us complain and we all moan
It’s what we are taught
It right is it not
It what one does, because Bigots r us

Four lads hud us crying
My daughters eyes a wis drying
This tune is downright racist and we are offended
It’s aw in ma heed
Rangers are deed
A keep telling myself, we’re getting cheated

So let’s complain like we always do
About the words of Big jock knew
Even though we know them to be so very true
If I don’t like the song
Then it’s got to be wrong
I’ll moan it’s not right,getting treated like shite

So I’m going to head for home
And i hope I’m not the only one
Millions of us complain and we all moan
It’s what we are taught
It right is it not
It what one does, because Bigots r us
Hang on a minute.

You aren't subconsciously telling them in this song to "go home" are you? :confused:

Feck me. That Gaty Ralston book about The Gallant Pioneers has so many facts wrong. He doesn't once mention that the 4 Lads wanted to murder Catholics.
Take it Gary missed out the section when the 4 lads from the rowing team enticed unsuspecting kaffliks onto their wee boat and took them up the Clyde before doing the bouncy on their wee baffult heids, all the while listening to Penny Arcade (even though Roy Orbison wasn't even born), whilst wearing black socks with red tops, then throwing their poor wee battered bodies into said river in the hope they'd float home.

Back