Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

All is well in the world, they're back on to res.12 again

Considering Celtics own share holders voted this down twice by a margin of 98% both times, Uefa aren't in the least bit interested and the SFA dropped the case cause even they know spending £100,000 on court costs just so a £5000 fine could be issued was idiotic you have wonder what these yahoos actually want to achieve with this?

Looks like this is being pushed again so the likes of James Forrest. 53 names and Auldheid can continue to beg for money online like the tramps they are.

Considering Celtics own share holders voted this down twice by a margin of 98% both times, Uefa aren't in the least bit interested and the SFA dropped the case cause even they know spending £100,000 on court costs just so a £5000 fine could be issued was idiotic you have wonder what these yahoos actually want to achieve with this?

Looks like this is being pushed again so the likes of James Forrest. 53 names and Auldheid can continue to beg for money like the tramps they are.

UEFA also have a time scale to deal with things, they wont do anything even if there was guilt.

Looks like this is being pushed again so the likes of James Forrest. 53 names and Auldheid can continue to beg for money online like the tramps they are.
I was thinking this as well, but didn’t realise that some were taking collections for this shyte
They act, un ironically, as if it’s the largest cover up in football history, and conning celtic punters out of money? Where have I heard that before?

Four lads hud us crying
My daughters eyes a wis drying
This tune is downright racist and we are offended
It’s aw in ma heed
Rangers are deed
A keep telling myself, we’re getting cheated

So let’s complain like we always do
About the words of Big jock knew
Even though we know them to be so very true
If I don’t like the song
Then it’s got to be wrong
I’ll moan it’s not right,getting treated like shite

So I’m going to head for home
And i hope I’m not the only one
Millions of us complain and we all moan
It’s what we are taught
It right is it not
It what one does, because Bigots r us
Ha ha well played mate.

Wtf is this prick going on about !

Screenshot-20211022-135114-Chrome.jpg

Apparently Big Ange taught Ferenc Puskas all he knew.

No, me neither.

Story goes Ange was his Teacher, Driver, Interpreter and Dietician.
Postecoglou was Puskas' captain at some Australian mob and ran him into training. Because Puskas couldn't speak English but knew some Greek then he translated for him. I think that's the story. Somebody is having you on about the teacher/dietician bit.

Was watching it on a stream and tims where going mental that the goal was given.
Seems they dont understand the offside rule about the position of the feet/legs makes you onside and not the torso or arms.
In saying that why they even watching us in the first place?
Lots of people don't understand this. It has to be about the position of feet/legs. It's a game of FOOTball, not torsoball, or headball. Of course the feet can play someone onside.

VAR no good because it correctly awards a decision in Rangers favour and incorrectly denies Rangers a penalty. Can’t be having that. Need systems that fcuk Rangers at all times, not just half the time.
Bang on and that’s exactly what’ll happen with var. There will be no let up of them being victims. It’s not about getting decisions right, it’s about their parents and grandparents ruining their mental health.

Back