Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

hTzu2jG.png
Absolute fannies. Leicester was a freak season, city collapsed after Laporte was injured and Liverpool were missing all of their first choice centre backs and had midfield injuries also.

They really are a separate breed.

Absolute fannies. Leicester was a freak season, city collapsed after Laporte was injured and Liverpool were missing all of their first choice centre backs and had midfield injuries also.

They really are a separate breed.

When you down bad you’ll grasp at any straws that become available not matter how thin they are.

The XG(expected goals) table will always be my favourite one.

Harris Tottle wrote: An Ibrox club being asked difficult questions? As if.

A rancid signing policy that was so accepted and normalised that “national treasures” like Rikki Fulton could drop it into a prime-time show to gales of laughter. It’s in that context you have to see the tut-tutting at the Famine Song. Not all forms of racism are worthy of unequivocal condemnation. Some, apparently, are satirical.

I quite like Graham Spiers. But his status as an outlier in the press only looks that way because people like Chris Jack, reporting live from deep within the lower colon of whomever sits in the Throne of Skulls in the blue room, are so partisan you confuse their musings for a fanzine.

The lack of any sort of meaningful critique of Murray’s years of bombast was followed by a quite bizarre response to the chaos of 2011 and 2012. The club was bullet proof, and so Craig Whyte, an absurd creation who could easily be the Kaiser Soze of Scottish football, stepped into the brogues of doom and enjoyed extravagant puffery from the press. Ditto Green who, laughs apart, should have been ripped to shreds for his frequent trips to Neverland. Even this week, you have the grisly spectacle of a BBC hack revisiting his description of Mr King’s brush with the South African judicial system.

When I was growing up, my dad told me not to wear my Celtic strip because it “might cause trouble”. Decades later, the press continues to soft ball all things Ibrox for fear of “causing trouble”. Whether it’s risible rewrites of what happened in 2012, the appointment of ex-UDA men to handle PR, or ridiculous excuses for the singing of “Sloop John B”, you can rest assured that the sort of article that should appear, positively dripping with sarcasm and opprobrium, will be spiked before it leaves the laptop.

Graham Spiers, I suppose, tries, and fair play to him for at least attempting to listen to the point of view of Porteous. For the rest of the press pack, SteeveeG has spoken forth, and, as ever, what he says, however irrational, becomes lore. He dog whistled on the player in his usual fashion. And, unsurprisingly, no one has the balls to call him out for it. Anything for a quiet life.

Just found this belter.
B-D:shh:

Certainly think there's something in that.

Drug tests in Scottish football were fleeting enough to begin with, but with COVID raging in 2020 testing became even more infrequent as the authorities and testing bodies were unwilling to handle body fluids during a pandemic.

Oh my,are they forgetting the junkie thumb heid .

2 min. ago#138598
McStay wrote:
Car*d Bhoy in Dublin wrote:
:ponder:

Only stopping short of joining in
Ignoring the cheating disgrace in the background, check the absolute nick of that fat weirdo
:lmao:

Reminds me of the cocaine filled Maradona at the world cup. I wonder....?

A wee bit of racially stereotyping.

Certainly think there's something in that.

Drug tests in Scottish football were fleeting enough to begin with, but with COVID raging in 2020 testing became even more infrequent as the authorities and testing bodies were unwilling to handle body fluids during a pandemic.

Oh my,are they forgetting the junkie thumb heid .
They forget nothing their downtrodden status makes them think they are special
They are

Hahaha fück sake — we won't have any defenders left if we don't keep Balogun and Bassey here
The guys a bell end , Rogic and Kyogo will be missing for them after the winter break because of world cup qualifiers.

He writes blogs like a ten year old would , comedy gold all last season and keeping it going this season .

He already predicted they would win at Ibrox and has since predicted they will win the League Cup .
St Johnstone were toothless against them yesterday but still managed to get in behind them.

Here’s 700 odd thickos misinterpreting Gerrard.

He says that it would be a foul anywhere else on the pitch so it should also be a foul inside the box. You get challenges inside the box waved away all the time where as it would be a foul anywhere else (Aribo on Thursday for example). It doesn’t take a genius to understand what he’s saying.

They arent very intelligent. They cant even cut it a bit so he doesnt say it was in the box and make it look like he said what they wished!

The only thing that stinks is that jobless fat mess sitting around in his Star Wars pyjamas 365 days a year begging for money on the internet like a tramp.

Not sure what this fool did before the internet? Maybe spray paint "I pure hate Rangers" on bus shelters or something?
Yep a fat 30 something neck beard with Cheeto stained fingers that lives in his mum’s basement. He’s never spoken to a female that’s not a relative.

Back