Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Martindale will need to call in some historic favours from his old pals. His Everest windows can't be intact for long. With the Gfitw on the case.

Todays result has absolutely scunnered them:))

Don’t underestimate how much it eats away at them that they are trailing us in the league despite us being so poor. It kills them that we are top.

So many of them thought that would all end this weekend and it’s making for some glorious meltdowns.

A good Rangers win tomorrow will crush them.
That’s the difficult bit given our form however 1 loss in 50 must be on our side?

Had a look at ACSOM earlier and Paul John was blaming the ref. Awarded a pen in injury time, Livingston denied a stonewaller, and the refs still getting the blame!
Clearly Madden should have taken the penalty himself and sent the keeper the wrong way. He obviously cheated by not stopping the Greek finger smasher from taking it.

To be fair this scenario was debated and agreed at last night’s Masonic Grand Lodge Meeting so they certainly have a valid case.

The might of Livingston getting into their heads :D

Interesting fact here

"They've kept 6 clean sheets against us in the last 11 games.
By way of comparison, Aberdeen have 2 clean sheets against us since 2008.
Really bizarre."

This is a belter.

"They were time wasting when they had a corner with ten minutes to go. They’re an utterly dreadful team and club. There is no benefit to having them in the league. I really hope they’re relegated. They deserve to go down with Hamilton and never come back. Their manager is an absolute hun roaster into the bargain and that Bartley character is for the watching."

:D :D :D
They’ve won 3 of their last 10 against them. Lost 2 and drawn 5. Dropped points 70% of the games in the last 10.:cool:

As I said earlier he is deluded and a crank have a read of this .

And more wisdom from him .

The interesting thing as well about cryptocurrency/bitcoin mining is that a lot of the server farms are located in Iceland which basically has unlimited naturally occurring geothermal energy available.Not much greenhouse gas there.

Celtic supporters and the actual true facts are strangers to each other and always have been.

Todays result has absolutely scunnered them:))

Don’t underestimate how much it eats away at them that they are trailing us in the league despite us being so poor. It kills them that we are top.

So many of them thought that would all end this weekend and it’s making for some glorious meltdowns.

A good Rangers win tomorrow will crush them.

7am this morning, we'll be top, did you see the Hibs game, best ever.

3pm got dropped off, 2 hours later, Rangers still top :))

I've got to be honest, I like the celtic fans I work with, known them all for years, they probably think I'm a ba bag, especially since 55 B-)B-D

Aye right.
They can get themselves so far to f*ck with this utter garbage.
Basically trying to hijack our narrative from last season.

Last season was remarkable for us.
2 seasons in a row we fell away in January and were out of the race by March.
Our rivals going for "The Ten" that they had been singing about for about 7 seasons.
Our rivals bringing in a whole load of new players while also retaining their "stars".
102 points. 32 wins. 100% record at home. 55 titles.
From where we were the previous season to that is remarkable, incredible and all the rest.

I saw Sutton trying to push this rubbish as well that it would be some kind of incredible achievement if they were top of the league tonight (with us having a game in hand, by the way).

Nonsense.

How much money have they spent on players?
Plus they got rid of last season's dead wood for a nice bit of cash.

Their new manager managed a team to the J-League title in 2019. Not a bad achievement. Certainly better than anyone else they would have brought in.

They brought in about 20 million worth of new players, some of whom have decent international experience, and they are acting like they are clawing their way back from nothing.

I'll give them the first defeat of the season against Hearts. They were just settling in. I'll give them the CL exit too as they were never going to qualify anyway.

After that though they are not getting to pretend that this season is some kind of monumental mountain for them to climb. Once again copying us. Once again wishing so badly that they were us and that our story was their story.

(I bet that one grates on them, eh? A club forced to start again by unreasonable Scottish Football authorities and voted down by all the other clubs despite it being in those clubs interests to have them back in the top flight as soon as possible. Up against a far richer and far better equipped opponent. Finally coming good after many, many, years of struggle to break records and shatter dreams and write new legends into the history books.)

They've spent a load of money on players. They've got a manager who has won league titles before and has loads of managerial experience. So they can spare us the romanticized tale of a downtrodden club with a mountain to climb.

They've spent loads of money on that squad and squeaked out a 0-0 at home with Livingston that's the story here. "Oh it would be so remarkable if we went top!" F*ck off.

Absolutely nailed it in f*cking one. A superb post.

The narrative of this rags to riches story is laughable bollocks.

Spent the guts of £25m and they’re going on as if they’re Ross County fighting the odds to survive.

Gimps.

Absolutely nailed it in f*cking one. A superb post.

The narrative of this rags to riches story is laughable bollocks.

Spent the guts of £25m and they’re going on as if they’re Ross County fighting the odds to survive.

Gimps.
Outspent everyone in Scotland for more than a decade straight?*

*Edit: Outspent everyone, every year, for more than a decade, I meant.

Last edited:
Outspent everyone in Scotland for more than a decade straight?*

*Edit: Outspent everyone, every year, for more than a decade, I meant.

Aye, during their incredible ''9'' in a row which included Motherwell as their main challenger for two of those seasons and Rangers, Hibs and Hearts not in the league for various other seasons... and they also had to close the top tier of their stadium due to a pitiful demand for season tickets.

Last edited:
Had to work all day and just saw their result. Nice they dropped points but we need to win tomorrow to make it meaningful
And of course that's true, but in the meantime we can laugh hysterically at their delusional sense of entitlement.

But rightfully, it's over to what WE can do and that's our sole focus from 12 noon Sunday.

Had a look at ACSOM earlier and Paul John was blaming the ref. Awarded a pen in injury time, Livingston denied a stonewaller, and the refs still getting the blame!
Loonball he is ,i had a look last year on that podcast was hillarious looked in to see them in turmoil there all called john paul,paul john,declan,paul john declin etc etc you couldnae make it up.:D

James Forrest is a truly sick in the head individual for even trying to compare a cryptocurrency sponsorship to the holocaust. It's actually quite frightening how deranged he is at times.

Over the last few months he's written blogs about Gerrard's children, tried to use the sad passing of a legend like Walter Smith to score pathetic points on a blog and now he's making ridiculous comparisons to the death of five million Jews just to have a go at Rangers.

He's nothing more than a pitiful bigoted fat little man who's life revolves around hating Rangers and not much else.

James Forrest is a truly sick in the head individual for even trying to compare a cryptocurrency sponsorship to the holocaust. It's actually quite frightening how deranged he is at times.

Over the last few months he's written blogs about Gerrard's children, tried to use the sad passing of a legend like Walter Smith to score pathetic points on a blog and now he's making ridiculous comparisons to the death of five million Jews just to have a go at Rangers.

He's nothing more than a pitiful bigoted fat little man who's life revolves around hating Rangers and not much else.

a self loathing, self pitying, self righteous reptile of the first order.

The only time you'll hear during COP26 that deforrestation would be a benefit

Was he not outed as a sex pest a few years back sending dick pics to girls on FB ?

I hope we get a contentious penalty (Stone waller to most) and an offside goal to ramp up this weekend's meltdown!
I was just thinking same my son sent me a whattss app a fellow bear in refs uniform sash on holding a red card with sign saying penalty to rangers great pic B-Di just agree with yahoos at work now its funny as feck its a brotherhood ref conspiracy were all invovled they dont know how to react.

Back