Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

“no faith in us coming back from behind.
To be fair. They've Tavernier crossing. We have Ralston.
:lol:

He's levels above him it's not even funny.”

:shh:

I love this pearl of wisdom:

"They’re still garbage.

It’s annoying as teams in this league just aren’t allowed to be as aggressive against them as they are against us."

B-)
Tell that to Roberts , Shields and co today. Roberts had 4 or 5 fouls, at least 3 of which were nasty. Shields on Tav was particularly aggressive and nasty too. Mugabi, largely fair, but very aggressive and never gave an inch.

James Forrest is a truly sick in the head individual for even trying to compare a cryptocurrency sponsorship to the holocaust. It's actually quite frightening how deranged he is at times.

Over the last few months he's written blogs about Gerrard's children, tried to use the sad passing of a legend like Walter Smith to score pathetic points on a blog and now he's making ridiculous comparisons to the death of five million Jews just to have a go at Rangers.

He's nothing more than a pitiful bigoted fat little man who's life revolves around hating Rangers and not much else.
About two years ago he wrote a particularly nasty blog about Walter Smith and his deep dislike for him .

It was around the time Walter was being touted for the Scotland job .

As you said he tried to point score this week with a blog about Celtic fans and the clubs response to Walters death .

What he accused Rangers fans of doing against his club was what he did in his Walter blog .

Full of hatred and bile as well as being a crackpot .

James Forrest back with more perils of wisdom after today's win .

I’m convinced that guy’s a parody. I mean, surely even thee most bitter, biased deranged Tim has at some moments of clarity where they see how pathetic and weak minded they are?

More deranged ramblings from Roger Mitchell. This time with an added touch of some racism.
He’s a total crackpot. He’s right about horse trading but all in favour of them. Their placemen engineered them a league they hadn’t won and the complete control of the disciplinary system.

I heard him with Tanner on the radio the night of the Super League announcement and he said it a) would definitely happen and b) was a good thing. You take that level of judgement and combine it with his level of bigotry and hatred I suppose there is going to be constant moon howling nonsense from him.

I’m convinced that guy’s a parody. I mean, surely even thee most bitter, biased deranged Tim has at some moments of clarity where they see how pathetic and weak minded they are?
Go and read his blog it's comedy gold as well as full of bitterness and anger .

He went from writing about Postecoglu being a disaster appointment to claiming he is the new Guardiola .

He constantly wrote Rangers off last season thinks Gerrard is a poor manager and we have no players of quality .

Just like last season he has already predicted they will win the league .

The fact that he is fantasy Phil's favourite pet tells you everything you need to know about him .

Back