Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

TrollFace.jpg

The delusion of James Forrest .

You gotta laff.
Not so long ago these c#nts got a game postponed against us at the Chamber Of Secrets, because an ex player of theirs had passed away,then on the day of the deceased funeral,they signed another player. To upset to play a game(as their star player was injured at the time), but not that upset to sign someone up. These c#nts are a different breed

Is that Celtic great again until they drop points on Wednesday ? they are pish I watched yesterday's game and they hardly created anything and gave the ball away constantly, if they had played a half decent team they would have dropped points.

Celtic are not our worry this season it's beating all the other teams that we need to be concerned about.

I really feel we can only improve this season.

Last edited:
Is that Celtic great again until they drop points on Wednesday ? they are pish I watched yesterday's game and they hardly created anything and gave the ball away constantly, if they had played a half decent team they would have dropped points.

Celtic are not our worry this season it's beating all the other teams that we need to be concerned about.

I really feel we can only improve this season.

They are all hyped up cause Flange has a few wins under his belt recently but in reality a traffic cone as yahoo manager could string together several wins in the SPFL given kind the money they've spent over the last 18 months on players.

Limited players! Balogun who out of position schooled the next £40m superstar they have!
The guy is a clown he wrote early last season about Duffy being a game changer the two strikers they offloaded Bayo and Klimala he said both were better than Morelos .

He also said the same about Ajeti and numerous other failures in their team. His favourite mantra is the sellick squad is far superior to anyone else in Scotland .

The delusion of James Forrest .

Absolutely incredible.

A few weeks ago FIFA were being called masons because Japan and Oz had International games in January and Kygo and Rogic would miss games.

I love when they come away with nonsense like this all because theyve won a couple of games. Such is their need to cling to Angeball.

In a week where Celtic were given penalties two games running and Motherwell denied a stonewall penalty, and if VAR did it’s job properly Ferencvaros would also have got one too, against them, they are getting a bit wound up over penalties

Brucebhoy
6,8292,765, Considering retirement
8:52 AM - Today#9189
Walsh was dodgy, ignoring 2 penalty shouts for us, 1 correctly, 1 debatably

beaumontbhoy
7,9133,473, Considering retirement
12:08 PM - Today#9200
Watched the Huns penalty there on ref watch and while I think it was a penalty and would expect us to get it also I don’t think we would get it . I’ve seen us not get very similar incidents loads of the years and if we we’re losing a game I don’t see us getting it more often than we do.

Brucebhoy
6,8292,765, Considering retirement
11:31 AM - Today#9198
The Giakoumakis one wasn't a pen. The Jota one, Jota's getting to the ball first, Clark made no attempt to get to the ball, instead barging Jota off the park. Maybe not a stonewaller but you could make a case for it.

Flawless
32K16,191, Older than dirt
11:39 AM - Today#9199
The Jota one at the byline? Come on. Folk wanting penalties for eff all.

beaumontbhoy
7,9133,473, Considering retirement
12:08 PM - Today#9200
Watched the Huns penalty there on ref watch and while I think it was a penalty and would expect us to get it also I don’t think we would get it . I’ve seen us not get very similar incidents loads of the years and if we we’re losing a game I don’t see us getting it more often than we do.

How to get offended over a correct decision. B-D

All because he gave a penalty that was correct!
In recent weeks the outrage because:

McLaughlin was correctly not sent off
Porteous was correctly sent off
Hagi was correctly awarded a penalty

Is mental

During which period they have had many dodgy calls like the stonewaller pen for DU not given
Jota didn't get booked for about 13 fouls and didn't get a 2nd yellow for nosing up fans

Just how much of an unfair advantage do they demand?

"Walsh was dodgy, ignoring 2 penalty shouts for us, 1 correctly, 1 debatably"

Citing a correct decision as evidence of a conspiracy. Excellent
How can it be a penalty shout if it was a correct decision? And if he’s admitting the other is debatable it’s probably fair to assume it was nothing like debatable. Imagine being told you’re a victim that much that you just can’t think straight.

Surely he didn’t say that.........did he?
I think what the spanner meant was that the ref would be less inclined to blow for the exact same foul, were it to be outside the box. Which is true. He’s just said penalty where he’s meant to say free kick.

Either that or it’s a pisstake. Wouldn’t put it past him to come out with something like that, though.

How many decisions did the refs get wrong during their 8.5 and trebles? Surely if they never get decisions then the refs would have made sure they didn’t win 12 trophies on the bounce. Their logic makes no sense.

The ref and linesmen got their goal wrong in the LC final against us in 2019, with 3 players offside for the goal.

They never talk about that "mistake".

Back