Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I think what the spanner meant was that the ref would be less inclined to blow for the exact same foul, were it to be outside the box. Which is true. He’s just said penalty where he’s meant to say free kick.

Either that or it’s a pisstake. Wouldn’t put it past him to come out with something like that, though.
How so?
It’s a clear foul and tell me you haven’t seen fouls given for a lot less.

I think what the spanner meant was that the ref would be less inclined to blow for the exact same foul, were it to be outside the box. Which is true. He’s just said penalty where he’s meant to say free kick.

Either that or it’s a pisstake. Wouldn’t put it past him to come out with something like that, though.
Ok

It’s a clear foul and tell me you haven’t seen fouls given for a lot less.
Of course we have but what we havent seen, but are now getting very used to, is match incidents being dragged out and framed into anti-Rangers narratives until the next match comes around. Im guessing at some point we'll get some sort of compilation coverage.

Really any other team and whatever happens in a game its forgotten about with a couple of days.

This appears to be the new way of keeping a negative spin on Rangers through the media coverage as it requires neither honesty nor accuracy. Just 'Rangers were awarded a dodgy....' or 'should Rangers have ....', the inference in all cases is that Rangers dont deserve whatever they got and do deserve whatever they didnt.

Welcome to Scotland.

Before today's game deluded James Forrest wrote this .

Aye right.
They can get themselves so far to f*ck with this utter garbage.
Basically trying to hijack our narrative from last season.

Last season was remarkable for us.
2 seasons in a row we fell away in January and were out of the race by March.
Our rivals going for "The Ten" that they had been singing about for about 7 seasons.
Our rivals bringing in a whole load of new players while also retaining their "stars".
102 points. 32 wins. 100% record at home. 55 titles.
From where we were the previous season to that is remarkable, incredible and all the rest.

I saw Sutton trying to push this rubbish as well that it would be some kind of incredible achievement if they were top of the league tonight (with us having a game in hand, by the way).

Nonsense.

How much money have they spent on players?
Plus they got rid of last season's dead wood for a nice bit of cash.

Their new manager managed a team to the J-League title in 2019. Not a bad achievement. Certainly better than anyone else they would have brought in.

They brought in about 20 million worth of new players, some of whom have decent international experience, and they are acting like they are clawing their way back from nothing.

I'll give them the first defeat of the season against Hearts. They were just settling in. I'll give them the CL exit too as they were never going to qualify anyway.

After that though they are not getting to pretend that this season is some kind of monumental mountain for them to climb. Once again copying us. Once again wishing so badly that they were us and that our story was their story.

(I bet that one grates on them, eh? A club forced to start again by unreasonable Scottish Football authorities and voted down by all the other clubs despite it being in those clubs interests to have them back in the top flight as soon as possible. Up against a far richer and far better equipped opponent. Finally coming good after many, many, years of struggle to break records and shatter dreams and write new legends into the history books.)

They've spent a load of money on players. They've got a manager who has won league titles before and has loads of managerial experience. So they can spare us the romanticized tale of a downtrodden club with a mountain to climb.

They've spent loads of money on that squad and squeaked out a 0-0 at home with Livingston that's the story here. "Oh it would be so remarkable if we went top!" F*ck off.

The might of Livingston getting into their heads :D

Interesting fact here

"They've kept 6 clean sheets against us in the last 11 games.
By way of comparison, Aberdeen have 2 clean sheets against us since 2008.
Really bizarre."

This is a belter.

"They were time wasting when they had a corner with ten minutes to go. They’re an utterly dreadful team and club. There is no benefit to having them in the league. I really hope they’re relegated. They deserve to go down with Hamilton and never come back. Their manager is an absolute hun roaster into the bargain and that Bartley character is for the watching."

:D :D :D

Aye right.
They can get themselves so far to f*ck with this utter garbage.
Basically trying to hijack our narrative from last season.

Last season was remarkable for us.
2 seasons in a row we fell away in January and were out of the race by March.
Our rivals going for "The Ten" that they had been singing about for about 7 seasons.
Our rivals bringing in a whole load of new players while also retaining their "stars".
102 points. 32 wins. 100% record at home. 55 titles.
From where we were the previous season to that is remarkable, incredible and all the rest.

I saw Sutton trying to push this rubbish as well that it would be some kind of incredible achievement if they were top of the league tonight (with us having a game in hand, by the way).

Nonsense.

How much money have they spent on players?
Plus they got rid of last season's dead wood for a nice bit of cash.

Their new manager managed a team to the J-League title in 2019. Not a bad achievement. Certainly better than anyone else they would have brought in.

They brought in about 20 million worth of new players, some of whom have decent international experience, and they are acting like they are clawing their way back from nothing.

I'll give them the first defeat of the season against Hearts. They were just settling in. I'll give them the CL exit too as they were never going to qualify anyway.

After that though they are not getting to pretend that this season is some kind of monumental mountain for them to climb. Once again copying us. Once again wishing so badly that they were us and that our story was their story.

(I bet that one grates on them, eh? A club forced to start again by unreasonable Scottish Football authorities and voted down by all the other clubs despite it being in those clubs interests to have them back in the top flight as soon as possible. Up against a far richer and far better equipped opponent. Finally coming good after many, many, years of struggle to break records and shatter dreams and write new legends into the history books.)

They've spent a load of money on players. They've got a manager who has won league titles before and has loads of managerial experience. So they can spare us the romanticized tale of a downtrodden club with a mountain to climb.

They've spent loads of money on that squad and squeaked out a 0-0 at home with Livingston that's the story here. "Oh it would be so remarkable if we went top!" F*ck off.
As I said earlier he is deluded and a crank have a read of this .

And more wisdom from him .

The might of Livingston getting into their heads :D

Interesting fact here

"They've kept 6 clean sheets against us in the last 11 games.
By way of comparison, Aberdeen have 2 clean sheets against us since 2008.
Really bizarre."

This is a belter.

"They were time wasting when they had a corner with ten minutes to go. They’re an utterly dreadful team and club. There is no benefit to having them in the league. I really hope they’re relegated. They deserve to go down with Hamilton and never come back. Their manager is an absolute hun roaster into the bargain and that Bartley character is for the watching."

:D :D :D

To a degree, I agree with this person. I hate watching them against us. They literally time waste from minute one, it's utterly horrific to watch. However I would like them to stay in the league because they seem to find it easy against them

Todays result has absolutely scunnered them:))

Don’t underestimate how much it eats away at them that they are trailing us in the league despite us being so poor. It kills them that we are top.

So many of them thought that would all end this weekend and it’s making for some glorious meltdowns.

A good Rangers win tomorrow will crush them.

As I said earlier he is deluded and a crank have a read of this .

And more wisdom from him .

Ah yes. COP26 happening and their deranged theories about Ibrox makes it look atrocious.

Maybe the delegates should look at what has happened within other Glasgpw football grounds.

Todays result has absolutely scunnered them:))

Don’t underestimate how much it eats away at them that they are trailing us in the league despite us being so poor. It kills them that we are top.

So many of them thought that would all end this weekend and it’s making for some glorious meltdowns.

A good Rangers win tomorrow will crush them.

Hopefully 3 or 4 nil with the first being a really soft penalty.

Reminds me of the seasons they would slip up then we would make an arse of it, they are absolutely sick after today and we need to rub it in by winning tomorrow.
Motherwell 10th in form table

No excuse.

We're top of away form table. 5 wins out of 6.

Get it done!

Back