Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

You got Hartson, you got Sutton
But you are still a fat pie munching glutton
Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho
Rangers were not put into liquidation which made you cry from your fat man boobs which is called lactation
Rangers did get Flo but you'll always be utterly obsessed with the Champions from your fat neck right down to your big toe

6953360.jpg
Look at the state of his jacket, manky basturt

He wrote this sycophantic pish about flange and the media what makes even funnier he was dead against Flange joining them.

He wrote multiple blogs about Flange being out his depth shouldn't be near their club . Yet now reading him you would think he was behind him from the start .

They can add most likeable manager trophy to their cabinet of meaningless wins

He wrote this sycophantic pish about flange and the media what makes even funnier he was dead against Flange joining them.

He wrote multiple blogs about Flange being out his depth shouldn't be near their club . Yet now reading him you would think he was behind him from the start .

They’ve actually got Ted Lasso then.

Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho
Rangers were not put into liquidation which made you cry from your fat man boobs which is called lactation
Rangers did get Flo but you'll always be utterly obsessed with the Champions from your fat neck right down to your big toe

6953360.jpg
I'm getting the word .... nonce.

Since Sunday he has wrote eight blogs about Rangers from gloating about the Hibs game to once again insinuating lasts season's title win was down to caffeine doping .

But this blog below surpasses all the rest .

Ross Wilson wanted Davidson?

Since Sunday he has wrote eight blogs about Rangers from gloating about the Hibs game to once again insinuating lasts season's title win was down to caffeine doping .

But this blog below surpasses all the rest .

It's a bit strange.
Almost comes off like he is moaning that we made the wrong decision.

If that was a Rangers blog making the argument that they personally think Davidson would be a better choice than GVB then fair enough. Opinions etc.

From a tim blog it just comes across as a bit weird.

I wonder if its down to wanting to seem neutral and knowledgeable so they cant just embrace the bitterness and say "look I want those bastards to fail utterly" because they want to appear like they are above all that.

Its just odd.

Fantasy Phil also wrote this , maybe he forgot to tell James about this or maybe he just tells constant lies .

There it is again.

Basically making the point that they think GVB isn't the best option for us and that we could have done better.

Its a tim blog though.

So they hate us and are obsessed with us but want to try and act cool about it because they fear not being taken seriously if they just admit that they hate us.

Or do they actually even hate us? Seems like a bit of jealousy maybe at the heart of this.

Its like constantly going on about your wife's hot friend but its to try and pretend like you wouldn't be all over her like a seagull on a discarded Greggs sausage roll given half a chance. "Oh she thinks she all that but I don't really like blondes all that much and her shoes are too tall and short skirts just don't suit her." Aye OK. Then giving out about her new man too cos that Porche is too flashy and all those rich men just like to pump them and dump them anyway.

Not fooling anyone, Timmy.

I bet Phil sings the Billy Boys to himself when he thinks nobody is around.

James back again for another one of his hot takes on his favourite football club . It's breathtaking how stupid this clown is , he actually thinks the banning of Chris Sutton from Ibrox will be discussed internationally tomorrow .

Whilst countries abroad will take the live pictures from BT I doubt they take the studio feed, no way the Czech Republic will be showing Darrell Currie live from Parkhead on their TV sports channels .

is he thick

Sutton would have been in an empty Ibrox to cover the Yahoos game
he wouldn't be covering our gamee - so if he is at the Theatre of Shame, it won't be shown during our game

our backdrop will be us

schools etc

is he thick

Sutton would have been in an empty Ibrox to cover the Yahoos game
he wouldn't be covering our gamee - so if he is at the Theatre of Shame, it won't be shown during our game

our backdrop will be us

schools etc
No I think they are doing the whole show from parkhead tomorrow as some kind of statement . But them talking about why they're at a empty parkhead still won't be seen overseas as he thinks it will .

No I think they are doing the whole show from parkhead tomorrow as some kind of statement . But them talking about why they're at a empty parkhead still won't be seen overseas as he thinks it will .

Exactly, every country has their own local feed and shows, they will get the game from BT but the show part of it will be local!

I would seriously doubt if anyone outside of Scotland would know or care if Sutton was at Ibrox or not tomorrow but that fat greasy mess is like a drug addict desperate to write something /anything about the only subject that gives him meaning in life Rangers fc.

Guaranteed if Rangers and Celtic played at the exact same time tomorrow he'd be watching Rangers on TV and not them.

I would seriously doubt if anyone outside of Scotland would know or care if Sutton was at Ibrox or not tomorrow but that fat greasy mess is like a drug addict desperate to write something /anything about the only subject that gives him meaning in life Rangers fc.

Guaranteed if Rangers and Celtic played at the exact same time tomorrow he'd be watching Rangers on TV and not them.
Yeah incredible how stupid he is but this same guy said recently that Ange is sending shockwaves across world football because they beat Dundee 4-2 . That's the level of intellect we're talking about .

Yeah incredible how stupid he is but this same guy said recently that Ange is sending shockwaves across world football because they beat Dundee 4-2 . That's the level of intellect we're talking about .

Strange as he was calling Flange a complete disaster as a managerial appointment not that long ago saying he'd be on par with John Barnes.

Mind you this is the fool who once wrote a blog under a pseudonym then accidentally put his real name on it as well.

Strange as he was calling Flange a complete disaster as a managerial appointment not that long ago saying he'd be on par with John Barnes.

Mind you this is the fool who once wrote a blog under a pseudonym then accidentally put his real name on it as well.
Yep complete turnaround from his earlier blogs his most recent blogs about flange are all gushing .

James back again for another one of his hot takes on his favourite football club . It's breathtaking how stupid this clown is , he actually thinks the banning of Chris Sutton from Ibrox will be discussed internationally tomorrow .

Whilst countries abroad will take the live pictures from BT I doubt they take the studio feed, no way the Czech Republic will be showing Darrell Currie live from Parkhead on their TV sports channels .

Aah ok, Sutton has the hide of a rhino. Is this the same Chris Sutton who blocked me on Twitter for saying he was morally and financially bankrupt (when he was criticising our finances) and I asked him if his mummy was still giving him his pocket money?! That Chris Sutton?

Is the C3lt1c Blog guy the one who when he won some sort of award (?), in his speech only talked about his ex-wife had turned the weans against him (a bit like the Limmy sketch)? I may be misremembering - it was some C3lt1c blogger - but I hope it is him because he deserves it and his weans would be better of with a sane step dad.

He is a dribbling, bigoted cretin.

it always amazes me how obsessed these guys are with Rangers when I couldn’t even name more than 2 or 3 of their players.

I bet this Forrest guy is a fat 30 something neck beard guy that lives in his mums basement and sits in front of a computer all day drinking energy drinks and eating Cheetos.
Yip spot on .

Alternatively. Sutton is not welcome at Ibrox because he continues to spout sh*te about Rangers. No one but Celtic fans could care less. Rangers fans would be happy if he never appeared within a mile of Ibrox ever again.
The End

Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho

6953360.jpg
Who is that creepy weirdo?

Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho

6953360.jpg
He looks exactly the type of person you would expect to see at an establishment that sells a meal for £3.

Ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho

6953360.jpg
Even if you didn’t know who this loser was you would just know he was one of them, absolutely reeking out him in every way.

Wtf does a media partner have to do with Rangers? It’s the flimsiest link possible to try to pin something on the club. All clubs would have to accept responsibility for anybody who attends their press conference if that’s how it works. Desperate fcks.
Similar to Dornan wanting Rangers penalised for fan behaviour that happened miles from the stadium .
As usual with the dims they want everyone else hammered and their own behaviour unquestioned .

Is the C3lt1c Blog guy the one who when he won some sort of award (?), in his speech only talked about his ex-wife had turned the weans against him (a bit like the Limmy sketch)? I may be misremembering - it was some C3lt1c blogger - but I hope it is him because he deserves it and his weans would be better of with a sane step dad.

He is a dribbling, bigoted cretin.

No its not. If you read the last page it outlines who he is.

The blogger that won the award is John James - Sit on the fence. Who is at least two more on the moon howling dial!! Though you do get a good laugh at his shit.

There it is again.

Basically making the point that they think GVB isn't the best option for us and that we could have done better.

Its a tim blog though.

So they hate us and are obsessed with us but want to try and act cool about it because they fear not being taken seriously if they just admit that they hate us.

Or do they actually even hate us? Seems like a bit of jealousy maybe at the heart of this.

Its like constantly going on about your wife's hot friend but its to try and pretend like you wouldn't be all over her like a seagull on a discarded Greggs sausage roll given half a chance. "Oh she thinks she all that but I don't really like blondes all that much and her shoes are too tall and short skirts just don't suit her." Aye OK. Then giving out about her new man too cos that Porche is too flashy and all those rich men just like to pump them and dump them anyway.

Not fooling anyone, Timmy.

I bet Phil sings the Billy Boys to himself when he thinks nobody is around.
I hope your wife doesn't read this forum. ;)

Another few examples of complete moon howling most of these clowns think BT pay Rangers directly for Europa League games absolute cretins .

take me to the closest gas station near me
Yet they don't give 2 shits about their club's inability to keep players from their boys club safe or provide them with a safe environment to play football.

Scum from the cradle to the grave :mad:

Back