Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

My late Mother was a Catholic and married my Dad against her Dads wishes, he was a bitter Irish Catholic, in 1947 after they got a married a preist came calling after my Dad went out to backshift and said to her she was living in sin and would go to hell...I hate the bastards
Wow. I know I know but we are bigots? ? Fair play to your mum but that priest is/ was a count. Disgusting cult it is. Your da must have stood his ground, good man. I honestly have no problem with anyone chanting ftp. ( outside the ground) the bastards are a disgrace to humanity.

Just saw this on twitter! Holy Brickie? WTF

zhG1rCy.png
They are utterly obsessed with religion.

Select comments from this evening.

Gio looks beaten a man already. Got the haunted look of Tony Mowbray about him!

As ever, a host of sevco Injuries please.

Sparta Prague don't look up for this. Hopefully Brondby will beat Lyon to keep their hopes of 2nd alive.

Huns look very fragile at the back. They'll concede. Need Sparta to keep it at 1 for a wee bit, but.

A gift of a goal, you could get that boat that blocked the Suez between the two Sparta CBs.

That’s fekin unbelievable jammy bastards

eff me. That is match fixing

The ref couldn't blow for full time quick enough either.

A defensive mistake to gift them a goal, McGregor playing out of his skin again, other team missing sitters even outside of that...
That's cos it's refs that aren't corrupt SFA shills, and they don't arbitrarily add on 8 minutes praying for their losing favourite team to score.

They are fuming Rangers have (once again!) progressed to the knockout stages of the Europa League

Tam Haas
13K8,216
9:26 PM - Today#201
Whoever their manager is, all they need is the luck they get in Europe at every turn.

pads99
19 min. ago#147605
The luck they get with Europe groups is incredible. Always have 1 good team followed by 2 diddies who they manage to scrape by to get second.

We end up with Milan and Lille and then Leverkusen and Betis. We could conceivably go out with 9 points whilst they’re through already with 7.

morelos-rangers.gif
The diddies in our group took 8 off them when they were in theirs!

They are fuming Rangers have (once again!) progressed to the knockout stages of the Europa League

Tam Haas
13K8,216
Whoever their manager is, all they need is the luck they get in Europe at every turn.

pads99
19 min. ago#147605
The luck they get with Europe groups is incredible. Always have 1 good team followed by 2 diddies who they manage to scrape by to get second.

We end up with Milan and Lille and then Leverkusen and Betis. We could conceivably go out with 9 points whilst they’re through already with 7.

morelos-rangers.gif
Maybe if they performed better in Europe they'd get a more favourable draw

James back again for another one of his hot takes on his favourite football club . It's breathtaking how stupid this clown is , he actually thinks the banning of Chris Sutton from Ibrox will be discussed internationally tomorrow .

Whilst countries abroad will take the live pictures from BT I doubt they take the studio feed, no way the Czech Republic will be showing Darrell Currie live from Parkhead on their TV sports channels .

We are losing bts good will.some how doubt that.

Despite what many on here would have you believe, their first choice 1-11 is actually reasonable, however, outside of that it's nothing but empty jerseys.

They're never more than a couple of injuries away from a crisis. If they lost Furahashi and another from Jota, Turnbull or McGregor they'd be bang in trouble.
Exactly this. Jota and Kyogo are on fire so far this season and the two of them are enough to terrify any SPL defence outside of ours. However their form won't last forever, and if they happen to miss those two for the same game through injury/suspension, I am confident they would struggle to pick up a single point against any team in the league.

I don’t know how many other teams who started in the CL are now in the conference, but history could beckon for them as the first team to get knocked out of Europe 3 times in a season
[/QUOTE
Be out of 3 European competitions in one season. In just a matter of months in fact
Tbf they already hold the same tournament twice trophy in a season so it's only right they go for that one aswell :))

Tam Haas
13K8,216

pads99
19 min. ago#147605

morelos-rangers.gif
He missed out the fact that Sparta Prague always raise their game against them but lie down to us. Chris Sutton should be all over that one.

Thanks for posting really enjoyed that wee read.Could read their pish all day. Fills me up with energy like a can of red bull
Trust me I only post the tip of the iceberg where that idiot is concerned . He averages about five or six blogs per day and most have Rangers content . Even ones that are predominantly about Celtic he finds a way to include us .

Trust me I only post the tip of the iceberg where that idiot is concerned . He averages about five or six blogs per day and most have Rangers content . Even ones that are predominantly about Celtic he finds a way to include us .
Lovely! We are living rent free in these rheptiles heads. To the grave he will be thinking “we wuz cheated my whole life.” Brainless downtrodden rhat.

I'm convinced he writes that shite cause people post it on here. He gets a reaction.
He wrote yesterday about MyGers , Tickets at Tynecastle , flange saying something at a press conference that was deliberate to get into the heads of Rangers players and more blogs about Rangers .

I never posted anything from those blogs but they are worth a read especially the flange one about his mind games . Forrest is deluded he actually thinks Rangers players would be listening to Postecoglu's press conference .

He wrote yesterday about MyGers , Tickets at Tynecastle , flange saying something at a press conference that was deliberate to get into the heads of Rangers players and more blogs about Rangers .

I never posted anything from those blogs but they are worth a read especially the flange one about his mind games . Forrest is deluded he actually thinks Rangers players would be listening to Postecoglu's press conference .
He wants to be an investigative journalist. You can tell by the way he writes, instead he's resigned to writing conspiracy theories about Rangers under the guise of a Celtic blog. He'll never go further.

Maybe a job in Scotland's media awaits him.

Is his real name James Forrest? Or does he call himself that because he has admiration for his fellow flasher?

Jesus H Christ.

Is phil mac gorilla brain still - still! - claiming to have insiders around Ibrox passing him inside info even the mainstream media (ie those with jobs) dont get?

Why in gods name would anyone at Ibrox give these stories to an Unemployed As Fu.ck tarr.ier tramp living in oirland who has a john hinkley jr obsession of our club?

It makes zero sense.

Bullshit after bullshit claims for over a decade and special needs james and his ilk think "pure brillant info man!"

Creepy weirdos.

Phil Mac-up-a-name has had an inside source for a decade despite multiple changes of the entire ownership, board, management, coaching staff and playing staff.

By the process of deduction, I can "exclusively reveal" that our intrepid "journalist"'s source must be: JIMMY BELL!

No Flange is back to being useless again because they didn't shut up shop when they were winning .
They can see what he is trying to do but, so that’s ok.

We will batter that shower of absolute shite come January. Shut out that little diving Japanese prick and the wee George Michael wannabe (and we know what big Geo was REALLY famous for) and we will do some serious damage. That’s not to say there’s a fear about them, we defend the way we can and the two players they truly rely on won’t get a sniff near us.

That lot are mental. Absolutely fucking mental as a support, the most rancid, crackpotted support on planet earth, or zorg, or whatever other planet the reside.

He wants to be an investigative journalist. You can tell by the way he writes, instead he's resigned to writing conspiracy theories about Rangers under the guise of a Celtic blog. He'll never go further.

Maybe a job in Scotland's media awaits him.

Is his real name James Forrest? Or does he call himself that because he has admiration for his fellow flasher?

That is his real name , every now and then he likes to do these satirical blogs about the Scottish media uses the name Keith Jackass for them .

Trust me they're pure cringe and not in the least bit funny or satirical .

I particularly liked this one.

Rangers as it stands have more points than Celtic in the Europa league groups.

Rangers have, and this is crucial here, managed to take points from someone other than the group whipping boys.

But this guy just wants to highlight just one of the several potential match day 6 scenarios - the only one where they could end up with more points than us. Purely to be aggrieved. I mean it could be them on 6, us on 10 etc etc.

Was picking up my daughter from football last night and put on radio Scotland. The wee boy who commentates was creaming himself about how wonderful they are and the like for like substitions were amazing and a real sign of their intent at 2-1 up. Came back to car and they are beat 3-2. Hahaha
Without knowing his name I know exactly what fan boy you're talking about. That lady's front bottom from BBC Scotland?

Back