Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I had it in my head that the Green Brigade was made up of teens/early 20's supporters. Kids basically who would grow out of it eventually and settle down to become just a normal mhank, supporting their team.
This guy is at least 60 years old ffs. And showing the whole world that he is an immature throbber who needs his hard drive checked.
Is that a Pokemon tat on his neck?
He's probably 28.

Not Kerrydale St, but a cracker from Digital Spy's Scottish Fitba's resident beadrattler. I give you Glasgow 67's take on Thursday night's games...

Anybody a member there care to remind this throbber that contained in our group, which he thinks the vermin would win, is Sparta Prague which rattled 8 goals past his mob last season....B-) :cool:
Used to post in that site but gave up because of him. He is simply awful

Not Kerrydale St, but a cracker from Digital Spy's Scottish Fitba's resident beadrattler. I give you Glasgow 67's take on Thursday night's games...

Anybody a member there care to remind this throbber that contained in our group, which he thinks the vermin would win, is Sparta Prague which rattled 8 goals past his mob last season....B-) :cool:
never in the history of European football has a pot 1 team been embarrassed as badly as they were last season.

17/1818/1919/2020/2121/22Total
Part
eq
Bayern MünchenGer29.0020.0036.0027.0019.00131.00013.842
up
Glasgow RangersSco0.255.0011.0015.007.0038.2506.700
dn
CelticSco8.006.0010.003.004.0031.0006.700
dn
Viktoria PlzenCze13.0011.002.002.502.5031.0005.120

Cant quite get the columns to stack up, but you get the jist.

Copied Viktoria Plzen in, tied for 50th with Celtic because it amuses me. :D

For all their talk of performances and speculation on winning groups, this is the reality.

We've accrued nearly double the points in the last three seasons. We've 'beaten' their highest total twice in recent times. When season 17/18 drops off, we'll be 15+ points ahead of them.

Any sensible yahoo would be wondering how this has happened. But no...

For all their talk of performances and speculation on winning groups, this is the reality.

We've accrued nearly double the points in the last three seasons. We've 'beaten' their highest total twice in recent times. When season 17/18 drops off, we'll be 15+ points ahead of them.

Any sensible yahoo would be wondering how this has happened. But no...

When you read this you do have to thank the celtc blogging community for keeping all their fans enthralled by Sevco, all the while we have been improving and fixing the coefficient!

Done B-D

He cracks me up on there, with his depth of knowledge on our affairs he could be a closet rangers fan. :D

Old senile george ranting about how biased clyde are but tweets about them every night
This is brilliant. A rampant shettleston complains about a ref cheating them………in a game where the same ref gave them an injury time penalty to win the game…………which they missed………these guys are no right in the head.

I'll try once again and ask : who is this bampot James Forrest who is being quoted above?

Surely not their wee nae-neck winger who thought it would be a good idea to hang outside the ladies bogs in a nightclub flashing his wullie and managed to not be prosecuted?

I'll try once again and ask : who is this bampot James Forrest who is being quoted above?

Surely not their wee nae-neck winger who thought it would be a good idea to hang outside the ladies bogs in a nightclub flashing his wullie and managed to not be prosecuted?
Similar named type of beast although this one is a fat boaby sooking blogger rather than a no necked football player.

This Leverkusen stuff is like in the summer when the tartan trannies and the Scottish media celebrated an emphatic nothing each draw against England.

Long may the both of them continue to hold up and celebrate failure like it's success.

I remember when we drew 0-0 with Barcelona and 0-0 at Old Trafford all we heard was Rangers = anti-football yet Celtic were revered around the same period for almost holding out for a draw against Barcelona (last-gasp winner conceded) and how heroic they were.

The more times change, the more things stay the same.
The myth that their trademark is free-flowing fitba (The Sellick Way) is almost as deeply-engrained in Scottish football culture's collective psyche as the "founded as a charity for the poor and oppressed" myth.

Last edited:

He was found not guilty in the juvenile court!

If you just look at when the goals went in, if all you had was the full time result and the minutes the goals were scored, you could be forgiven for thinking they were unlucky.

If you actually watched the match, you know they were battered and Leverkusen should have won by 3 or 4.

At no point did Celtic deserve to be ahead.

Thats not being biased. Its a realistic assessment of how the game went.

We've all seen those games in Scotland where Rangers (or Celtic) have battered an SPL Diddy, not taken their chances, gone behind, continued to batter the Diddy club and eventually won with late goals.

At full time everyone agrees the right team won and a far lower quality team hanging on for dear life while the better team create chances with virtually every attack is unlikely to end well for the poorer team. Celtic were the equivalent of Motherwell or St Mirren failing to hang on to a jammy smash n grab.

Its ridiculous to assert that anything other than a Leverkusen win was the correct result.

The only thing unlucky about it was that their greater dominance was not borne out in the final scoreline.

And that's before you get into the fact the leverkusen squad was decimated by injuries.
Well said. :)

It eats them up that SG and GVB are global footballing icons who played at the very highest level and are hugely respected around the world while they have a fat, sweating Aussie no mark as their boss.

They have to try and find something to denigrate our managers.
Mentioning the height of Gio is just laughable considering what a handsome, suave, sophisticated and intelligent professional that he is

What’s this obsession with “top 5 leagues” they have developed. As if being from one of these leagues immediately makes you better than anyone who is not. Benfica, Porto, Slavia Prague are better than nearly every team they have played in recent seasons. We too played a Leverkusen side who weren’t decimated by injuries and got a better aggregate result (although we both lost both games, they had heavier defeats overall).

The amount of “if my auntie had balls in that too”. If Sparta did this, if that happened, if they hadn’t. Aye, but what about what did happen? Let’s talk about reality.

Also, it’s just an outright lie to say if Sparta had won we’d be out of Europe altogether.

The funniest bit of all must be bragging about securing European football after Xmas earlier than us. You’re in the super-diddy cup ya fanny.

I love how he throws the delusion word at others whilst yet again arguing their lack of success in the Europa league this year is superior to our success.

Cnut just spends his life arguing black is white, up is down, wins are actually defeats and defeats are actually wins.

Wow, no irony there about vultures.

So they stayed in Europe before us? Wow, kicked out the EL before us and this is a big deal now?
Real Betis have a lower coefficient than them they are 80th , Lyon have a higher coefficient than Leverkusen . Rangers coefficient is also higher than Betis , Ferencvaros and them .

Take this time again to remind him the worst defensive record in the Europa League is Celtic . So the teams in the worst group in the Europa League have better defensive records .

Last edited:
Real Betis have a lower coefficient than them they are 80th , Lyon have a higher coefficient than Leverkusen . Rangers coefficient is also higher than the Betis , Ferencvaros and them .

Take this time again to remind him the worst defensive record in the Europa League is Celtic . So the teams in the worst group in the Europa League have better defensive records .

The goals against celtc dont count ffs. Its how they perceive the performance to be!! Moral victory!!

It happened a while back when they went out of CL, then Europa but Legia? fcked up paperwork or brought on an illegible player while 6-1 up or something and they went through by default....then got knocked out a 3rd time.
Don’t forget Sion. Another case of multiple eliminations.

I can’t think of many other sides who have been eliminated and reinstated, yet they have been twice.

What’s this obsession with “top 5 leagues“ they have developed. As if being from one of these leagues immediately makes you better than anyone who is not. Benfica, Porto, Slavia Prague are better than nearly every team they have played in recent seasons. We too played a Leverkusen side who weren’t decimated by injuries and got a better aggregate result (although we both lost both games, they have heavier sea feats overall).

The amount of “if my auntie had balls in that too”. If Sparta did this, if that happened, if they hadn’t. Aye, but what about what did happen? Let’s talk about reality.

Also, it’s just an outright lie to say if Sparta had won we’d be out of Europe altogether.

The funniest bit of all must be bragging about securing European football after Xmas earlier than us. You’re in the super-diddy cup ya fanny.

I love how he throws the delusion word at other whilst yet again arguing their lack of success in the Europa league this year is superior to our success.

Cnut just spends his life arguing black is white, up is down, wins are actually defeats and defeats are actually wins.
The year we played Porto they had Lazio , Cluj and Rennes , all three of those clubs had lower coefficients than the ones in our group.

Which blows the big five myth out of the water .

The year we played Porto they had Lazio , Cluj and Rennes , all three of those clubs had lower coefficients than the ones in our group.

Which blows the big five myth out of the water .
They need to understand they aren’t playing La Ligue, Serie A or Ligue 1. They’re playing Real Betis. Or Lazio. Or Rennes.

As you point out, Porto were better than their “big 5 league” opponents

Last edited:
I see we're back to Europe doesn't matter again, it's all about the league! That line always gets trotted out when they get horsed out of Europe. We heard the same last season too.

You have got to laugh at the Celtic blog loony suggesting the only reason they didn't get through was because they had two teams from the top league's in their group. I'd love to ask him which top league Lincoln Red Imps, Hapoel Be'er Sheva, Astana, Anderlecht, AEK Athens, Cluj, Copenhagen, Ferencavaros, Sparta Prague, Midtjylland play in... all teams who have beaten them in recent years.

They need to understand they aren’t playing La Ligue, Serie A or Ligue 1. They’re playing Real Betis. Or Lazio. Or Rennes.

As you point out, Porto we’re better than their “big 5 league” opponents
Yeah Porto were the highest placed club out of both groups I got that wrong about Lazio they were higher than Feyenoord and Young Boys . Porto was 19th Lazio was 38th . The other two in Celtic's group weren't in the top 100 whilst in our group all the teams were in the top 100 .

Back