Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

gn20.png

Look if they played Sparta they’d probably get beat 8-2 on aggregate or something ridiculous. Ok I know it’s not likely to ever happen but you know what I mean.
Look though you also have to take into account the massive improvement they've had this year. Angeball would never let 8 goals in from sparta. It's not like they'd ever be out of Europe having conceded the most goals of the tournament.

What’s this obsession with “top 5 leagues” they have developed. As if being from one of these leagues immediately makes you better than anyone who is not. Benfica, Porto, Slavia Prague are better than nearly every team they have played in recent seasons. We too played a Leverkusen side who weren’t decimated by injuries and got a better aggregate result (although we both lost both games, they had heavier defeats overall).

The amount of “if my auntie had balls in that too”. If Sparta did this, if that happened, if they hadn’t. Aye, but what about what did happen? Let’s talk about reality.

Also, it’s just an outright lie to say if Sparta had won we’d be out of Europe altogether.

The funniest bit of all must be bragging about securing European football after Xmas earlier than us. You’re in the super-diddy cup ya fanny.

I love how he throws the delusion word at others whilst yet again arguing their lack of success in the Europa league this year is superior to our success.

Cnut just spends his life arguing black is white, up is down, wins are actually defeats and defeats are actually wins.
Another mutant obsessed with the top five leagues .

There are a lot of Rangers fans that could admit their group wasn't the easiest, and have a good laugh at it.

But for their fans, and bloggers, instead of focusing on Rangers opponents and playing them down, maybe they should look at their own issues?

A goalkeeper that can't save anything below his hips. Defenders that struggle with simple passing. And a manager, at 2 - 1 up takes off his two main threats (i.e. best divers) and replaces them with diddy attackers that leave their defense exposed.

He still hasn't lost his "look to ground, don't look at me" approach to answering questions, like a child in trouble or a criminal.

Even someone new to interviews in any job (or presentations) may feel nervous at first few times then grow out of it.

But not one of the "Top 10 Managers in the World!!"
It's not like he's new to it though. He's been a national manager ffs.

It eats them up that SG and GVB are global footballing icons who played at the very highest level and are hugely respected around the world while they have a fat, sweating Aussie no mark as their boss.

They have to try and find something to denigrate our managers.
Mentioning the height of Gio is just laughable considering what a handsome, suave, sophisticated and intelligent professional that he is
I mentioned similar on Facebook previously... Why is it all Rangers managers are massive rides yet the mhanks managers are always mutants?

Every time we have a poor result he writes the same blog always has Fear and Loathing at Ibrox as it's title .
He gets very excited by these blogs did one after we played Aberdeen only for them to drop points against Livingston .
This is part of the one he did after Sundays game which gives the perfect insight into his always cheated never defeated mentality .

exxonmobil mobile near me

closest shell station to my location
I've seen plenty of his nonsense posted on here but him thinking that Craigan and English are pro Rangers must be the craziest, stupidest thing I've seen him post.

Ahhhh ! Makes sense now .

If we draw a good team like Porto , galarasaray , midtylland , feyenoord , rapid Vienna or Villarreal and we get a result it’s because they’ve been struggling .

And we have drawn teams from the footballing back waters of Holland , Russia , Austria and Poland .

F.uck me .

If I was a mhank I’d be more concerned that a team that’s just returned to euro football in the last 5 seasons has more co efficient points and has reached the knock out stages 3 seasons running

Ahhhh ! Makes sense now .

If we draw a good team like Porto , galarasaray , midtylland , feyenoord , rapid Vienna or Villarreal and we get a result it’s because they’ve been struggling .

And we have drawn teams from the footballing back waters of Holland , Russia , Austria and Poland .

F.uck me .

If I was a mhank I’d be more concerned that a team that’s just returned to euro football in the last 5 seasons has more co efficient points and has reached the knock out stages 3 seasons running
They should be concerned with that, but they’re so obsessed with polishing the turd in any manner they can that they’re ignorant to the limitations their manager has!

We’ll take a point off them in our last group game. Got a feeling there’s a 1-1 coming up in that one.
They had 2 real quality players, the guy who got the goal and the midfielder with Algerian/Arab name. Apart from that there wasn’t much between the teams and we could have popped one or two in ourselves.

Europe after Christmas and the first cup final of the season has to be applauded after the cluster eff that was in place during the summer. We’ve made big progress in 5 months on the pitch. I’ve tampered with my seat belt on the Big Ange bus so no one can unstrap me and pinch my seat as we get up to motorway speed heading for the league title.

I agree, I love the big man.

Who would you prefer to watch us or they boring twats across the water. Honestly. the way he has turned us round after the shambles we were in the summer is fantastic
, Feck sake even when we get beat we are still entertaining.

Back this man in the January window, and we will romp this feckin league.

------------------------------------------------------------

Its worth pointing out that Lennon's team won more games and scored more goals in the league than Flanges team at this time last year.

After spending 20 million they should be better.

Its the hope that kills them.

Its desperate

Brondby the worst team in the comp whilst they have statistically, objectively the worst team in the competition in their group.

Said objectively worst team in the competition are on par with Sparta, who gubbed them 4-1 every time they played them, including when Sparta fielded their reserves?

Trying to play down the quality of Porto and Benfica in favour of teams like Rennes. Embarrassing

Last edited:
Europe after Christmas and the first cup final of the season has to be applauded after the cluster eff that was in place during the summer. We’ve made big progress in 5 months on the pitch. I’ve tampered with my seat belt on the Big Ange bus so no one can unstrap me and pinch my seat as we get up to motorway speed heading for the league title.

Who would you prefer to watch us or they boring twats across the water. Honestly. the way he has turned us round after the shambles we were in the summer is fantastic

Its worth pointing out that Lennon's team won more games and scored more goals in the league than Flanges team at this time last year.

Wanting praise for being in Europe post Xmas.

The same performance last season, finishing 3rd, has you out of Europe.

Only the invention of the new super-diddy cup keeps them in Europe.

75% of teams now get Europe after Xmas. You failed. You got eliminated from the Europa league.

Would these same fans laud Aberdeen for finishing 8th in the league this year, as that's the equivalent.

I like how they say "back this man in the January window".

Lennon was financially backed last year, their manager this year was financially backed.

I’ve tampered with my seat belt on the Big Ange bus so no one can unstrap me.

They do love buses don't they.

They keep banging on about how much they will be spending in January and that Angie is going to spend "phure mullyins" in the Asian market again. That's pish I've heard from one of them that I know and I've seen it mentioned by a few.
He's already spent the best part of 30m at the start of the season , how much more do they think they are spending?
At this rate They might need to start concerning themselves with their own finances as much as they do with ours.

They keep banging on about how much they will be spending in January and that Angie is going to spend "phure mullyins" in the Asian market again. That's pish I've heard from one of them that I know and I've seen it mentioned by a few.
He's already spent the best part of 30m at the start of the season , how much more do they think they are spending?
At this rate They might need to start concerning themselves with their own finances as much as they do with ours.
How many “saleable “ assets do they have now ? Of the dembelle dollar variety ????

Delightful reading.

Trying to claim glory in getting officially booted into the Conference league before us :))

Eff me
Even as a seasoned tim viewer, I have to admit watching them spin them being knocked off of the EL and sent down to the ECL with a game to spare as a bigger achievement than us making the next round of the EL with a game to spare has surprised me.

They really are a special breed.

Absolutely glorious stuff on there already. I guess Brenda, Bernadette and Sinead have had to pack a bag and go to their mums for their own safety even this early... B-)

Latest posts

Back