Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Their obsession with our kit man is genuinely bewildering. I couldn’t tell you the name of theirs or pick him out of a lineup.

They had a post on the Sunday match thread earlier where they counted the amount of players we have who blessed themselves as they came onto the park.

I have no idea what religion our players are…. They are counting religious behaviour…. We’re the bigots……. Go figure.

They had a post on the Sunday match thread earlier where they counted the amount of players we have who blessed themselves as they came onto the park.

I have no idea what religion our players are…. They are counting religious behaviour…. We’re the bigots……. Go figure.
Religious bigots who try to project onto us.

free screenshot

The bigots bigot .

Every day. Calling people huns.
Then accusing others of being like the [klu klux] klan
And attacking victims of a paedophile ring or making up malicious lies about other organisations to try and deflect from the Paedo ring he supports.

Disgusting individual and twitter are a disgrace for not deleting his account.

Last edited:

I really don't know what to say in reply to this. That is beyond nuts. Who cares what religion our players are, but the fact they're counting how many bless themselves is just crazy. I assume they think it will annoy us that our players do this, that we are going to think less of them. Just when you think they can't get any more jaw droppingly stupid, they do this.

I'd be happy form them all to cross themselves 1000 times before a match if it meant we were guaranteed 3 points

I really don't know what to say in reply to this. That is beyond nuts. Who cares what religion our players are, but the fact they're counting how many bless themselves is just crazy. I assume they think it will annoy us that our players do this, that we are going to think less of them. Just when you think they can't get any more jaw droppingly stupid, they do this.

If they didn’t exist then you couldn’t make them up.

they know our share percentage breakdown, they know our back room staff members names, they know the religion of our players… they even checked out the height of our manager for God knows what reason… I couldn’t even tell you the colour the colour of their away top this season.

I know the same about them as I know about Aberdeen and that’s just fine. They’re just another team, they just happen to be the most likely to vie for the title with us or I wouldn’t even look for their results.

Just shows how a multi cultural club we are , do you know they have to be the thickest bunch of clowns going around , crawl back under your stone you clowns
I’ve genuinely never heard one of us saying anything regarding our players blessing themselves. The only people that say anything about it are the real bigots in this country.

Last edited:
That’s an excellent photoshop opportunity.
gn20.png

They obviously think that Caffliks have the patent on the Christain Blessing. The Orthodox and also the Coptics also do bless themselves. Me personally I am blessed that I was brought up in the Presbyterian Faith.

This is the same logic they used when attacking Neil McCann for being a ‘traitor’ for playing for us. A hateful, twisted and sinister club.

As much as I despise them and I do like a guffaw at their expense, I don't think we can crow about Europe too much.
To be fair I don't think we really do.

In the last thirty/forty years both teams have had some horrendous results. They're absolutely determined to downplay our recent results though, something which we can rightly mock given how shit their performances have been (including games against the 'shit' teams we are beating!)

Back