Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

This is the same logic they used when attacking Neil McCann for being a ‘traitor’ for playing for us. A hateful, twisted and sinister club.

I suppose we really shouldn’t be surprised. They’ve cancelled games due to a death because they were down a few injuries, they’ve harassed a former player of theirs to the point he wouldn’t turn out at an Auld Form charity match, after he was announced to play, because he signed for us and use terms like soup taker for Hugh Keevins because he doesn’t always pay them on the head.

these are Not normal people. They should be pitied if they were not so dangerous.

Watched 15 minutes of Acsom last night. We should be shitting ourselves frankly.

They only need 6 or 7 first team starters in January and the league is theirs.

Barely slept a wink :p
Is that what they said, or you said?

They are reliant on their first 11 starters, heavily reliant on their main two strikers, and have no squad support from some of the useless ones on the bench. But they want to remove 6 or 7 first team starters and replace them.

As much as I despise them and I do like a guffaw at their expense, I don't think we can crow about Europe too much.
Against all the odds, Rangers have advanced further in rankings than any other team over the last 3.5 years.

Conversely, with all their advantages during the fake success years they went absolutely nowhere fast.

We can Crow, Brandon Lee style, all day long.

Absolutely glorious stuff on there already. I guess Brenda, Bernadette and Sinead have had to pack a bag and go to their mums for their own safety even this early... B-)

Doesn’t work like that in the Celtic family.

Can’t expect a mother to turn her back on her son and side with her daughter.

They are reliant on their first 11 starters, heavily reliant on their main two strikers, and have no squad support from some of the useless ones on the bench. But they want to remove 6 or 7 first team starters and replace them.
That's what one of their panelists reckons.

The host did temper that expectation, but even he expects 3 or 4 players brought in of a quality that would see them as starters.

T'was a gid laugh. :D

Not replace them, 6 or 7 extra to bolster the squad for the run in.

Surely such a bold facial tattoo would have a detrimental effect on a chaps ability to secure gainful employment?
This is a bugbear of mine, I'd refuse benefits to anyone with facial tattoo's. By all means get it done if you have gainful employment and your unlikely to get the sack for it or you own your own company but most companies, certainly customer facing companies wouldn't be keen on it employing them.
I honestly think some people get it because they know they'll get a life of benefits.

This is a bugbear of mine, I'd refuse benefits to anyone with facial tattoo's. By all means get it done if you have gainful employment and your unlikely to get the sack for it or you own your own company but most companies, certainly customer facing companies wouldn't be keen on it employing them.
I honestly think some people get it because they know they'll get a life of benefits.
Don't think people deserve to be denied benefits due to ink on their face to be honest but I do agree it limits who will employ them.

I wonder why they are appointing such a high ranking former Plod. Is it what he knows? Who he knows? What he can make disappear? Is it reward for something?

I wouldnt put anything past these repugnant bastards

I'd wager it's those two. SPFL rules mean that the Security officer needs to be an ex-Cop, so it's a nice little retirement job for him. The more senior the ex-copper, the more influence he may have with his former colleagues

They obviously think that Caffliks have the patent on the Christain Blessing. The Orthodox and also the Coptics also do bless themselves. Me personally I am blessed that I was brought up in the Presbyterian Faith.
Outside of UK there are even Protestant denominations (like Lutherans) who bless themselves. They do not have the monopoly on crossing yourself.

17/1818/1919/2020/2121/22Total
Part
eq
Bayern MünchenGer29.0020.0036.0027.0019.00131.00013.842
up
Glasgow RangersSco0.255.0011.0015.007.0038.2506.700
dn
CelticSco8.006.0010.003.004.0031.0006.700
dn
Viktoria PlzenCze13.0011.002.002.502.5031.0005.120

Cant quite get the columns to stack up, but you get the jist.

Copied Viktoria Plzen in, tied for 50th with Celtic because it amuses me. :D
It’s Rangers not Glasgow Rangers
Really pi5535 me off that

Not replace them, 6 or 7 extra to bolster the squad for the run in.
And we all know that January is the perfect time to sign players, especially such a high number of them. What could possibly go wrong?

On a side note, I thought they already had a much better team than ours? Maybe looking to increase their ever-important xg stat?

Europe after Christmas and the first cup final of the season has to be applauded after the cluster eff that was in place during the summer. We’ve made big progress in 5 months on the pitch. I’ve tampered with my seat belt on the Big Ange bus so no one can unstrap me and pinch my seat as we get up to motorway speed heading for the league title.

I agree, I love the big man.

Who would you prefer to watch us or they boring twats across the water. Honestly. the way he has turned us round after the shambles we were in the summer is fantastic
, Feck sake even when we get beat we are still entertaining.

Back this man in the January window, and we will romp this feckin league.

------------------------------------------------------------

Its worth pointing out that Lennon's team won more games and scored more goals in the league than Flanges team at this time last year.

After spending 20 million they should be better.

Its the hope that kills them.
They do have previous for tampering.

Not only is he called strange, has strange views but he also looks strange.
If you log on here sir getafuckingrip and stop pandering to the hordes nonsense.
They have a problem with anyone thats not RC. Most successful manager not offered a place on the board but instead put in charge of pools....why? Because of his religion.
Edit. Talking about the tweet from Davy Strange not about Zwingli

In Europe plenty of football names are changed across the continent. I remember we played Anorthosi Famagusta and plenty of people were calling them just "Famagusta". How many call Red Star that name when officially it should be Crvena Zvezda?
Yes but in a way it devalues the name
You don’t get London Chelsea or Rome Lazio or Barcelona Espanyol. The world over know Rangers play in Glasgow. The name, on its own, should not be confused with any other team.
Rangers should be referred to as soley ‘Rangers’ otherwise it puts us on a par with Queens Park Rangers and a host of international clubs using the name. The fact that they borrow the name from us as the oldest established Rangers FC is something we should be proud of.
It adds to the aura of the club

Yes but in a way it devalues the name
You don’t get London Chelsea or Rome Lazio or Barcelona Espanyol. The world over know Rangers play in Glasgow. The name, on its own, should not be confused with any other team.
Rangers should be referred to as soley ‘Rangers’ otherwise it puts us on a par with Queens Park Rangers and a host of international clubs using the name. The fact that they borrow the name from us as the oldest established Rangers FC is something we should be proud of.
It adds to the aura of the club
Your looking far too deep in to that. Having a place name added to the name doesn't change anything.

I don't think anything less of Rapid Vienna because of the city being added to the name.

Back