Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

So called Rangers fan wanting to change the colour of the teams socks FFS . Who needs enemies .

Can't see pic but is it Rangers fans for change?

Their defenders will be on here shortly. Absolute bastards.

Edit seen it on Twitter. They never backed that guys point but the fact they even entertained the idea is scandalous. People like David Strange should just be completely ignored.

Last edited:
And we all know that January is the perfect time to sign players, especially such a high number of them. What could possibly go wrong?

On a side note, I thought they already had a much better team than ours? Maybe looking to increase their ever-important xg stat?
Forgot about their wee imaginary table.

Have they stopped publishing that, after we overtook them on that as well?

Is this one of those times where if you're a Rangers fan wearing this, you'd get lifted, but if you're a tim, than it's all apart of the craic?
This reminds me off when I worked in the office before WFH.

It was in the City Centre 2 minutes away from one of the pound shops so if I was heading over, I would ask those sat about me if they wanted anything.

One of those was Joe (one of them but didn't really talk about football at work and a pretty decent guy). He always wanted Extra chewing gum, which has 2 main flavours in blue or green packets.

Every time, as he handed me a pound coin, it would be "Some Extra - the green yin for the ......" - you can fill in the blank, at full volume for everyone to hear.

I always thought if that was me describing what he wanted to the same audience, it would only take one complaint and I'd be in for a meeting with no biscuits with HR before you could say final written warning.

It's bizarre how they are happy to wear that term as a badge of pride, but would try and get you the jail if you called them it.

Your looking far too deep in to that. Having a place name added to the name doesn't change anything.

I don't think anything less of Rapid Vienna because of the city being added to the name.
AldoKP is totally correct. We are Rangers, end of story. It's always bugged me when we get called Glasgow Rangers from within the UK. Outside the UK, I'm not so bothered as we can use incorrect names ourselves. Most obvious example being Sporting Club vs. Sporting Lisbon.

Rapid Vienna isn't a great example as the place name is actually within the official name of the club.

There's workies outside my house fitting fibre optic cables and one of them has a bheast top on. Honest to fck is there anywhere these bheasts won't wear that kit?
Court appearances, weddings, funerals and now even to work it seems.
Should have taken a picture and got the fanny the sack.

I see their pro crime fans group (FAC)is harassing friendly politicians trying to get people off with parking illegally at their stadium. They posted pictures of traffic wardens faces online obviously hoping they’d be identified and intimidated, putting people doing their jobs in danger. They’ve been pandered to for so long they think they can just do what they want.

It is a revolutionary week as the exChampions are now back on top of the xPoints table ahead of Rangers.

Celtic may have scraped past Aberdeen while Rangers comfortably dealt with Livi but don't let that fool you as Celtic obviously gained more xPoints in this very real, very valid and not-at-all-biased model.
Is “upwards regression” possible?
Surely that would be “progression”?

I see their pro crime fans group (FAC)is harassing friendly politicians trying to get people off with parking illegally at their stadium. They posted pictures of traffic wardens faces online obviously hoping they’d be identified and intimidated, putting people doing their jobs in danger. They’ve been pandered to for so long they think they can just do what they want.

Both they and their club are answerable to nobody. Land for pennies, a new stadium and surrounding area refurbished gratis from the Council, etc. Their perpetual victimhood pose is laughable.

It is a revolutionary week as the exChampions are now back on top of the xPoints table ahead of Rangers.

Celtic may have scraped past Aberdeen while Rangers comfortably dealt with Livi but don't let that fool you as Celtic obviously gained more xPoints in this very real, very valid and not-at-all-biased model.
Ross County are rock bottom and utter shite and that has them in top 6 fs :D

Is “upwards regression” possible?
Surely that would be “progression”?

An explanation;

Regression Explained​

The two basic types of regression are simple linear regression and multiple linear regression, although there are non-linear regression methods for more complicated data and analysis. Simple linear regression uses one independent variable to explain or predict the outcome of the dependent variable Y, while multiple linear regression uses two or more independent variables to predict the outcome.

Regression can help finance and investment professionals as well as professionals in other businesses. Regression can also help predict sales for a company based on weather, previous sales, GDP growth, or other types of conditions. The capital asset pricing model (CAPM) is an often-used regression model in finance for pricing assets and discovering costs of capital.

The general form of each type of regression is:

• Simple linear regression: Y = a + bX + u
  • Multiple linear regression: Y = a + b1X1 + b2X2 + b3X3 + ... + btXt + u

Where:

• Y = the variable that you are trying to predict (dependent variable).
  • X = the variable that you are using to predict Y (independent variable).
  • a = the intercept.
  • b = the slope.
  • u = the regression residual.

Or, in layman's terms for football;

We're kidding ourselves on that Angieball is the most dynamic and entertaining football philosophy ever created in the game of football. Who cares that we got knocked out of Europe. Even Man City can't pass the ball as much as us. We're pure dead brilliant. The totally unbiased media told us so.

How dare you challenge their standard-grade level understanding of predictive analytics.
It’s very strange and throws it all to pot. I’m wondering if it’s deliberate so when they say celtc have regressed it still feels positive in their head. Or if they’re just a bit thick.

An explanation;

Regression Explained​

The two basic types of regression are simple linear regression and multiple linear regression, although there are non-linear regression methods for more complicated data and analysis. Simple linear regression uses one independent variable to explain or predict the outcome of the dependent variable Y, while multiple linear regression uses two or more independent variables to predict the outcome.

Regression can help finance and investment professionals as well as professionals in other businesses. Regression can also help predict sales for a company based on weather, previous sales, GDP growth, or other types of conditions. The capital asset pricing model (CAPM) is an often-used regression model in finance for pricing assets and discovering costs of capital.

The general form of each type of regression is:

• Simple linear regression: Y = a + bX + u
  • Multiple linear regression: Y = a + b1X1 + b2X2 + b3X3 + ... + btXt + u

Where:

• Y = the variable that you are trying to predict (dependent variable).
  • X = the variable that you are using to predict Y (independent variable).
  • a = the intercept.
  • b = the slope.
  • u = the regression residual.

Or, in layman's terms for football;

We're kidding ourselves on that Angieball is the most dynamic and entertaining football philosophy ever created in the game of football. Who cares that we got knocked out of Europe. Even Man City can't pass the ball as much as us. We're pure dead brilliant. The totally unbiased media told us so.
Must be a word they’ve heard a real analyst use so just Chuck it in all over the place to make themselves sound more photosynthesis?

Back