Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

There is no other team in Europe who would put that slant on it.
Absolutely shameless.
If it was us dropping to the Conference League, I'd send our B team.
I think the statement would make clear two things: to our senior players - we should always be making the knock out round in the Europa; and to football world at large, we don't do 3rd tier cups. Fantastic opportunity to throw the youth out there for a no worries Euro experience.

I say all this without any real knowledge of the financial upside should a team advance deep in this competition; and if significant, might be persuaded to change my mind.
But I still like the symbolism of my proposal. :cool:.

Absolutely shameless.
I think the statement would make clear two things: to our senior players - we should always be making the knock out round in the Europa; and to football world at large, we don't do 3rd tier cups. Fantastic opportunity to throw the youth out there for a no worries Euro experience.

I say all this without any real knowledge of the financial upside should a team advance deep in this competition; and if significant, might be persuaded to change my mind.
Sure the prize money is roughly 70% of the Europa . Plus a place in the Europa group stages if needed for the winners .

One year on and Ange's billabong is up shitcreek without a paddle?
Francis and the gang buying into the new era,turning negatives into positives. :eek:

One year on and Ange's billabong is up shitcreek without a paddle?
Francis and the gang buying into the new era,turning negatives into positives. :eek:
Has it really been that long?

From being a dreadful appointment and going to walk after 5 mins because recruitment was a dogs dinner to reinventing Football.

The level of insanity it takes to keep this delusion going is off the charts.

Question - do you think leading Celt!c to not winning the League and their European debacle will be enough to secure MOTY for him?

Absolutely shameless.

Are you embarrassed by us winning the European Cup winners?

Finances aside, we give our all and try to win everything we enter. We can prioritise one competition over another but we have a squad size that should always allow for us to compete.

With the shark frenzy down the "Celtic way" anything is possible ?
Even the impossible dream.
Taking turd polishing to a higher level.

Is that a zoom meeting for rehab ffs? Look at the utter state of the 4 of them.
That’s why drugs are best avoided kids
Francis say's it's just something that wiz in ma heid, Rangers, Refs,S.F.A,etc are constantly in their heids when they're not winning games, not a peep out them,when they took all the titles,and trophy's for a few years, whilst we where rock bottom.

Has it really been that long?

From being a dreadful appointment and going to walk after 5 mins because recruitment was a dogs dinner to reinventing Football.

The level of insanity it takes to keep this delusion going is off the charts.

Question - do you think leading Celt!c to not winning the League and their European debacle will be enough to secure MOTY for him?
I've said it for some time now I was dead against prescribing deludemol to the dhims and now I've been proven right. It's comparable to throwing petrol on a fire to put it out.

Absolutely shameless.

If we were to drop into the Conference League id want us to try our best to win it, if we did I'd celebrate it. I'd never play down or scoff at winning any European trophy.

Every day. Calling people huns.
Then accusing others of being like the [klu klux] klan
And attacking victims of a paedophile ring or making up malicious lies about other organisations to try and deflect from the Paedo ring he supports.

Disgusting individual and twitter are a disgrace for not deleting his account.
He’s the worst account on Twitter by some distance an absolute cretin.

Literally multiple millions at stake and people want to send the B team. o_O
It's absolutely mental mate. People just don't get it. We have one European trophy in our history and even that wasn't the main prize. We are needing investors every season to keep the club stable. Yet some want us out of a European trophy? Mind boggling. Also, what if we were to get knocked out the tournament then not win the league? We would be really fucked then.

It's absolutely mental mate. People just don't get it. We have one European trophy in our history and even that wasn't the main prize. We are needing investors every season to keep the club stable. Yet some want us out of a European trophy? Mind boggling. Also, what if we were to get knocked out the tournament then not win the league? We would be really fucked then.
Literally multiple millions at stake and people want to send the B team. o_O
"To show the world we don't do 3rd rate European competitions"

A pretty mental way to look at it. I think some of our support still think we are CL team.

Do you get automatic EL qualification from winning the Conference out of interest?

A pretty mental way to look at it. I think some of our support still think we are CL team.

Do you get automatic EL qualification from winning the Conference out of interest?
I think so mate. Would certainly make sense.

The club owe it to the fans to compete and try to do our best in every competition we enter. Remember, we would only be there because we weren't good enough to be in a higher competition. So surely that proves that it's not 'beneath' us?

Yes, in to EL Group Stages. Same as El success takes you to the CL Group Stages.
I think so mate. Would certainly make sense.

The club owe it to the fans to compete and try to do our best in every competition we enter. Remember, we would only be there because we weren't good enough to be in a higher competition. So surely that proves that it's not 'beneath' us?

That in itself should be motivation enough given how disrupted our pre-seasons have been past few years.

I realise we have a bigger target this season but, that might not always be the case.

I think we could still compete in the group stages of the CL.

However, I don't look down my nose at the other competitions.
It would really depend on the group. On last seasons form I think we could compete in Lille's group and possibly the Dortmund group. However, there are some groups that would be a massive struggle even on our best days.

It's like when Spurs and teams like that think they are better than the Europa League, yet haven't came close to winning it. Their best route to the Champions League for some English clubs is through the EL so they should be doing absolutely everything to win it, yet their fans hardly turn out and slaughter it on social media.

The thing to blame for only having one European trophy since the competitions began is Rangers. Many, many opportunities and almost all of them f#cked up in every way imaginable.

Last edited:
Kerryfail street midweek match thread is everyone’s wank material sorted tonight! :shh:
there's some belters to choose from but this one literally one minute before we got the penalty made me chuckle, can imagine his face a minute later ;-)

"Not watching this and just seen the score, how's the ref been? I assume the huns have already been awarded and missed a penalty?"

Back