Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Absolutely love the arrogance of these gimps ,last night wasn't great but I do think we have had three difficult games in a row . It was clear last night GVB had set us up to be difficult to beat .

Boyle barely got a kick last night,McGregor only had to deal with one shot on target they had four shots in the whole game . We had fourteen with four on target,three wins on the bounce will do for me .That first gimp clearly has no idea about football .

So much stupidity in 2 posts.

1. The "New manager bounce" isn't a thing. Its been looked at, it doesn't exist.
2. Even if it was a thing, its not relevant to our scenario. Its referring to teams with awful form who sack a manager (usually those staring at relegation). New guy comes in, new ideas, new motivation for players and results turn up.
We're top of the league, getting better results than anyone. You wouldn't expect the same outcome in this scenario.

They are trying to create a narrative to give themselves comfort about the fact that a new manager has come in and is maintaining our position as the dominant force in the country.

It won't go on forever - Lyon will be a real test early in his reign - but the new manager has a 100% record after 3 games. Clear sign the mythical "new manager bounce" has deserted us.

At least a couple of them are starting to get it....

Screenshot-20211202-082314.jpg
Operation shark flinging season is upon us

Glorious reading today;

TheMaestro

Everyone's Fantasy Football first pick
6 minutes ago#148286
The slightest touch on your right foot doesn't cause your left leg to fly backwards and your arms to go up in the air, before landing gently on your side in a controlled manner. Kent inititated contact, went down after minimal contact and threw his arms and legs in the air. Simulation and a yellow regardless if Porteous stuck his leg out or made contact

They seem to have the memory of a goldfish over there:

Mississippi Bhoy

First-team starter

34 seconds ago#698
Where is the dividing line between being touched (penalty given) and touched (simulation)?

Wouldn't it be fair to say if a player is touched and goes down as if he's taken a hit from the grassy knoll then that should be considered simulation as he's deliberately exaggerated the contact.

I've seen players pushed in the back and shouldered off the ball and not been given a penalty. So where is this invisible line?

Has there been one clear pen not given against us this year?

What about a clear red?
Two clear cut penalties in the past couple of weeks against the scum have been ignored by our biased Scottish officials
One for Motherwell (hand ball)and one for Livingston (Hart took the player out)
In fact the scum were given a penalty for exactly the same thing when the Leverkusen keeper took out the flying Japanese
Question has to be why are Scottish officials are continually overlooking stone wall penalties against the unwashed…….answer in my opinion is intimidation and that comes from the top of that rancid shower

They seem to have the memory of a goldfish over there:

Mississippi Bhoy

First-team starter

34 seconds ago#698
Where is the dividing line between being touched (penalty given) and touched (simulation)?

Wouldn't it be fair to say if a player is touched and goes down as if he's taken a hit from the grassy knoll then that should be considered simulation as he's deliberately exaggerated the contact.

I've seen players pushed in the back and shouldered off the ball and not been given a penalty. So where is this invisible line?
The line is quite a bit away from a player falling over after being clipped round the ear but yet it was still deemed a penalty.

A couple of groups caught my eye this year:

Lille / Seville / Salzburg / Wolfsberg
Villareal / Man U / Atalanta / Young Boys

Now I'm not saying we'd be group winners but I don't think we'd get humiliated either.
Kinda what i said mate, if we got lucky with the group we might be ok.

To me, if i can acknowledge that, then i have to acknowledge that we are not really a CL quality team atm.

We would have been fighting it out for 3rd in any of those groups and it would have been a success to get 3rd. And what prize does that get you? A drop down into the EL where we would then expect to compete.

What about the other groups? How would we have got on in any of them?

No shame in it, we just aint there yet.

Two clear cut penalties in the past couple of weeks against the scum have been ignored by our biased Scottish officials
In fact the scum were given a penalty for exactly the same thing when the Leverkusen keeper took out the flying Japanese
Question has to be why are Scottish officials are continually overlooking stone wall penalties against the unwashed…….answer in my opinion is intimidation and that comes from the top of that rancid shower

add in Dundee Utd at the Under the Carpet bowl

Glorious reading today;

TheMaestro

Everyone's Fantasy Football first pick
6 minutes ago#148286
The slightest touch on your right foot doesn't cause your left leg to fly backwards and your arms to go up in the air, before landing gently on your side in a controlled manner. Kent inititated contact, went down after minimal contact and threw his arms and legs in the air. Simulation and a yellow regardless if Porteous stuck his leg out or made contact

Yet a tickle to the back of the head caused their star man to hit the deck writhing in agony to win a penalty.

The mental gymnastics, revisionism and blatant lying that’s going on after last night is absolutely glorious.

Add in Dundee Utd to that where Nicky Clark was barged in the back. God knows how that wasn't given!

Business as usual at the Kerrydale Lunatic Asylum then?

Put pressure on officials to give them penalties etc...? Nothing changed there!

The SFA should be looking at the constant, embarrassing frenzied tantrums and dives of the Hib's players in yesterday's and our last game against them.

Let's hope Ross doesn't get another job in football when he's dumped by Hibs.

Dundee Utd had a clear penalty at Sharkheid that wasn't given as well. It was incredible.

Says that particular moon howler, completely ignoring the unbelievably soft penalty Madden gave them in injury time against Livingston a few weeks ago. But hey, I wouldn’t expect him to let the facts get in the way of his pre-determined narrative.
There is just no point in attempting to mix with or speak to these people. Deep down, they are all the same, however the facade.

Utter morons, one and all. Zero grasp of reality.

So much stupidity in 2 posts.

1. The "New manager bounce" isn't a thing. Its been looked at, it doesn't exist.
2. Even if it was a thing, its not relevant to our scenario. Its referring to teams with awful form who sack a manager (usually those staring at relegation). New guy comes in, new ideas, new motivation for players and results turn up.
We're top of the league, getting better results than anyone. You wouldn't expect the same outcome in this scenario.

They are trying to create a narrative to give themselves comfort about the fact that a new manager has come in and is maintaining our position as the dominant force in the country.

It won't go on forever - Lyon will be a real test early in his reign - but the new manager has a 100% record after 3 games. Clear sign the mythical "new manager bounce" has deserted us.
We have had a smooth transition from manager to manager, they had 3 months and fluffed it.

Back