Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Mind a load of them saying he would instantly be the best midfielder in Scotland:))

That fûcking accent as well. Born and raised in Glasgow yet speaks like an even creepier version of Brendan Rodgers.
Yes i remember and the accent was disgusting, 4 year contract on 30k a week ? brilliant stuff.

To give them 'credit' (I know) the doctored pictures they make up of referees celebrating after they award us penalties do make me laugh.
Doctored? You mean they're not genuine, I'm crushed to find this out. I'll need to re-evaluate my whole life now. I was sure we had the refs in our pocket, so many decisions go our way and they get nothing, not even dodgy off side decisions.

I've already put in my order for two penalties this afternoon, need to cancel it now.

:D

Rbhoy

Getting noticed in the reserves
10 minutes ago#2121
That clip shows an out and out vicious assault on Kyogo.Anyone who has ever been nipped like that knows how painfull it can be.
Too many of these off the ball assaults on Kyogo since he came here.
I wish one of our players had done exactly the same to Soutar straight away and let the prik know he,s not getting away with it.But he did get away with it and in another photo the bruising is clearly seen.

I am just loving the fact they are accepting second in the league because they shoot a lot and pass a lot between their back 4. I think they had something like 25 shots on Thursday and 5 on target. That is pretty poor accuracy, that is shooting for shootings sake. I know we don't shoot enough at times from outside the box but I would rather we play it a bit more than just shoot for the sake of it.

I seen a bit of Open Goal with Ange as well, that was boak enducing. I mean this guy hasn't literally done nothing. They have scored the same amount of goals as us but are being lauded as some total football geniuses.

I am just loving the fact they are accepting second in the league because they shoot a lot and pass a lot between their back 4. I think they had something like 25 shots on Thursday and 5 on target. That is pretty poor accuracy, that is shooting for shootings sake. I know we don't shoot enough at times from outside the box but I would rather we play it a bit more than just shoot for the sake of it.

I seen a bit of Open Goal with Ange as well, that was boak enducing. I mean this guy hasn't literally done nothing. They have scored the same amount of goals as us but are being lauded as some total football geniuses.
You could say they're over passing especially when Man City pass the ball significantly less than them .

Mind a load of them saying he would instantly be the best midfielder in Scotland:))

That fûcking accent as well. Born and raised in Glasgow yet speaks like an even creepier version of Brendan Rodgers.

I played with him briefly years ago and he had a normal Scottish accent. %^*& knows what's happened.

It's actually only one the Ange ball cringe the others quickly decend into sevco madness.He actually wrote the following which is quite incredible .

What a fvcking cocksocket that guy is.

Of course you wouldn't recognise him on Argyle Street.
But then the chances are he wouldn't be wearing a maroon football shirt with 'McKay' written in large letters on the back and white shorts, now would he?

See his Tweet/article Celtic have done right by Barrie McKay, what’s that all about?

Did they put him through Uni or donate a kidney to him or something? I’m curious
Basically because a 24 year old has been arrested for throwing the bottle at him . But he then goes on a rant because Barrie Mckay said it's the first time its happened to him and that he was targeted because he is a ex Rangers player .

No point even trying to understand their mindset tbh. I read a few of them saying it's suspicious that the throwing incidents happened at the same time Celtic are trying to hire that ex-cop...basically suggesting people were planted in amongst the green brigade to throw things. Unhinged.

No point even trying to understand their mindset tbh. I read a few of them saying it's suspicious that the throwing incidents happened at the same time Celtic are trying to hire that ex-cop...basically suggesting people were planted in amongst the green brigade to throw things. Unhinged.
Conspiracy fc.

Couldn't imagine living life being a paranoid wreck,thinking the whole of The SFA,every ref and every other team is out to cheat so my team lose.

According to second-hand information on KDS, today's game was close and we relied on luck.

5LSAQeg.png

Back