Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Ange has definitely made an arse of himself going on about warriors, ignorant people and brave soldiers. The suggestion that he goes down because he's been overpowered by these foot taller footballers is laughable when you see the footage of his many dives.

If he was a Rangers manager, named Pedro for example, who was defending one of our players for several theatrical dives, then he would be widely mocked.
Exactly, creating a narrative he says. It’s as simple as looking at the evidence!

It truly must be mentally draining to be one of that cult.

Everyone including their own board is involved in a conspiracy against them, every forum and blog they have is dominated by then obsessing about Rangers and for a club that once wore "no excuses" T-shirts they can certainly manufacture every excuse under the sun when they get beat.
Daft Will there, obviously nothing quite compares to 'winning' a league by a changed Dundee e-mail.
B-) :shh:

Waiting in anticipation for James Forrests blog and Ronnie O'Connors tweets about them getting 9 points and still going out in a really tough group whilst jammy Sevco go through on 8 from a really easy groupB-D

Forrest will probably already have his blog written.

Come on lads, don’t let us down.

Yassssss it’s started already:))

The final whistle hadn’t even went when this was posted.

You just know wee bitter Gareth had that all typed out just waiting to click send when their game finished.

A European game and the first thing they think of is their beloved Sevco.

This will be their favourite topic until Sunday nowB-D

Referee shat himself that day.

Dumbert was already on a yellow and should've walked. Stretchered off saved them from the red card.
Was in Amsterdam that day and ended up having to watch it in an Irish bar, kept quite for most of the game cos this pub was full of them,,, anyway we had spotted a few guys at the door, bomber jackets, short hair, looked really menacing, when we went in front we could not hide it any more, was coming back from the bar and they were all over me, telling us we were dead, really scary stuff, chunt with an Irish top on grabbed me by throat and said I was dead, the guys at the door with the skinheads came right over and told him, this is Nederland not Ireland, you fuckin touch these guys and you will die, felt great after that, we sang and let the chunts know who we are, but when we were leaving the Dutch guys who had stuck up for us told me,, We are Ajax and we hate them but if I see you in Glasgow or Amsterdam I will stab you,, Aye fair enough I thought, and thank %^*& for the Dutch connection.

B08-E90-FA-B41-A-437-B-B70-D-6-CAE519-BA865.jpg

Waiting in anticipation for James Forrests blog and Ronnie O'Connors tweets about them getting 9 points and still going out in a really tough group whilst jammy Sevco go through on 8 from a really easy groupB-D

Forrest will probably already have his blog written.

Come on lads, don’t let us down.
Only slightly related but I saw a Sellick fan tweet something like, "Dead rubber tonight. We've already qualified for the Conference League".

If you ever want to see a word in a sentence doing some 'heavy lifting' it's that word 'qualified' right there.

You just know wee bitter Gareth had that all typed out just waiting to click send when their game finished.

I don’t get what it is they’re arguing here? That they’re better because they played different teams? Surely you’d just look at the league we’re both playing in to see who’s better? That would be the one winning the league.

That's like us saying... we were 2nd in the SPFL with 83 points, but Real Madrid won La Liga with 81 points. How is that possible?

And yet we are rated 39th and the scum are at number 50 and sinking.

They are really laying it on thick and with conviction, that we are allegedly 'shiteing' it from them in January eh? It's almost like they are trying to convince themselves more than anyone else.

To be honest, I'm more concerned about taking maximum points from Tynecastle on Sunday and Pittodrie in a few weeks.

I've just had a nostradamus like prophecy, we draw a Barca/Dortmund in the playoff, and off the back of a wave of positivity from double digits wins under GvB we hammer them in the home leg, sending shockwaves across Europe and setting us up for a late run into the comp. Meanwhile Celtic get beaten with a last minute winner away from home by Qarabag as plump Ange's problems mount.

Back