Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Yesterday it was the fatties personal touch that
'sealed the deal'
Interesting, the rumour on kerrydale is he was staying at dakota hotel to get medical next day and left during the night for middlesborough!
Sneaked out the back door?
He’d have fitted in well at paradump.

Dont know if this guy is more deranged than fat forrest its a tough one
The Twitter replies by the scum fans trying to defend him and say he isn’t obsessed with Rangers are ridiculous. It’s typical from they tramps, give them the facts and they just hit out with something totally different that’s nowhere near the point. They are crazy incest scumbags!
Bottom line is this year the guy has written 11 blogs and 8 of them are about Rangers. That isn’t a ‘celtic blog’ it’s a Rangers blog.

Rangers fans for decades after that sang loudly well into the 1970's "Go home ya Huns".

How the f*ck they managed to turn that around on us is one of the worlds greatest mysteries of all time. They are the real HUNS, they hate Jews, not some sectarian description to paint a proud Protestant of Great Britain and Scotland with. If you vote SNP you are no Rangers fan is all I'll say for now.
On the odd occasion I have been called a Hun, I reply The Germans were the Huns, We are the Brits, have you not heard of the Brits? We are quite well known.

Dont know if this guy is more deranged than fat forrest its a tough one
It wouldn't surprise me if Forrest was behind that blog especially with Joe McHugh tweeting out a link to it

McHugh is a sevco obsessive as well quite possible both of them decided to write this crap under the name of a voice in their head.

This part is very similar to what Forrest wrote a few days ago .

host an image

It wouldn't surprise me if Forrest was behind that blog especially with Joe McHugh tweeting out a link to it

McHugh is a sevco obsessive as well quite possible both of them decided to write this crap under the name of a voice in their head.

host an image
Yet the bold crusader doesn’t highlight a paedophile ring in his own club. Shows you that their moral standards are high.

host an image

The usual defence of "I'm pure not obsessed just doing investigative reporting"

Yes that's why fat mess James Forrest wrote an entire blog about what a Rangers fan said on the Daily record hotline yesterday and Mchugh from video yahoos blogs about what some random Rangers fan on twitter says a player is worth.

Big important stories that the SMSM are far too scared to cover :rolleyes: These fearless yahoos deserve a pulitzer prize.

The usual defence of "I'm pure not obsessed just doing investigative reporting"

Yes that's why fat mess James Forrest wrote an entire blog about what a Rangers fan said on the Daily record hotline yesterday and Mchugh from video yahoos blogs about what some random Rangers fan on twitter says a player is worth.

Big important stories that the SMSM are far too scared to cover :rolleyes: These fearless yahoos deserve a pulitzer prize.
Exactly it's a bizarre take to try and justify their obsession of writing about Rangers . None of them are impartial so this piffle about telling the truth about Rangers that media don't is nonsense.

It's lies and half truths they embellish , their version of the truth . Just cranks that see conspiracy round every corner and believed we were dead and buried last season has spooked them . Win the league this season and watch them implode even more .

and he walked all the way in bare feet......
He had to walk over a bridge on the river kintai he didnae give a castlemaine xxxx he was going to make it to his beloved celtic no matter what!

On the way he nipped into a Japanese cafe called Wan Aye for a bite to eat! He had katsu curry wi lice before carrying on his journey in bare feet!

He reached the port of Shamonoselik or known to locals as Shimonoseki, anyway just by good fortune he happened to see a fleeing dinghy and managed to get a lift to Kent beach and spent a night in a 5* hotel!

In the morning he left and walked it from Kent to the outskirts of Glasgow where he met Rolf Harris who gave him a ride the rest of the way on a wooden horse to Celtics ground where there was a crowd of bhoys waiting to greet him cheering and holding something behind their backs what looked like missiles and sharks just in case doesn't work out?

It is thought in folklore that he had walked 5000 miles in total to get to his beloved club? In fact I think there is a song about him you may have heard of it?

"I would walk 5000 miles." by the
Know Shamers?

Back