Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Dont know if this guy is more deranged than fat forrest its a tough one
(Start telling the truth about Sevco and everything that goes on at Ibrox, then you’ll see your sales sky rocket!”) pot and fckn kettle I say. I'll throw this back at you ya deluded can't, Start telling the truth about Separate Entity F.C, and the gang of paedophiles working at Septic Park,with the backing,and silence from those in power,Now that would sell papers,you paranoid fcukwit.

Last edited:
He had to walk over a bridge on the river kintai he didnae give a castlemaine xxxx he was going to make it to his beloved celtic no matter what!

On the way he nipped into a Japanese cafe called Wan Aye for a bite to eat! He had katsu curry wi lice before carrying on his journey in bare feet!

He reached the port of Shamonoselik or known to locals as Shimonoseki, anyway just by good fortune he happened to see a fleeing dinghy and managed to get a lift to Kent beach and spent a night in a 5* hotel!

In the morning he left and walked it from Kent to the outskirts of Glasgow where he met Rolf Harris who gave him a ride the rest of the way on a wooden horse to Celtics ground where there was a crowd of bhoys waiting to greet him cheering and holding something behind their backs what looked like missiles and sharks just in case doesn't work out?

It is thought in folklore that he had walked 5000 miles in total to get to his beloved club? In fact I think there is a song about him you may have heard of it?

"I would walk 5000 miles." by the
Know Shamers?
And he did it all in Greek... an amazing man!

And he did it all in Greek... an amazing man!
Maybe but his 5000 walk started from Japan to Glasgow! It is thought he played an extra in the Greek film (Nea) Filadelfeia starring Thong Hanks and Achilles High Heel not sure if that is true or not but if it is then it will probably be on that social media platform is it Tik A Bot or something like that? ;)

Welcome to FF Fergey

Dont know if this guy is more deranged than fat forrest its a tough one
Honesty and truth always win out in the end. I’ll leave you with this quote from William Faulkner:

“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty, truth and compassion against injustice, lying and greed. If people all over the world would do this, it would change the earth"

It is a pity his self-righteous attitude doesn't extend to being a voice for the numerous victims/survivors of the the world's biggest child abuse scandal in football. Start with yourself if you want to change the world Joe.

(Start telling the truth about Sevco and everything that goes on at Ibrox, then you’ll see your sales sky rocket!”) pot and fckn kettle I say. I'll throw this back at you ya deluded can't, Start telling the truth about Separate Entity F.C, and the gang of paedophiles working at Septic Park,with the backing,and silence from those in power,Now that would sell papers,you paranoid fcukwit.

" Celtc fans aren't obsessed by Rangers ". Proceeds to pen another article about Rangers. Ha-ha-ha !

Is this them hanging their flag of war?

And it's colour is white!

B-D B-D B-D

In mid December fat mess Forrest claimed the yahoos would wipe the floor with Rangers on January 2nd a few days later he changed his tune and wanted the game off. The minute that game was called off he began writing about what his mob were going to do to Rangers on February 2nd and now not so shockingly he wants that game called off as well.

His tanks must have some reverse gear on them considering the amount of retreats he makes.

On the odd occasion I have been called a Hun, I reply The Germans were the Huns, We are the Brits, have you not heard of the Brits? We are quite well known.
Germans are Huns ,and some of that lot supported them ,so that makes them honourary Huns

Reactions: TQ3
In mid December fat mess Forrest claimed the yahoos would wipe the floor with Rangers on January 2nd a few days later he changed his tune and wanted the game off. The minute that game was called off he began writing about what his mob were going to do to Rangers on February 2nd and now not so shockingly he wants that game called off as well.

His tanks must have some reverse gear on them considering the amount of retreats he makes.
Anti oirish ,Italian ,kafflick bigotry on display in this post:)

Honesty and truth always win out in the end. I’ll leave you with this quote from William Faulkner:

“Never be afraid to raise your voice for honesty, truth and compassion against injustice, lying and greed. If people all over the world would do this, it would change the earth"

It is a pity his self-righteous attitude doesn't extend to being a voice for the numerous victims/survivors of the the world's biggest child abuse scandal in football. Start with yourself if you want to change the world Joe.
The thing is if there were any justice in the world then celtic fc would be found guilty of their crimes. The club and all assets sold, monies all given to the 100’s of families of the abused children whose lives were ruined at the hands of that horrible organisation. The fact they kept quiet, covered it up and then re-hired the abusers is absolutely disgusting. Plus the way their club is acting just now by saying “it wasn’t us, we are a separate entity” just shows how long that club can go.
The guy talks about injustice, lying, greed, truth and compassion. If the guy believes in any of these things he wouldn’t support that horrible organisation and to me he is complicit in the cover up.

Last edited:
" If I had a Tommy gun I would shoot every f****n hun, just for walking on the Queens Highway" was two of the lines of one of our old chants, if I remember correctly.

To the tune of the farmer wants a wife we used to sing
The Huns are getting wet
The Huns are getting wet
Eeye aya adio
The Huns are getting wet
as it poured down and they were in their end(south?) of the old Hampden when it was uncovered.
They were still stinking after a good soaking too:mad::mad:

Imagine being this angry about the finances of a club you don't support . But also being angry because fans of other clubs don't care about the finances of this club . Seethe and pain this clown will end on a early grave with all the bitterness and hate that he feeds on.

mobile pic upload

upload image and link

They really are like spoiled infantile brats who can't handle any kind of competition and want the title handed to them by a vote every season.

He's also hurting cause the yahoo board couldn't care less about them they are at the crime scene to make money for themselves.

Would anyone at nonce park pony up £100m if the shoe was on the other foot?

Rangers have overtaken them on the park and next season with CL income we'll overtake them financially off it. That's what the fat pishy mess fears the most not being able to write 7000 blogs a year telling gullible yahoos that admin 1435545 is right round the corner while begging for money like a tramp on the street.

They really are like spoiled infantile brats who can't handle any kind of competition and want the title handed to them by a vote every season.

He's also hurting cause the yahoo board couldn't care less about them they are at the crime scene to make money for themselves.

Would anyone at nonce park pony up £100m if the shoe was on the other foot?

Rangers have overtaken them on the park and next season with CL income we'll overtake them financially off it. That's what the fat pishy mess fears the most not being able to write 7000 blogs a year telling gullible yahoos that admin 1435545 is right round the corner while begging for money like a tramp on the street.
His perfect world would be Rangers constrained by financial fair play and them dominating in Scotland till Doomsday .

No one will agree with me and I’ll get abuse, or worse called a timposter but ignore the nonsense comparison with WW2 and nazi Germany there is an important point we need to address.

The disparity in stadium capacities, the amount of money we bring in with retail/hospitality needs corrected. Until those fundamental differences are sorted we are swimming against the tide and long-term we’re unlikely to remain the most successful club.

No one will agree with me and I’ll get abuse, or worse called a timposter but ignore the nonsense comparison with WW2 and nazi Germany there is an important point we need to address.

The disparity in stadium capacities, the amount of money we bring in with retail/hospitality needs corrected. Until those fundamental differences are sorted we are swimming against the tide and long-term we’re unlikely to remain the most successful club.
Surely the club are working on that by doing up Club 72 and some of the suites re hospitality? We have also done a feasibility study pre Covid re stadium expansion and I’m sure we’ll be looking at that in due course once we build up some capital. Also re retail you need to remember where we have been re Ashley and the Spivs, it’s only now we are able to post numbers of merchandise sold as a normal club which we’ve been anything but the last 10 years or so.
Sorry for being positive as you seem like a glass half empty kind of guy.
And just for the record the day I take anything that mutant nonce blogger says is the day i chuck it!!

Your first question stating the club are working on it acknowledges that it’s an issue.

We are working on it, far too late but better late than never. This pre-dates 2012, our trophy haul since 2000 hasn’t been good enough.

Not glass half empty just how it is unfortunately, football is driven by money if you have more of it than your rivals you’ll be more successful.

Surely the club are working on that by doing up Club 72 and some of the suites re hospitality? We have also done a feasibility study pre Covid re stadium expansion and I’m sure we’ll be looking at that in due course once we build up some capital. Also re retail you need to remember where we have been re Ashley and the Spivs, it’s only now we are able to post numbers of merchandise sold as a normal club which we’ve been anything but the last 10 years or so.
Sorry for being positive as you seem like a glass half empty kind of guy.
And just for the record the day I take anything that mutant nonce blogger says is the day i chuck it!!

Back