Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

I've got an image of a tim spotting her and shuffling over and whispering "Konnichiwa Bernadette" into her big waxy ear.
8pz5y72q37b51.png

Anata wa sore o shitai, Declan?

What a statement to make after one game against a Hibs team missing new signings and key players .

pic sharing

What is it with this need they have to declare their new players as the 2nd coming.

They will likely look good against teams who let them have the ball before their hamstrings go ping once Fat Ange runs them into the ground.

Just seen a headline on you tube call hot tattie a superstar roll on the 2nd to shut these cunts up told a mentally if that bal had fallen to a rangers player it’s 1-0 rangers

What is it with this need they have to declare their new players as the 2nd coming.

They will likely look good against teams who let them have the ball before their hamstrings go ping once Fat Ange runs them into the ground.
It's crazy, I learned a while ago to keep quiet until a new player has played 5 or 6 games, I remember Ojo looking like a superstar in his first couple of games only to fall away completely.

He is just one example of many, why can't they just say he had a good game and hope he builds on that without declaring him a superstar? he was awful the 2nd half and gave the ball away constantly but nobody mentions that.

Remember last season they told us Laxalt was world class.

It's crazy, I learned a while ago to keep quiet until a new player has played 5 or 6 games, I remember Ojo looking like a superstar in his first couple of games only to fall away completely.

He is just one example of many, why can't they just say he had a good game and hope he builds on that without declaring him a superstar? he was awful the 2nd half and gave the ball away constantly but nobody mentions that.

Exactly, last season it was Soro was the new best player in the league and that lasted all of 2 games. At the start of the season the Israeli winger was touted as in the top 10 young up and coming talents in the world, since then he’s been average at best.

But let them get all worked up about him, just makes the crash back to reality even funnier with the, how it started, how it’s going posts. B-D

Exactly, last season it was Soro was the new best player in the league and that lasted all of 2 games. At the start of the season the Israeli winger was touted as in the top 10 young up and coming talents in the world, since then he’s been average at best.

But let them get all worked up about him, just makes the crash back to reality even funnier with the, how it started, how it’s going posts. B-D
Don’t forget Turnbull was going to replace Grealish at Villa for £50 million as well.

The thing with Laxalt last season just happened to coincide with their form dropping off a cliff after we beat them. Basically since they started playing him

They were so busy bumming him up to be a world beater that they were so blind to his deficiencies.

Usual crap from them.
I think they are just so used to the media being constant tim cheerleaders that they don't know any better.

As you say, they were still doing it last season as everything was falling apart. Wasn't the build up to the New Year Old Firm game all about their "diamond" in midfield because they had won 4 games in a row and hadn't conceded a goal? Think they also beat Lille at home.

They sign a guy for 2 million or so and after 90 minutes against Hibs he's worth 20 odd million and the best midfielder seen in Scotland for decades. I seem to remember Lundstram winning a few man of the match awards this season?

I think what's worse is some of our own completely buying into it.
We're sitting at the top of the league listening to people moaning that we haven't improved while the tims are taking a gamble with players from the J-league and everyone is pissing their pants because he got a man of the match against Hibs.

We might aswell chuck in the towel just now 'the Japanese are just brillliunt world class best players in the wurld pure unreal'
I think ive heard all this before lovley they are mentalists:D

"Sparkling Celt!c are just too hot"
"Nothing was going to get in the way of the big comeback"
"Hatate the real deal"

If you can believe it these banner and sub headlines are actually all from the same piece in The Times.

Clearly the Scottish Media was on the verge of mass heart attacks had they not been allowed to start telling everyone about how great Celt!c are.

Normal fake news service resumes then.

Don’t forget Turnbull was going to replace Grealish at Villa for £50 million as well.

Same old story from them.
They signed the guy in August 2020 for about 2.5 million.
By May 2021, after helping Celtic to 2nd place in the SPL, Aston Villa are coming in with a bid cos they want him to replace 100 million rated Grealish.

The delusion from their hordes always amazes me. When we skelp them in the old form game it will be ange must go! It’s all kennedys fault anyway! I can’t wait to see the riots this time around.

Usual crap from them.
I think they are just so used to the media being constant tim cheerleaders that they don't know any better.

As you say, they were still doing it last season as everything was falling apart. Wasn't the build up to the New Year Old Firm game all about their "diamond" in midfield because they had won 4 games in a row and hadn't conceded a goal? Think they also beat Lille at home.

They sign a guy for 2 million or so and after 90 minutes against Hibs he's worth 20 odd million and the best midfielder seen in Scotland for decades. I seem to remember Lundstram winning a few man of the match awards this season?

I think what's worse is some of our own completely buying into it.
We're sitting at the top of the league listening to people moaning that we haven't improved while the tims are taking a gamble with players from the J-league and everyone is pissing their pants because he got a man of the match against Hibs.
Yea they won 5 games in a row using the diamond then came to Ibrox and lost even though we never kicked a ball the full game.

Its honestly crazy the way they are going on about this midfielder, lets wait and see what he does at Tynecastle next week.

Back