Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

You missed the part where by the splf suddenly changed the rules for signing overseas players and the need for work permits a few weeks before Celtic go out and sign 3 players from Japan that wouldn’t have for work permits. Just a coincidence right enough.
Yes, that one completely flew under the radar.

Yip same garbage all the tine from them and their chums - and hibs were absolutely garbage into the bargain as well

His little bigoted helper has been in reading this thread , no idea who he is or who this twat is either but both of them are vile creatures .

He's started going down the racist rd again too. I wonder if he's the horse puncher. I get the zeal after taking a doing off the Rangers da's.

They literally bottled the chance to go top for a day against livi
He writes the same blog every time we drop points , did it last season and has continued this season . Every word is bollocks it's his comfort blanket . The blog he did earlier about Brown is a hoot, like the rest of the mutants Brown acting like a tool is funny to them . Yet last season when Alfie did the crying gesture at Brown they were up in arms about it same when he slapped his head.The biggest hypocrites in football and life in general. .

Ronnie has all the peado headline screenshots on his phone that he uses as some sort of weird wank bank because he is a mentally unstable nonce. Obviously as Ronnie isn't his actual name then any imaginary zoom call with an imaginary lawyer to make imaginary complaints about being called an actual nonce are completely futile :))

P.S Ronnie, i've killed 3 of your Twitter accounts already :cool:

Peter Grant on Hetate, my goodness!

Speaking on Sportsound, he said: "It's his first game, you can't get carried away, the qualities he's shown tonight, (Andres) Iniesta comes to mind for me.
This Peter Grant?

gn14.png

Probably not mate. But he's not even hiding when he surfaces. Surely twitter has an algorithm to detect these accounts?
I would have thought his IP address would be blacklisted but it's quite easy to change it . If Twitter verified every account instead of just celebrities and public figures roger hunt's like him wouldn't be as bold on social media.

That lowlife seems to have some kind of weird fascination with trying to compare a game of football to an actual real war.

It's a truly demented creature.
That's because in his mind it kind of is like a war.

Some of them seem to think that if they win the league then we just go out of existence.

Actually the reason they all seem to love these ridiculous blogs. They are stupid enough to think that one day we just won't exist and they will have won football forever.

Last season must have been a proper mindfucker for them.

Love how they've gone from "here we go, 10 in a row" to "here we go, maybe catching up with Rangers" in just a couple of years.

Finished watching a movie, logged on to emails, one from twitter with an update on an account I reported. Not Ronnie Oconnor but one of his other criminal maniac scumbag friends. "Haven't broken our rules".

Found what I believe to be a high up account at twitter, replied to their bs email with the new email address copied in pointing out that Hun is hate speech and then going in big on all the shit Ronnie goes up to. Will update if and when I get a reply.

If this address doesnt bring a suitable response I will look for another.

Does anyone know who Ronnie O'Connor is?
Alright mate, what's the high up account at twitter that you have? Would be useful if you shared it and we could make use of it to out the likes of Ronnie and his bitter wee pal

Alright mate, what's the high up account at twitter that you have? Would be useful if you shared it and we could make use of it to out the likes of Ronnie and his bitter wee pal
Still awaiting a reply from it

Wasn't bounced back though, so a live email it seems.

Hope the delay is because they are just taking the time to investigate what I've reported. There's a shit tonne of different offensive, racist/bigoted and potentially criminal tweets. So a lot for them to look in to.

Still awaiting a reply from it

Wasn't bounced back though, so a live email it seems.

Hope the delay is because they are just taking the time to investigate what I've reported. There's a shit tonne of different offensive, racist/bigoted and potentially criminal tweets. So a lot for them to look in to.
I got this from them about ten mins ago , but the account is still there .

Finished watching a movie, logged on to emails, one from twitter with an update on an account I reported. Not Ronnie Oconnor but one of his other criminal maniac scumbag friends. "Haven't broken our rules".

Found what I believe to be a high up account at twitter, replied to their bs email with the new email address copied in pointing out that Hun is hate speech and then going in big on all the shit Ronnie goes up to. Will update if and when I get a reply.

If this address doesnt bring a suitable response I will look for another.

Does anyone know who Ronnie O'Connor is?
Report him and sue him.

Two stonewall penalties should have been more it's great to see this kind of moon howling .

Given what we endure normally with referees, Clancy on Tuesday being just the latest shining example of how we are refereed by hatred, it's actually a miracle that in spite of all the pressure and unwillingness to assess penalties we get fairly and objectively, we do actually still get them.

So their superstar Hetate has not been called up by Japan but the striker has, what have the daily Record and scum fans see that Japan have missed :rolleyes:

Also Furuhashi out for a number of weeks.
Kid you not my pal sent me a clip on WhatsApp and it’s Pat Bonner on Monday night saying “the Japanese midfielder is the new Iniesta”. So they’ve discovered a top 10 in the world manager and one of the best ever midfielders to play the game languishing in Japan. A world class manager who isn’t linked with any new roles and a world class midfielder who doesn’t get in Japan squad. They really are mentalists!

Just seen their squad there

Not that I rate him but he’s the type of striker that I think our defence struggle with at times. Mobile and fast and run channels
I only seen him once v Hibs and yes he scored but he done absolutely nothing else.

They might have to go with the big diddy striker now.

No Furuhashi, no this new guy and no Rogic is good news.

They'll miss them as much as we'll miss Morelos.

Has there ever been an explanation of why the league games weren't played in the order they were originally planned before the enforced break, Aberdeen first, then Celtic and so on?

No Furuhashi, no this new guy and no Rogic is good news.

They'll miss them as much as we'll miss Morelos.

Has there ever been an explanation of why the league games weren't played in the order they were originally planned before the enforced break, Aberdeen first, then Celtic and so on?
They are being played in order think mate - but fitted around the Scottish Cup schedule and League fixtures for 26 Jan that were already programmed in.

Back