Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

It's funny how not so long ago celtic fans were insisting on telling me Morelos is rubbish and doesn't score vs them and he's nothing to worry about.

Now he's out of the game, apparently he's the fucking catalyst.
They make it up as they go along. They didn't see us overtake them.I wonder if they "can see the Rangers coming" despite the fact we are way ahead of them.

Said it on the Saturday football thread last night but the ACSOM broadcasts, half time and full time reactions, were very downbeat. The performance had left them with that shell shocked thousand yard stare they have after a defeat.

They were not impressed at all. Sounds like they were honking.

The main host, JP or PJ or whatever, managed to keep it steady (will probably take pelters for this but he is actually quite good at what he does, he goes about his business in a professional manner). But the other guy? Rotund bespectacled wee guy with a barely concealed yet constant simmering rage, that one, he ripped them to bits with Jota and another scrapping pass marks and the rest well off it. He went through the players, tactics and well just about everything like a nasty rapid onset dose.

He looked and sounded worried. Very.

Sent me away to my bed all warm and fuzzy, his pained nasal whine echoing like a pan pipes sleep track. Slept like a baby as well. Thanks Timbo!
Rotund bespectacled guy in the sellick track suit (trackie) : )

gn14.png
Man I wish I hadn't checked this thread at work.

Desperately hoping Aribo needs to isolate or be sold or something, anything. Absolutely shitting themselves. That’s what they get for their blatant cheating and manipulation.

Also, what’s with their stupid eyes emoji as if they know something? Does any other set of fans use so many cringe emojis on social media? They make me sick :D

Its just bad luck

He's got there first and won the ball

I don't see how its "a shocker of a follow through". He's kicked the ball and put his foot down naturally. Because the tim has shat out of a block tackle, he arrives late and ends up being under where the Alloa boy would naturally put his foot down after hitting the ball. Its not like he's gone in high, late and aggressively as part of a reckless slide tackle a la Porteous. There's zero intent from the Alloa ball, its just unfortunate the tim comes in late from the side and where they end up contacting.

Not all contact is the result of a foul, even if the outcome is unfortunate for one.

I agree. I still dont understand how the player with the ball can make a tackle.

Still expecting them to try and sign another player on international duty in last couple days. After the first 2 games of this window. Say they sign another Asian international that’s away on international duty on last day can they them claim to have the 3 players to postpone

"The first Ibrox club". What a wanker.
The amount of time and thought they put into it warms my heart. Everything they say and type must take twice as long because they have to try to make some sort of differentiation. People use the phrase “rent free” quite a lot nowadays, but the one time it really is true is when it comes to us in their heads rent free. Absolutely everything they think and say is done with us in mind, even stopping to correct themselves after they’ve said something because their own words hurt them too much if they don’t correct it.

Screenshot-2022-01-24-at-01-47-08.png

I wish someone would give this clown the actual stats...Celtic are an anomaly when looking at the yellow cards:fouls data for the league. They get away with twice as many fouls before receiving a booking than any other team.

It's funny how not so long ago celtic fans were insisting on telling me Morelos is rubbish and doesn't score vs them and he's nothing to worry about.

Now he's out of the game, apparently he's the fucking catalyst.
Has Aribo not been involved in plenty of goals and wins v them? Winning near post headers leading directly to goals for example.

We can genuinely say Turnbull is worse than a man down in Old Firms. Goes into hiding, offers nothing. Loses nearly every time, never wins.

Its ridiculous to pretend that Aribo, who has been key to numerous wins and goals v them is the same. Enter the real world mhankies.

Bitton is the only man with the guts to lead them in an old firm environment. Imagine being left with Bitton as the man to depend on. He’ll get some amount of anti Semitic abuse when he fails too.

They got football stopped and karma has turned round and kicked them right in the fanny :)
Its not their most important game v us in years. They had 4 far more important Old Firm games last season and shit the bed in all of them :D

Bitton the only man to lead them, remind me what they thought of him after getting himself a ridiculous red in one of these games :)

You might be thick, but are you Ronnie O'Connor - King of the paedos - thick?

Do you mean blasé, or laissez faire. I think you'd have to take classes to be as thick as this ignorant, deranged, paedophile loving scumbag:

Did blase fair make the kerryfail twitter?

Should never miss an opportunity to mock this sick, ignorant, thick as pig shit, paedo harbourer.

FuUck me, could Poirot or Morse solve this one?

Something in 2012 and the Old Firm moniker somehow related to a couple of fouls by Alloa players and injuries to Celtic players in 2022 and some sort of worldwide conspiracy to bring down the Catholic Church / the O'Irish?

Not sure Dan Brown could even conceive a mystery thriller this outrageous.

Something in 2012 and the Old Firm moniker somehow related to a couple of fouls by Alloa players and injuries to Celtic players in 2022 and some sort of worldwide conspiracy to bring down the Catholic Church / the O'Irish?

They are fkn nuts

Last edited:

I’m still confused fuk about the mitre.

You might be thick, but are you Ronnie O'Connor - King of the paedos - thick?

Do you mean blasé, or laissez faire. I think you'd have to take classes to be as thick as this ignorant, deranged, paedophile loving scumbag:

I know people will say "don't give them the clicks" and all that but when I see an article by Phil, well, I just can help myself. The guy is off his nut.

The number of ads on that blog is ridiculous. Sometimes individual sentences are sandwiched between two ads. I don't even care. Just there for the entertainment.

You know those movies that are so bad they're good? This is the football commentary equivalent.

I love that many of them actually believe that their own board sabotaged last season. Brilliant. I think it's almost like the last position you could retreat to before you have to just throw your hands up and just admit that football isn't really for you and give up.

"Lads it looks like we aren't going to win 10 in a row."
It's those damn cheats at Ibrox.
No, it's the referees.
Nooo, it's the entire SFA for allowing Sevco to even exist.
Nooooo, it's the Celtic board letting them win the league cos it's better for business.

What's always amused me about Phil is that he is a guy who simply doesn't understand football. He doesn't really get that losing is part of the game and even the biggest and best clubs have their ups and downs. So when his team loses he has to go looking for some kind of explanation. It can't just be that events on the pitch are largely out of the control of supporters and sometimes the other team wants it more or gets lucky or is just better. No, no, no. It's like a nationwide conspiracy involving all the media and the referees and shadowy powerful figures.

Like as if anyone with actual power gives a flying f*ck who wins the SPL.

I'm sure Alloa did treat them pretty roughly on Saturday. Didn't watch. It's Scottish football though and this is what you can expect, really.

Barry Ferguson is ex-Rangers though so he told his players to injure a few tims to help Rangers and the players all said "yes boss" and the referee helped them do it. Could it be, just a crazy idea, that Ferguson wanted Alloa to win and he thought getting in amongst it could frustrate and unsettle Celtic and this could be a path to winning the tie? Nah, he just was only doing it to help us.

See if they had any sense at all they would look at our reaction to Tuesday night and see an opportunity to get the refereeing change they want in Scotland. Reach out to Rangers supporters groups and do a joint statement where supporters say they are sick of paying loads of money for matches only for poor refereeing to ruin it. We are looking for VAR and some kind of exchange program with the English leagues to let their refs work up here and to have all referees be full-time by the 2023-24 season.

That's not what they want though is it? They genuinely seem to think that throwing a childish tantrum will change the outcomes on the pitch.

I know people will say "don't give them the clicks" and all that but when I see an article by Phil, well, I just can help myself. The guy is off his nut.

The number of ads on that blog is ridiculous. Sometimes individual sentences are sandwiched between two ads. I don't even care. Just there for the entertainment.

You know those movies that are so bad they're good? This is the football commentary equivalent.

I love that many of them actually believe that their own board sabotaged last season. Brilliant. I think it's almost like the last position you could retreat to before you have to just throw your hands up and just admit that football isn't really for you and give up.

"Lads it looks like we aren't going to win 10 in a row."
It's those damn cheats at Ibrox.
No, it's the referees.
Nooo, it's the entire SFA for allowing Sevco to even exist.
Nooooo, it's the Celtic board letting them win the league cos it's better for business.

What's always amused me about Phil is that he is a guy who simply doesn't understand football. He doesn't really get that losing is part of the game and even the biggest and best clubs have their ups and downs. So when his team loses he has to go looking for some kind of explanation. It can't just be that events on the pitch are largely out of the control of supporters and sometimes the other team wants it more or gets lucky or is just better. No, no, no. It's like a nationwide conspiracy involving all the media and the referees and shadowy powerful figures.

Like as if anyone with actual power gives a flying f*ck who wins the SPL.

I'm sure Alloa did treat them pretty roughly on Saturday. Didn't watch. It's Scottish football though and this is what you can expect, really.

Barry Ferguson is ex-Rangers though so he told his players to injure a few tims to help Rangers and the players all said "yes boss" and the referee helped them do it. Could it be, just a crazy idea, that Ferguson wanted Alloa to win and he thought getting in amongst it could frustrate and unsettle Celtic and this could be a path to winning the tie? Nah, he just was only doing it to help us.

See if they had any sense at all they would look at our reaction to Tuesday night and see an opportunity to get the refereeing change they want in Scotland. Reach out to Rangers supporters groups and do a joint statement where supporters say they are sick of paying loads of money for matches only for poor refereeing to ruin it. We are looking for VAR and some kind of exchange program with the English leagues to let their refs work up here and to have all referees be full-time by the 2023-24 season.

That's not what they want though is it? They genuinely seem to think that throwing a childish tantrum will change the outcomes on the pitch.
I didnt click the link. Like your post though.

Just taking another opportunity to mock Ronnie O'Paedophile whose grasp of the English language is poor at best.

If the guy spent less time inventing paedophilia stories relating to other clubs in an attempt to create a false equivalence with the world's biggest paedo ring operating out of Celtic, and more time with a dictionary or spell-checker, he might be able to construct some comprehensible tweets.

Right good laugh at the start today. Raging :))

had to turn it off could not bear listening to them bleat on, maybe they should look a lot closer to home to see where their injuries are materialising through their kid on manager skippy, I have to say I have never heard such a bunch of whingers as if they have a divine right to be challenged, scumbags

Last edited:
Right good laugh at the start today. Raging :))

oh it’s the referees fault.

happy to ignore the blatant penalties not given against them, the blatant offside goal against Hearts.

Raging play never got stopped because McGregor got injured in a coming together, funny how you should stop for a head injury, but Barisic getting elbowed twice resulting in a burst nose isn’t even a foul.

What rascal is it that keeps pulling all their hamstrings ?

Back