Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

A wee bit of a warning bud!! Just after seeing this:

FJ0bPszXEAIO26K

I wont be sleeping for a week!
Been visiting a beauty salon?

Remember beauty salons will take money off anyone and sell them treatments promising them massive improvement to their otherwise ugly mugs

All the praise the Greek/Aussie gets, but no mention of him putting on Furihashi in a meaningless game when he obviously wasn't fit. Now out longer term.

They're moaning about Alloa digging into them, yet he sticks on a recently injured Jota. He got away with it this time, but long may his poor decision making continue.
ACSOM might do mental gymnastics to not place any blame on Flange but plenty of their supporters have. It is incredible how naive Flange is when it comes to the use of player resources despite his age and supposed experience.

McGregor keeps Celtic ticking over. He’ll be a massive loss to them, no two ways about it.

If it’s 6 weeks at least he’s out, they’ve got to play the following league games without him;

Hearts (A)
Dundee United (H)
Us (H)
Motherwell (A)
Aberdeen (A)
Dundee (H)
Hibs (A)
St Mirren (H)
Livingston (A)

Every single one of those away games are difficult especially without their club captain and to be fair, he’s key to them with his experience in those kind of fixtures.
I think you give HIV’s, St Mirren, Dundee Utd and Dundee too much credit.

Flange on the wee Japanese sensations injury.

Speaking to Celtic TV, he said: “He’s not great. I said after the game it wasn’t too serious but to be fair I didn’t really get a good look at him.

“It was a terrible tackle and one which should have been addressed by the referee on the day. He hasn’t come out of it too well and will be missing for a little bit as well. He’s still pretty painful now. The kind of character he is, for him to stay down and come off I knew it was significant.

Bit contradictory there Flange.:))

Right good laugh at the start today. Raging :))

I never watch their output, capped doffed to those who do to bring us the laughs.
At any time do any of their on line sites ever question the songbook of their support?
The example being the sectarian output against Barry Ferguson on Saturday.
When a section of our support misbehave there is honesty and self analysis amongst our support on here and other digital media output.

Bitton is the only man with the guts to lead them in an old firm environment. Imagine being left with Bitton as the man to depend on. He’ll get some amount of anti Semitic abuse when he fails too.

They got football stopped and karma has turned round and kicked them right in the fanny :)

Them calling us ‘the Ibrox club’, to me, is like what heroin is to a junkie.

Grown men who can’t find it within themselves to type ‘Rangers’ into their keyboard.
Truly warms the heart.

Flange on the wee Japanese sensations injury.

Speaking to Celtic TV, he said: “He’s not great. I said after the game it wasn’t too serious but to be fair I didn’t really get a good look at him.

“It was a terrible tackle and one which should have been addressed by the referee on the day. He hasn’t come out of it too well and will be missing for a little bit as well. He’s still pretty painful now. The kind of character he is, for him to stay down and come off I knew it was significant.

Bit contradictory there Flange.:))

He does it all the time. Before the St Mirren game, Kyogo cant play every game. After the game, I dont rest players mate!

Back