Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Playing ‘Live it Up’ at the Chamber of Secrets.

Cos they’re dead clever n that.
tenor.gif

Apparently Rogic was greetin' - probably because in his 9 years at Septic they've eventually 'won' a non- Mickey Mouse trophy.

Well! With the help of the rogue green officials.

And STILL getting hammered in Europe by the likes of Bodo Gump.

What a football CV - Comedy Gold
They were talking on shortbread on my drive home there, apparently Postecoglou going on about ‘we don’t stop here, we drive on’ and discussing how he proposes to make some impact in the CL.

I have a serious problem understanding the logic;

They have been dreadful in Europe for 10 years now. Yet when rightly applauding both Dundee Utd and Well on clinching their Conference places, ‘we have to recognise the benefit of Celtic and Rangers performances in European competition in the last few years that we have the extra place and higher standing in the qualification rounds’. I’m paraphrasing there but the bottom line is the massive improvement in our coefficient is down to one club and one club only, and they play in Royal blue.

They were talking on shortbread on my drive home there, apparently Postecoglou going on about ‘we don’t stop here, we drive on’ and discussing how he proposes to make some impact in the CL.

They have been dreadful in Europe for 10 years now. Yet when rightly applauding both Dundee Utd and Well on clinching their Conference places, ‘we have to recognise the benefit of Celtic and Rangers performances in European competition in the last few years that we have the extra place and higher standing in the qualification rounds’. I’m paraphrasing there but the bottom line is the massive improvement in our coefficient is down to one club and one club only, and they play in Royal blue.
I'm also struggling as they had 3 chances to make an impact on Eurooe this season and failed each and every time

Without intimidated Scottish refs handing them points and trophies, they are found out in Europe. Every single season. They don't see the correlation.

We lost the league this year not by their qualities but by a combination of the manipulated shutdown when they were on their knees the coruption by assistants and Clancy Beaton Madden and Colum.
Remember the offside goals they were given the ones we got chalked off and the blatent penalties refused Salaka at Tannadce anyone.The play till they score fiasco at Ross County 7 mins plus for them.
However the mistakes for our draws were unforgivable and still would have made the difference between losing the league and being champions.
We should not fear them next year given a level playing field roll on VAR.They will have to spend the majority of ther budget on Claty Knickers and Snotty Jota.
If we win the Europa it will kill them.

We lost the league this year not by their qualities but by a combination of the manipulated shutdown when they were on their knees the coruption by assistants and Clancy Beaton Madden and Colum.
Remember the offside goals they were given the ones we got chalked off and the blatent penalties refused Salaka at Tannadce anyone.The play till they score fiasco at Ross County 7 mins plus for them.
However the mistakes for our draws were unforgivable and still would have made the difference between losing the league and being champions.
We should not fear them next year given a level playing field roll on VAR.They will have to spend the majority of ther budget on Claty Knickers and Snotty Jota.
They have had the benefit of decisions/non-decisions - absolutely, but we have under performed in too many games - shamefully so in some of them. They were at such a low ebb last summer & we didn't capitalise on it - that's on us.

I realise it's now all about Wednesday & what would be our greatest triumph & GVB has done absolutely brilliantly to get us there - thankfully, but if we had gone out of Europe earlier make no mistake about it plenty would be calling for his head for losing this league, & I would probably have been one of them.

It's not sour grapes to point out that in a perfect world of no mistakes - or the VAR approximation of that - and the Old Firm Ne'er Day game going ahead as scheduled, we would have won the league again this season.

The mistakes and wrong calls that have always been a part of football world-wide never seem to be to Celtic's detriment.

Decades of 'squealing corruption' and Celtic fans in positions of authority in officialdom and media and politics is bearing (strange) fruit.

Today's Kerryfail comfort blanket was writed by Fitz

"There will be 3 Champions of Europe, only 1 Champion of Scotland"

It has received no likes.
A boost for us?
Potentially the joint champions of Europe, in their eyes?
I haven’t read or heard a Rangers fan promote the Europa as equal to the Champions league.

Back