Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

These morons have gone out of their way to try and minimize our Europa run.
2 of their wins came against Jablonec who finished 14th in Czech Republic.
2 came against Ferencvaros who ended up being the worst team in the Europa League.
Their other win was against Betis U-20's.

The topper of course was 2 pumpings from Bodo/Glimt, the 6th best team in Norway.

We live in their minds rent free mate,they hate us more than they like their own team

Crackpot behaviour

Talking to one literally 5 mins ago, he celebrated last week more than their title win!

I said when they lost in Seville it was relief I felt then celebrated our treble like a normal fan.

Laughably I thought we'd hear no more of Seville after they lost, surely after 19 years this has finished it for them :))

It's quite amazing how much sensitive information about Rangers finances makes its way onto random Celtic Twitter accounts and is then taken as fact by the manky hordes :)

Obviously nonsense.
Ill Phil or his buddy would have told the world about this long, long, before now.
Actually, would Phil not have been told this sooner by his Ibrox source?

Talking to one literally 5 mins ago, he celebrated last week more than their title win!

I said when they lost in Seville it was relief I felt then celebrated our treble like a normal fan.

Laughably I thought we'd hear no more of Seville after they lost, surely after 19 years this has finished it for them :))
Mate
I've already shut down a few of Them I know when they tried and be snide about last week

Fans of a team that got spanked out of three European competitions in one season ,don't have a right to mention European football.:D

It's quite amazing how much sensitive information about Rangers finances makes its way onto random Celtic Twitter accounts and is then taken as fact by the manky hordes :)

So basically we are led to believe someone at Rangers told a pishy wee nonce on Twitter the exact amount of the confidential agreement the club has with SD (twice) but amazingly both amounts are millions apart and specific down to the exact pence? Yeah that's totally believable.:rolleyes:

Clearly the nonce who wrote that tweet didn't even notice he shot his his own garbage post to bits by placing a question mark over the alleged sum of £11,532,484,31 his super secret insider told him about originally.

Yep I'm sure the person he's calling a "zombie" is more than happy to give him confidential information that will only be known by the board of directors...
You can see right through these tramps,they lie in a darkened room in their maws house dreaming up this nonsense.From mcgobblegiver to the fake medic they are totally ruined by our successes and use this stuff as A wee comfort blanket.

So basically we are led to believe someone at Rangers told a pishy wee nonce on Twitter the exact amount of the confidential agreement the club has with SD (twice) but amazingly both amounts are millions apart and specific down to the exact pence? Yeah that's totally believable.:rolleyes:

Clearly the nonce who wrote that tweet didn't even notice he shot his his own garbage post to bits by placing a question mark over the alleged sum of £11,532,484,31 his super secret insider told him about originally.
They know absolutely heehaw mate

The tragic bastards celebrated last Wednesday more than they celebrated their own club winning the league a few days before.

That pretty much sums their entire support up. Their success and enjoyment is based on what we do as a club.

And all this for a club they claim is new as well.

At least its something new for his priest to look at.

“Words are what I do for a living…”

B-)B-DB-)B-DB-)B-D
“What certainly won’t change is the behaviour of the Ibrox support short of some form of sanction that really hurts. Their club has not put the least pressure on them to behave, because these fans are paltry and thus they have no incentive to do so.”

Does he mean fines?”

Aye he is a wordsmith alright

Back