Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Couple of my best mates are United fans, and trust me, they absolutely despise the mentally challengeds. Proper unionists as well. We seem to hate them due to their previous chairman being a complete cnut.
I only know one Utd fan. Hates the SNP, loves the Royal Family and would take us over them any day of the week.

Couple of my best mates are United fans, and trust me, they absolutely despise the mentally challengeds. Proper unionists as well. We seem to hate them due to their previous chairman being a complete cnut.
Fair enough. The perception of that lot is not that at all but that goes for them all I suppose.

If you read the benfica forums there's a reason they got shot of him, one footed and once he's found out he's useless. Even we must have noticed as in the last few games against us very noticeable how we always got him onto his weaker foot and he turned back

The morons saying the champions league is not the impossible dream they thought it was, this is from a team that got put out the conference league, just shows what our run in europe has done its made them even more delusional

Anyone in their right mind might be talking about getting out the group stage, maybe getting thru the last 16, but naw, the beggaratti are winning it! B-D

If you read the benfica forums there's a reason they got shot of him, one footed and once he's found out he's useless. Even we must have noticed as in the last few games against us very noticeable how we always got him onto his weaker foot and he turned back
Benfica are probably delighted to get a decent fee and sell on clause for him clearly they don't think he is good enough for them.

The morons saying the champions league is not the impossible dream they thought it was, this is from a team that got put out the conference league, just shows what our run in europe has done its made them even more delusional
After our recent exploits it should be us saying this but no, Rangers are far too sensible and realistic for such shite.

They were literally one of the worst teams in Europe last season and signing one of their players they had on loan has somehow airbrushed reality into them being the best team in Europe.

Well, they did beat Ferencvaros twice and Betis reserves after they had qualified I suppose.

Mental bastards the lot of them.

Last season one of them was gushing at them scoring 3 goals at Betis, I reminded him they'd chucked away a two goal lead and still got beat, how can you seriously be happy I asked.
Spain are one of the big five leagues in Europe he informed me, to score three there is a major achievment.
Fast forward to us scoring 4 against Dortmund in Germany, another of the 'big 5' leagues in a game we actually won and he was all "aye but German fitbaw' isny the same and Dortmund 'ur sh#@e noo"... mentalists
B-)

I think most teams noticed because he wasn’t that good the last couple of months of the season.

Dear Christ, there's delusion and then there's this. Sheer mentalists that will get their arses handed to them big time in the CL
They are not interested in Europe mate its just a money exercise for them it's all about winning the league more times than us it kills them that we have more titles than them & the most successful team in the world , they have caught up with us big time since 2012 , I think even the Lurgan bigot mentioned it when he was there that it wouldn't be long before they over take us , they just live to be 1 better off than Rangers in everything.

That grisly record of being the first club in history to be eliminated from 3 European competitions in the one season really gets under their skin. The more it gets mentioned, the more it drives them insane.

" Its a classic example of how something factual can be misrepresented. " :D

Something factual that can be misrepresented! While it can happen in some situations, doesnt really work for binary options, in or out of a competition. CL, in or out, EL, in or out & ConfL in or out. If the answer to this three outs, then your are out out (out)! Fud
It's amazing that he tries to turn their Europe campaign last season into a positive and ours into a negative .

Back