Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

In their new CB

slippy67

1:23 AM - Today#213
In the same way that a good game doesn’t make a good player (see Soros & Turnbull v Lille reserves) a bad game doesn’t make a bad player.

Criminal for the first goal and appears stiffer than a boner in a pair of speedos

As someone said above looks like could do with Yoga classes

Madden is in the lodge and a cheat

Ralston is their best player

battered off the park

protests outside sharkhead next Sunday

manager broken

Martin Compston gone full sevco

all this after week 1, this season is going to be better than last season for giggles

What's that rat compston been saying?

What's that rat compston been saying?
230119198_4351410568213971_4833934583238769491_n.jpg

Cheating? I never saw the game, only the goals, did they get a blatant penalty denied or should hearts have had a player sent off? Or is it just their usual moonhowling victim hood pouring out their pores again?
Goal disallowed for offside that its hard to tell but possibly in line. Halliday with a shocking challenge which could easily have been a red but definite yellow and the ref didnt give either. Makes it all the funnier.

Think either prescribed drugs have gotten to my head or I've just lost it totally. Found myself randomly walking around the house shouting "Angiebaw in full flow" multiple times. I even shouted it to some drunk chunt that was walking down my street this morning singing bheast songs.

Last edited:
Best part of 8 years or more laughing at us and having free reign over the trophies and titles.

Not one complaint about referees or officials.

The planned 10 doesn’t materialise and they are in meltdown.

Suddenly the referees are all against them again since the Gers are back on top where we belong.

55 has all but killed them.

DK was spot on.

The calls for VAR from them are brilliant. They are all now demanding that their board push for it.

Our board have publicly proposed it through statements. The fact theirs haven’t should tell them everything they need to know.

It didn’t seem to bother them when they beat us in the final with an offside goal. It didn’t seem to bother them when Clancy produced probably the most biased refereeing performance ever in their favour. It didn’t seem to bother them when they were on a cup run absolutely littered with dodgy penalties, offside decisions etc. It didn’t seem to bother them when we were regularly being robbed by referees at Pittodrie, Rugby Park and Easter Road. It didn’t seem to bother them when they were runaway leaders in the fair play table year after year with foul-to-card ratios that were miles away from every other team in the league. It didn’t seem to bother them when the organisation that supposedly has an agenda against them conspired to hand them a league title they never won.

They had 9 years of getting absolutely everything in their favour and now can’t handle a bit of a level playing field.

Back