Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

Apparently the deal for Buta the right back is nowhere near complete and he is back playing for Antwerp.

Get the feeling they are waiting to see whether they get past the Czech team now. Dropping out of the EL would be a disaster financially
They certainly won’t be wanting to rely on their (over inflated) season ticket monies.

What were the midgets?

I know Celtic were favourites to win the home leg and favourites for the tie. I believe they were still favourites with the bookies to progress after failing to take advantage of the home leg. Remind me how each of those went? B-)
I think the away leg was like 13/8 each but a Czech team at home with odds of 11/4 is absolutely huge against this scum team.

They have had everything handed to them for 9 years.
A free run at the league.
A compliant cuck media full of praise for their team and breathless with superlatives to describe the IRA supporting Green Brigade.
They've taken over politics and never a day goes by without them being defended for the indefensible or being pitied at another faux sectarian attack.
That they think the media are cheering us on is fine by me. I've seen it all before through the late 80s and 90s and it nearly killed them.
In all of this, even though they are slow to react, the board might the best functioning unit at the club.
Sunday August 8th they play Dundee at their grief hole. Should that game not go their way we might just see some Tim on Tim action for the ages.
Scuffles all over the stadium, fans on the park, attacks on players and officials, human sacrifice, cats and dogs living together-mass hysteria.
Great post but have to say the sacrifices will be sub-human

ffs not this again! Kerrydale meltdowns lifts tweets and quotes direct from their forums.
It is not a parody account! How do people still not know this????
I always thought it was a parody that posted verbatim the wackiest and howliest posts from their forums ironically, to highlight how unhinged a wee cult they are?

Looks like I'm in the "been had" camp as well.

I always thought it was a parody that posted verbatim the wackiest and howliest posts from their forums ironically, to highlight how unhinged a wee cult they are?

Looks like I'm in the "been had" camp as well.

You are correct, apart from it being a parody.

Gotta be honest, I've never felt as disconnected with Scottish football and Celtic as I am right now. If this was my burd, I'd dump her, for sure. Just seems like the club takes and takes, the League cheats and cheats and we just get up and go through the motions again and again... It's only the stubbornness of a lifetime support and refusal to lay down that keeps me here, but it's making me increasingly * off and weary, in equal measure

lol ^ The feels.

Whatever his own limitations he was meant to be able to delegate and should have been free to appoint the required people.
Surely someone with experience in how a modern football club should be set up should have been his first appointment.

We have players worth millions and we don't even have a club doctor ffs

Lol, no club Dr for them apparently - unheard of for a club with supposed European ambitions.

Maybe they could ask Gerry McCann back?

They are all blaming the board for the situation they find themselves in, the board are useless etc.

It's not big Flanges fault it's the boards fault etc.

Who hired big Flange? the board. :))

A couple more bad results and it will be big Flange's fault.:))

There’s something deeply sinister about Bartley and his relationship with BBC Scotland and by extension the Huns.

I don’t know who this carrot is or what he’s done in his career that’s somehow passed me by, but he’s quickly become the go to guy for positive Hun bylines. He’s hopeless on telly yet gets a near constant gig

Hahahahaha that's a cracking new conspiracy

Ever walked into a shop and pretended you dont know what you want because there 2 jakeys chatting and making excuses for a defeat.

Its Glorious :)) :)) :))

Bawbag was kicking the air etc explaining how that was a difficult ball that arsefelt had to deal with :)) :)) :)) Never forgot what my favourite biscuit was till that moment.

I have said it many times on here. The minute you start blaming everyone else for your own failings and ignore your own blatant faults you will not improve and are going nowhere. Absolutely fecking nowhere Which is great for us.

This Gerrard after St Mirren thing is continually trotted out by loads of mentally challengeds as some line in the sand moment where referees supposedly started giving us everything going and screwing them over at every turn.

They went on to win two domestic trebles in a row after that day, which were littered with dodgy decisions for them and against us. I bet Sparra had zero complaints after the LC final in 2019. Or when Beaton shafted us out of 6 point at Pittodrie and Kilmarnock that same season. Or when Clancy tried to rob us at the piggery that same season.

We definitely did get the rub of the green in a couple of games last season but I’m taking that as the first season of 9 where things are slowly beginning to even themselves out.

If these cûnts want to play a game of rhyming off injustices and dodgy decisions over the last decade then it’s a game they will most certainly lose. That’s the reason their board won’t entertain these fûckwits and their “something has to be done about refs” pish. They know that several of the trophies in their cabinet from the last decade are courtesy of the footballing authorities and their referees.

I have said it many times on here. The minute you start blaming everyone else for your own failings and ignore your own blatant faults you will not improve and are going nowhere. Absolutely fecking nowhere Which is great for us.
They’ve basically forgotten how bad they were last season and now believe they were cheated out of winning the league. Considering the majority of the SFA are celtic place men and half the referees are Roman Catholics it must be some amount of people involved to give us a 38 point swing.
They really aren’t right in the head and their schools and church are to blame for their mental state.
Unfortunately for them there’ll be more conspiracies because we are on the way to winning the league again this year and might even have it wrapped up sooner!

They’ve basically forgotten how bad they were last season and now believe they were cheated out of winning the league. Considering the majority of the SFA are celtic place men and half the referees are Roman Catholics it must be some amount of people involved to give us a 38 point swing.
They really aren’t right in the head and their schools and church are to blame for their mental state.
Unfortunately for them there’ll be more conspiracies because we are on the way to winning the league again this year and might even have it wrapped up sooner!
There biggest problem i think is that i keep hearing that team they had last year was better than ours it just wasnt working.

They still believe that shite. Still thinking the likes of McGregor,Christie,Edouard etc would start ahead of our players. Totally fucking goo goo when it comes to football. They have an entire generation that grew up watching a 1 horse race and never had to spot what a good player really was.

Even this pish lately about "Just need to install a winning mentality" its kick yer balls at the moon stuff. How is Postecoglu supposed to install a winning mentality when it is well known he would take a 4-4 just so he could have some fun.

Back