Kerryfail Meltdown - Yes, they are nutjobs!

B-)

*edit

MBhoy1888
10K4,694

Retired and now a BT Sports pundit
5:36 PM - Today#4862
One thing looks glaringly obvious right now - in a one to one we are tailormadr stylistic for *The Team My Grand Children Will Support. They will get in behind us all day long and bully us in midfield. The prospect of going to Ibrox within a month is frightening atm.
That’s the content I’m looking for. Bravo!

Their run of up and coming League away games aren’t kind to them.

Rangers
Livingston
Aberdeen
Motherwell
Hibs
There’s massive pressure on them already. Win on Saturday against Dundee Hibs and we are 6 points clear already. Drop points on Sunday and that’s a massive gap even at this early stage, especially with that run you mentioned. They also haven’t won away from home since February so I fully expect them to drop a hell of a lot more points before we play them in January. I’d be amazed if there is a title race come the New Year.

You are aware that he’s a gers fan ripping the piss
Jesus Christ
AggravatingGratefulArrowana-max-1mb.gif

Surprised they aint wheeled out that bitter old pish stained bigot can't mind his name goalkeeper that wasn't on the bench when they won the European cup

There’s something deeply sinister about Bartley and his relationship with BBC Scotland and by extension the Huns.

I don’t know who this carrot is or what he’s done in his career that’s somehow passed me by, but he’s quickly become the go to guy for positive Hun bylines. He’s hopeless on telly yet gets a near constant gig

Hahahahaha that's a cracking new conspiracy
So they think that the BBC have a good relationship with Rangers. Really?

It's more the "for so long the game in Scotland is effectively rigged in their favour" that sticks out for me. How any of us couldn't see this when papped down to the 4th tier with made up illegal punishments designed to keep us on our knees forever if not finish us off completely is beyond me. :rolleyes: :))
Had anyone ever asked this question of them while they are in full rage? What happens? Do they self destruct like a wet robot? Or do they just shout Sevco at the top of their voice?
Interested to know

Had anyone ever asked this question of them while they are in full rage? What happens? Do they self destruct like a wet robot? Or do they just shout Sevco at the top of their voice?
Interested to know
In my experience of engaging them with the facts, it's either a 'sevco' or a 'yeese ur deed' or both. It's all very funny watching them combust... :))

McGinn for 3.5 million?

tbh, and i don't care what his leanings are or who his granda played for, is a steal.

So happy that it grinds them so much that their manky club refused to pay it! :D

Compared to most of the lunatic comments we see on here that is interesting with some reasonable replies. It is amazing that a few of them claim to have noticed their decline pre B R & consider his tenure to be a "blip" on their decline.

Desmond "Right, we are in the shit. Let's sign a plastic from the premiership. That'll shut them up"

Desmond "Right, we are in the shit. Let's sign a plastic from the premiership. That'll shut them up"

I'm just surprised they've not went for James McLean yet tbh.

Back